Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Where do you usually buy your shoes from?

me usually get my shoes from nose...but sumtimes i'll choose vincci too..as 4 my sports shoes,i'll get it from world of sports

i usually buy my shoes from eclipse... n i love nine west but its ver expensive... so i will only buy nine west if ive got voucher

biggrin.gif be4 da buy my shoes at vincci or nose.. but nowdays din anymore.. found da thier shoes is not pretty at all....

Nowdays i also buy from my fren's shoes shop or sport shoes from nike or adidas tongue.gif

depends what i want and where i am.

uk - i usually get them from shellys, aldo, bertie, office, nine west, russell & bromley, foot locker, offspring.

msia - vincci, nose, eclipse, nike and other capalang stores.

i love shoes more than clothes man.

my normal daily wear..will b from vincci,nose,amp and any shop which i c any nice shoes lo...if formal one..i will b jimmy choos or nine west..got a few pairs from there..nine west very nice...now i wanna get one from manolo blahnik..save money first..

usually will be nose, vincci, or whatever shops which have the shoes that i like.

and erm.. i dont buy sport shoes.. i only have like 2 pairs of sneakers. guess what the adidas i'm wearing is pirated one! hahaha bought from petaling street and not bad ar.. quite comfortable and urm.. long lasting? unlike some pirated one, wear a few times then spoiled. biggrin.gif

if got money of course wanna get the original one la.. no money then is like this one lor hehehe

hm.so far

1 pair of silver high heel jimmy choo sandals

2 pairs of chanels - 1kitten heel in nude color and the other pumps in nude and black

1 brown giuseppe zanotti stilettos

1 dior black stilettos

1 pair vivienne westwood pirate boots

1 bally white kitten heel sandals

i have bout 5 - 6 pairs of vintage shoes..vintage stilettos are esp. comfortable and flattering to ure legs..tho if you are UK size 3, 4 (euro 36, 37) and above you should forget about it coz they won't fit u..they're all so tiny..

i also by shoes from office, shellys and bertie from UK tho haven't bought anyfin from those shops in a long time..i'm a shoe addict...fink i haf about 20 pairs..more if i count ones i don't wear..should all try jimmy choos, they are most comfortable heels in the world, tho i can walk fine in stilettos. i could fly in jimmy choos.

i get mine from isetan (for office shoes) n the addidas factory outlet (for casual shoe)

they have manolo in klcc if i am not mistaken..but 4 jimmy choo i am not sure cuz i got my pair when i was in uk..

i seldom wear high heels all tat.if got also bought from vincci..most of the time i wear sport shoes..bought from studio-R...

well, i normally wear high heels to campus... n the heels i bought are from Vincci and Nose... but sometimes i feel that some of Nose n Vincci's shoes are similar... i like to shop for heels in different colour..like pink and baby blue... but the best are still the classic color like white and black coz it goes well with different color of clothes. Sport shoes ill normally go for Nike...will wear it sometimes wen i go shopping and once in a while to campus depending on my mood and the attire im in... Still, i wud prefer wearing heels coz im just 160 cm... tongue.gif

well, i normally wear high heels to campus... n the heels i bought are from Vincci and Nose... but sometimes i feel that some of Nose n Vincci's shoes are similar... i like to shop for heels in different colour..like pink and baby blue... but the best are still the classic color like white and black coz it goes well with different color of clothes. Sport shoes ill normally go for Nike...will wear it sometimes wen i go shopping and once in a while to campus depending on my mood and the attire im in... Still, i wud prefer wearing heels coz im just 160 cm... tongue.gif

hey, me too me too... hmm... i think all of my shoes oso from vincci one lar... some of it from nose... i love their shoes very much.. but recently found that this batch of shoes are not that nice lar... for my sport shoe, bought from nike oni... recently bought 1 pair of shoe from MCKY, coz for working purpose... expensive man... hhmmm, bout jimmy choo and those kind of segment rite, kinda expensive for me lar, still student mah... no money... hehe... tongue.giftongue.gif

sadly, i have extremely big feet so my choices are kinda limited. only vincci and nose. =( unless someone from oversea helps me get them. or i get sport shoes which i dislike.

only vincci and nose has big sizes? oo..i didnt know dat....

for working purpose...i think vincci has nice court shoes also.... their recently ones are quite sohisticated and some may be used for casual wear too....

well, the most affordable ones, yea, only vincci and nose (which isnt all that cheap also for the bigger size ones).

anyone else knows where to get big sized shoes? sad.gif

i get my shoes frm variosu places... nine west definitely has a nice collection of shoes... for normal wear i like vincci, nose and marie claire... of cos if i see any nice shoes anywer else i'l hv a look see n prolly buy em too... it just has to be comfy n look nice... most of the shoes i like are a bit over my budget so i'l save them 4 wen i expand my budget.. smile.gif lucky 4 me, i can share my mum's shoes... so wat's hers is practically mine n vice versa... smile.gif

i get my shoes frm variosu places... nine west definitely has a nice collection of shoes... for normal wear i like vincci, nose and marie claire... of cos if i see any nice shoes anywer else i'l hv a look see n prolly buy em too... it just has to be comfy n look nice... most of the shoes i like are a bit over my budget so i'l save them 4 wen i expand my budget.. smile.gif lucky 4 me, i can share my mum's shoes... so wat's hers is practically mine n vice versa... smile.gif

haha yea, my mom's feet is slightly smaller than mine so she's lucky cos she can wear mine but i cant wear hers. *sulks* sad.gif

me n my mum share shoes also cuz same size wat..but she alwzi complain say my heels to sharp n too high..so she rarely wears my heels wan..may b dinner..the more she wear is just my sandals or slippers..rarely wear my heels.. turned.gif

me n my mum share shoes also cuz same size wat..but she alwzi complain say my heels to sharp n too high..so she rarely wears my heels wan..may b dinner..the more she wear is just my sandals or slippers..rarely wear my heels.. turned.gif

eh im a sucker for heels okie. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THEM. everyone, especially my guys friends, complains about this 'BAD HABIT' of mine because i'm already 5'10 and with 3 inches heels, i'm like 6'1? haha. it makes all the guys feel like dwarves and midgets. tongue.gif

vincci, nose, alan delon, sembonia,

wah u so tall ah..gosh..i am like so in love with heels..i alwiz wear 4 inches..minimum 4 inches la..but when my bf not with me lo..cuz i would b taller..so sad rite..aih..with bf can only wear sneakers n sandals or those short short heels..but when not with him will wear 4 to 5 inches..wah da feeling so nice..me very short only not as tall as u turned.gif

wah u so tall ah..gosh..i am like so in love with heels..i alwiz wear 4 inches..minimum 4 inches la..but when my bf not with me lo..cuz i would b taller..so sad rite..aih..with bf can only wear sneakers n sandals or those short short heels..but when not with him will wear 4 to 5 inches..wah da feeling so nice..me very short only not as tall as u turned.gif

being tall is amazing. i love my height!

but the sad thing is, most of the guys in m'sia are of 5'7 - 5'10? so whenever im with or without heels, im still taller. or about the same height.

/me DYING to meet more 6 footers. LOL.

yes yes i am so jealous of ur height..can go b model d since u have da height..i think u have to look 4 foreigner bf d..cuz most of da asians kinda short turned.gif