Sign in to follow this  
fred

Find the White Rabbit – Practise Hunt

Together with www.alicewonders.com, we are organising the "Find the White Rabbit – Practise Hunt" right here in MYB. What you need to do is to search for the hidden white rabbit in MYB and submit it to www.alicewonders.com, winner will be able to a bag of her choice from www.alicewonders.com for FREE.

For more information on the previous real hunt, please visit http://alicewonders.com/rabbit.html for more detail.

The instruction and start date/time for practice hunt will be announced here real soon, so do keep an eye on this space.

Happy Hunting !!!

Find the White Rabbit – Practise Hunt practice session is now officially START !!!

Practice Session - 9th-14th March 2009

Prize - ONE free bag from www.alicewonders.com up for grab!

Contest Details - Find the White Rabbit in MYB, capture screen, and send an email to alice@alicewonders.com with i) your name ii) contact number iii) complete slogan "Me needs a bag from AliceWonders.com because...."

Tips 1 : Instruction

Step 1:

Search for the white rabbit (rabbit-small.jpg) within MYB website, which will be hidden at the same place for the next 5 days.

Step 2:

Find the rabbit which is hidden in one of the MYB pages. Sample screen :

rabbit-screen.jpg

Step 3:

Screen capture the rabbit together with the full MYB page and email the screen together with the required information to alice@alicewonders.com

Step 4:

Winner will be selected by www.alicewonders.com and will be announced after the practice hunt. Winner will be able to get a FREE bag from www.alicewonders.com

If you have any enquiry, please post them here and we will be more than happy to help :)

Happy Hunting

Tips 2 :

The starting point is: shopping spree [may 2008] - pink camera

found it too..its an adorable rabbit

p/s:i have a soft spot for bunnies cos i myselfs born on the rabbit years :)

i've found the rabbit based on the latest Tips : 10 great dates under Rm 30 - the 11th date. So do i need to keep looking for other rabbit or is this the rabbit i need to screen capture it and sent to alicewonder.com?thanks

i've found the rabbit based on the latest Tips : 10 great dates under Rm 30 - the 11th date. So do i need to keep looking for other rabbit or is this the rabbit i need to screen capture it and sent to alicewonder.com?thanks

Yup, that's the only rabbit. You only need to take the screenshot for that page.

White Rabbit Practice Hunt Clue : 10 great dates under Rm 30 - what is the 11th date?

I saw this on the Shopping Spree May 2008 page under the pink sony camera post.....what it means????

Hey all,

Just to help clarify some stuff:

- We've placed a trail of clues, which you need to keep following until you reach the White Rabbit

- The correct rabbit icon should look like the one below:

rabbit-screen.jpg

Hence, to yulina's question "White Rabbit Practice Hunt Clue : 10 great dates under Rm 30 - what is the 11th date?" is actually the 2nd clue which points to somewhere in MYB website. When you find it, you will get another clue!

Good luck to all ;)

thanks for your superb fast reply!!!!! I'm gonna hunt it hard!!! See ya~ ^_^

Dearest all!

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm and entries!

We have already decided on a winner! *drum rolls*

Name: Felicity Ong

Email: aisumomo@gmail.com

Slogan: Me needs a bag from AliceWonders.com because me needs to go to the Royal Tea Party in style. Only a bag from Alicewonders.com would be fab enough for an audiance with the Queen. ^__^

Congratulations!

To the others, no fret! The REAL rabbit hunt has just started and there are 7 bags to be won!!!

Furthermore, we will post in daily tips here on MYB forum thread too! The tips will be posted here when the rabbit starts hiding.

For more info, please go to our website here: www.alicewonders.com/rabbit.html.

YAY!!~

Thank you, Thank you soo very much!!!

<3 the lovely bags~

i found todays rabbit already!

Edited by aisumomo

Day 1 Winner Announced!

Congratulations Aaron Phoon!

Thank you all for your entries which practically bombed our mailboxes. Consolation prizes of 15% discount voucher will be distributed to you on 22nd March, Sunday. If you wish to make an urgent purchase, let us know at alice@alicewonders.com and we will send you the coupon code asap.

Happy Hunting!

Day 2 Rabbit Hunting Tips!

Tips: "What happened after the Caucus Race and a Long Tale?"

*Daily winners will be announced in the FB group discussion board

*All entries will receive a consolation prize (15% discount coupon), which will be sent on 22nd Mar, Sunday. If you need it urgently for a purchase, please email us at alice@alicewonders.com

*Good luck!

Edited by AliceWonders

Day 2 Winner Announced! Congratulations Nennie Farina Binti Mahat!

Rabbit Release Time: 8:00am

Found The Rabbit At: 8:02am

Answer for rabbit hiding location in our Photo Album.

*Remember everyone, the rabbit it not just hiding among the products page!

Happy Hunting!

Edited by AliceWonders

Ha, Ha, That's a really cute, fun contest! I wonder when you will have another? Sorry I missed it!

-----------------------------------------
[size="1"]complete beauty salon [/size][url="http://www.gci-store.com"][size="1"]pos systems[/size][/url]

Sign in to follow this