Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Where do you usually buy your shoes from?

I'd have to wear 8 inches!!! ph34r.gif

woa, ur 5'2? that's cute! kekeke biggrin.gif

being tall isnt all that nice. u cant hide when u want to. sad.gif

becky i wear how high also cant b taller then u or da same height..i think i have to b like haute_couture have to wear 8 inches...*sobs*

becky i wear how high also cant b taller then u or da same height..i think i have to b like haute_couture have to wear 8 inches...*sobs*

hahaha eh, ur not that short la. u look fine. easier to find bf. hahaha biggrin.gif

eh becky i am short wei..so not fine.wuaahah..that day fine cuz got heels...u minus my heels n c..dun even imagine wei...wuahahah turned.gif

eh becky i am short wei..so not fine.wuaahah..that day fine cuz got heels...u minus my heels n c..dun even imagine wei...wuahahah turned.gif

haha but hey, look on the bright side, m'sian men are mostly 5'8 so for tall peeps like me, we'll have probs looking for erm, taller partners ;D u have more choices leh. hahahaha biggrin.gif

u can go 4 mat sallehs...they r much more better lookin..wuahahha turned.gif

when I'm in KL, i like to get shoes frm Nose. somehow, I think their quality is better than Vincci..... tongue.gif

u can go 4 mat sallehs...they r much more better lookin..wuahahha turned.gif

hehehe not into mat sallehs. ive got their blood anyway. nothing special also? dontgetit.gif. i like my men to have chinese blood. if better, is chinese literate but has to speak excellent english too! biggrin.gif

hehehe not into mat sallehs. ive got their blood anyway. nothing special also? dontgetit.gif. i like my men to have chinese blood. if better, is chinese literate but has to speak excellent english too! biggrin.gif

but 4 me i always prefer mix guys wan..dunno y..bt when we love a person..who cares wat race is he rite turned.gif

other than Nine west, nose and vincci.. any other places have nice shoes? unsure.gif

su minh try amp..they got nice shoes also..

haha trust me, race has been an issue for me. esp those if u need to convert, if u know what i mean. ;D

no Amp in penang if i'm not mistaken.. ish.. maybe have to go kl for a look then

thanks cyn!! tongue.gif

aikss serious ah..no amp ah..then wat brand u have over there o?

I read that one of you girls said that there's Monolos in KLCC??? Is it really true??? Which part lah? Tell me lah! smile.gif

Anyhoo...I really don't get it....why ar' Datuk Jimmy Choo dun want to open his boutique here in Malaysia? Isn't he from Malaysia? Ayooo....

By the way, Jimmy Choos is the most comfy shoes and sandals ever! But the probs is it's too expensive....well, what the heck people still buying it! tongue.gif

Last time I heard that minah(Siti Nurhaliza) got free shoes from Jimmy Choo...not fair lah! She's rich then why can she get it F.O.C? Gimme lah Datuk Jimmy Choo!

I read that one of you girls said that there's Monolos in KLCC???  Is it really true??? Which part lah?  Tell me lah! smile.gif

Anyhoo...I really don't get it....why ar' Datuk Jimmy Choo dun want to open his boutique here in Malaysia?  Isn't he from Malaysia? Ayooo....

By the way, Jimmy Choos is the most comfy shoes and sandals ever!  But the probs is it's too expensive....well, what the heck people still buying it! tongue.gif

Last time I heard that minah(Siti Nurhaliza) got free shoes from Jimmy Choo...not fair lah! She's rich then why can she get it F.O.C? Gimme lah Datuk Jimmy Choo!

yeaps. it's in shuz. smile.gif

ur manolo blahniks (is that how u spell it?).

I get my shoes/heels/wedges from Eclipse (or called AMP at times) and Primavera. I'd rather not spend so much on shoes, after all, they'll be out of style in a year's time and will look old (from wearing it). I'm saving the $$ for my travels!

yeaps. it's in shuz. smile.gif

ur manolo blahniks (is that how u spell it?).

Where's SHUZ?

Last time i use to buy from Vincci. But nowadays i find that Vincci shoe does not last for long.

So my fav are :

1)Studio - although a bit $ than Vincci. But the quality is really good. Can last and last

2)Lewre - Some of the shoe is cute n pretty

3) Pretty Fits

My new flats are from Sachs. They are so comfy and much cheaper than Hush Puppies.

i also by shoes from office, shellys and bertie from UK tho haven't bought anyfin from those shops in a long time..i'm a shoe addict...fink i haf about 20 pairs..more if i count ones i don't wear..should all try jimmy choos, they are most comfortable heels in the world, tho i can walk fine in stilettos. i could fly in jimmy choos.

don't you frequent LK Bennet too? wish i can work in UK and splash 200 pounds on a pair of jimmy choos every month!!! but any way guys, Jimmy Choo sold his shares in the company away. he no longer designs the line. if i remember correctly, he now owns a small shop somewhere in london where he made specially ordered shoes for the rich and famous. (i read this in an article quite some time ago)

my shoes are usually from nine west, pedder red, lewre, zara

Hush Puppies and Adidas