Sign in to follow this  
Macvogue

All about MAC cosmetics

i think lip glass are their famous clear gloss cuz its shine like glass. lipgelees is something with color. n its gel type. sticky n long lasting. lustre glass i dunno bag.gif

lipgelees sounds interesting. maybe i should drop by one day.

don't whether anyone notice or not, MAC counter use a brand new lip gloss brush for each customer. Where can I get the brush as I don't want my lip gloss mix up with my lipstick colour.

lipgelees sounds interesting. maybe i should drop by one day.

don't whether anyone notice or not, MAC counter use a brand new lip gloss brush for each customer. Where can I get the brush as I don't want my lip gloss mix up with my lipstick colour.

yup yup... yes.gif

they'll throw the brush after apply for u..

like tat more clean.. smile.gif

hmm.....i suggest to go n get a lip brush...then everytime u take out ur gloss, u can use the brush to take the gloss to apply on ur lips, then u no need to find that thing n every time have to throw after use, it is waste ler....

i bet that is not a lip brush la tongue.gif

some counter ll use a nicer cotton buds to apply lips gloss...

cannot b they so rich untill can throw one after use rite. brush not cheap eh...

and i suggest u to buy a lip brush..a good lipbrush for personal sue. only for urself.

yea..interested in getting a lip brush yes.gif

last time wanna get anna sui lip brush..the design so nice.. wub.gif

but..till now oso havent get one.. sleep.gif

yup, using lipbrush is more hygine....

Anyone using their blush colour call CUTE?

I always read this colour in magazines.

anna sui? that must be very expensive. I normally buy cheap ones, probably from Sasa.

i think is rm60++...if i m not wrong for the anna sui lip brush...

it is worth to get 1....

anyone bought their holiday/luxuries collection?the packaging is nice..they hav palette for lip n palette for eyeshadow seperately..but wat i m looking for is holiday/luxuries indulgence palette.it contains lipgloss,blusher and also eye shadow in one palette..anyone saw it or hav bought it?

the palatte containing lipgloss, blusher & eyeshadow is available @ MAC outlet..saw it...but i prefer the items in seperate packaging, so didnt buy this..

when did u c it?do u think if it's still available now??i m not at kl le now sad.gif

anyone saw it recently?? sad.gif i realli feel like buying sad.gif

should be still hv it....cuz mv MAC still hv the holiday range....otherwise u can chk MAC @ KLCC, lot 10, sogo

gal..thx so much for ur comfort..haha..feel better now.i will immediately go to look for it when i back to kl smile.gif

should still hv stock lah...cuz i went to MAC to buy things on tue, still c all set still available. usuaslly, they wil put a sold out sign on set that's out of stock....i feel that it's not so demanding this time, may be too many brand hv promo qua....

should still hv stock lah...cuz i went to MAC to buy things on tue, still c all set still available. usuaslly, they wil put a sold out sign on set that's out of stock....i feel that it's not so demanding this time, may be too many brand hv promo qua....

oh gal...u make my life full of hope...haha..i m juz kidding..but realli very happy smile.gif

I just bought MAC shading pressed powder last week in KLCC it cost me RM80.The colour is NC40, duno the color is too light or wat, i can't see the obvious shading effect on my face.

The promoter(a guy) said to me, dun take the dark color as i'm newbie so better take color NC40 learn how to apply first.

And i'm using the blusher brush for shading is it not suitable??The brush i'm using seems too big.

last time saw MAC eye shadow pallette-trend at lot 10

very nice..RM150 only. wub.gif

but no more stock edi...sigh sad.gif

the promoter said may b KLCC will hav.. tongue.gif

last time saw MAC eye shadow pallette-trend at lot 10

very nice..RM150 only. wub.gif

but no more stock edi...sigh sad.gif

the promoter said may b KLCC will hav.. tongue.gif

isit with the green/red casing? i went to klcc and saw it too...but they also told me it is out of stock