Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

BIG BIG BAG~~

i realize recently i suddenly have a loooooot of things i carry when i go out...

normal handbags no longer can fit all my stuffs jor lor... tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

anyone can receommend where i can get nice nice, cheap cheap and big big bag ? kekekeke.. laughing.gif

i realize recently i suddenly have a loooooot of things i carry when i go out...

normal handbags no longer can fit all my stuffs jor lor...

oh no! you're in that phase now... i still dunno why you need to carry so many things.

my friends stopped carrying those big bags liao. it's really not as convenient as you think.

one of my friends used to carry a transparent bag that was quite fun as you can use it when going shopping, you can see what you're carrying and since it is plastic, she used when going swimming as well.

user posted image

*click it*

then another friend has this bag user posted image that weighs a tonne compared with all the things she carries inside. hmm...

one has this type of elegant sling bag which is so great to take for serious shopping as it doesn't get in the way.

user posted imageuser posted image

wat kinda bag do u prefer?a big nag wif zip?u can try 2 look in roxy or esprit...they r quite big n look sweet...

is tis kind of bag u want?

The blue is nice...... how much you buy ? and where did u buy it ?

Pls remove the tag when quoting images. Thks !

Edited by skye

Try sungei wang if you are on a budget

eerrr... anyone know where to get big canvas bag with cutie designs? not too expensive pls... most rm100

i m looking for big big bag oso. can put a lot of things inside and is kind of trendy nowaday,right.... but i try sg wang.. dun have the design that i want.

sometimes i find that sg wang things not worthwhile... always have the thinking that with that price, i could get from departmental store like isetan or parkson. or even mng...

i'll try to look for them when i'm next there. any particular shops or floors to look out for? i've been to 6th floor, but only go to momoe. heehehe..

i m looking for big big bag oso. can put a lot of things inside and is kind of trendy nowaday,right.... but i try sg wang.. dun have the design that i want.

Hi June, have you found the big big bag u want? Im looking for the big bag with lots of compartments one..

as my things are too many, and when i look for one thing from my bag have to take 5minutes or more only

can get it out.. :blink: ..