Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Where do you usually buy your shoes from?

hello to all nice ladies here....am very excited to read that there are many who like my wife are really shoe collectors. i am one actually and i buy lots for wife so much she cannot catch up with the wearing...ha,ha,. so what do u think i make her to wear in the home....sometimes....ha,ha. it's a great teasing game if you all know what i mean. well i suppose in our country malaysia we do get many nice shoes as from various shops. local mad one and also imported ones depends on wha we are willing to pay for. the important pont is the shoes that we want to wear all day has to be cmfortable...like work shoes and daily walking shoes that we spend hours in them...agree? but some shoes are very sexy and erotic sometimes may not be very comfy....but they serve it's purpose. like when you are n a date, a sexy nite out or even on a romantic encounter they are needed as you know they never stay too long on ur feet...ha,ha.

yes, i see many ladies here buy from Vincci,Nose and AMP...these are abt average shops and price if you want many pairs. but they are also getin better in design and material though the prices gets a little higher. i noticed that Vincci has somewhat increased their prices. but i dun mind coz they have really nice ones just b4 the CNY....will catch them during the coming sales. i also use my credit points for my Master card to gain vouchers and buy my wife lots of them..ha,ha,.

for many who are wearing size 9-10 like my wife she has long feet (nice) Vincci can be of help. they do the right thing coz many ladies r infact wearing sizes 9-10. the most common sizes for our malaysians are the size 5-7. that's whay we alays get nice shoes and at very great prices during the sales coz of size 9-10...nice time to buy really...ha,ha,.

for all the ladies out there who love to be in heels..may i say wear thm...it's nice and never look better in the sexy pair of slim heels strapies, wedgs, pointy or rounded toe pumps....or even in the mules....mmmm. every lady should be in heels at leat for some hours of the day..ha,ha,.

love to see all your shoes if you can post some pices....i love to show my collection if it's ok. how do i do pics here? i hve lots of shoe pics of my wife.

HI playslides, you can put your pictures in photobucket or any of the photos hosting site and paste the html link here. Hope to see your wife's collection soon. Or you could start a new topic calls Shoes collections.

to be honest...guys love girls wear heels...y??

cos its sexy...and girls are tend to look taller and slimmer in some angle...also if a girl who wears a heel tend to bring out their confidence in them...

i have lots of shoes and heels...even flat heels..

i remember my 1st heel was Anthena and i wore it when i was 15...

ever since that day..i was train to walk with it...run with it and jump with it... (cant fly with it of course)

and there is where my SHOEPAHOLIC comes in...

Lewre, Vincci, De Lourve, Prada, Bally, Gucci and Nine west has the taste and style that i like...

still i never get bored of wearing them and run with them eventho it hurts sometimes..(and yeah...my bf has been counting the shoes i have now in msia..haven include those i have in sydney)

unlike dress...u get to wear them once or twice and it might not fit ur size in near future...but shoes.....they just FIT!!

i normally buy them at vincci. the sizes at blay & nose kinda too small for my feet. when i wear 5 from vincci, i need 6 or more from blay & nose.

because i use public transport, it's not worthy to buy such expensive shoes. vincci lasts longer...

I like my gf to wear high heels so that she'll look taller as I'm rather tall.

I buy my shoes in Queenstown mall..kekekeke

i usually buy mine from Lane Crawford store. They sell shoes from all different kind of brands under one roof.

i always shop my shoes from Momoe and Sachs.

The price is reasonable and yet comfortable. Maybe you all should try

where is momoe?

where is momoe?

Momoe is a Japanese shop. You can find it at 3rd flr, Mid Valley (beside Sushi King) or 6th flr, Sg. Wang.

I don't think they have nice shoes.. :rolleyes: I mean I can't find any stilettos at there.. just some sneakers as those teenagers always wear.

I usually buy from Vincci...90% of my shoes are from there.

I used to love to buy from Nose but now seldom go there d.

I also go to some nameless stores which sells cute shoes

I used to buy a lot from vincci and nose. but really, you can see your shoes everywhere if you get your shoes from these shops!! So i started going to other shoe shops to hunt for shoes.

I used to buy a lot from vincci and nose. but really, you can see your shoes everywhere if you get your shoes from these shops!! So i started going to other shoe shops to hunt for shoes.

yeah... what you said is very true. Where do you usually hunt for shoes?

i own several pairs of Clarks, Mods and Pretty Fit shoes. to name just a few.

don't usually buy from Vincci coz i feel that the heels are a bit flimsy to my taste and design wise it's getting out of touch to me. lol. :P plus comfort wise, it's not very good either. :(

yeah... what you said is very true. Where do you usually hunt for shoes?

Have anyone tried Princess shoes??

Im into fashion especially shoes.

Recently, Princess shoes are having more new products that suits young age trend.

They even hv Large size shoes "Princess Deluxe" i knew this because i work there b4.

Their shoes are long lasting although thier market share is still low.

Log to this www.princess.com.my

they have latest shoes that is quit interesting.

Cheers :clapclap:

i like vincci shoes the most

although their shoes hurt me sometimes

but they have my shoe size(i am only size 3-4)

and also, their heels quality are quite good

hie all.

new here. which xplains why i replied my first post in the shoutout box instead :doh:

anyway i usually buy mine from vincci nose and charles and keith if i'm in spore.

nowadays i'm in a mood for vintage-y shoes. any suggestions where and for affordable price?

i noticed a lotta rave for nine west. ive read blogs that mentioned they got really gorgeous stuff for a fraction of their original price but i'm not sure where to catch these kinda sales/flea market thingy.

again, any suggestions? hehe.