Sign in to follow this  
Macvogue

All about MAC cosmetics

Hi girls,

I've just bought this pressed powder from MAC.. they told me that apparently this powder is launched exclusively in Asia only and that it gives a flawless coverage and results in dewy fresh looking skin...

Does anyone have this? What are your experiences with it? Does it really do what it claims to do?

hey ya macvogue!! oooh wee!! i love macc!! yeap yeap... i use mac and i got the pressed powder too... well the time that i bought this pressed powder, i got suunburn lerr... so during that time, yes, it looks natural...and flawless for me... it works for me? but after recovering from the sunburn, i cant use it edi cos it looks like im putting tooo much powder... dats wat happen to me...

Hi babylicious!

So it does give u a flawless look? What colour did u get it in? Mine is in Medium... oh.. does your face become oily after using it?

ekekekeke..yeah...it was flawless during that period of time cos it suits my skin colour and all...basically a good coverage.....mine is around medium lidett....but im not using it anymore cos im fairer edi and it doesnt look nice since the colour doesnt suit me....sorry if im not exactly giving u a good answer here

ooooohhh...in terms of oily arr......at certain point, my nose was kinda oily lorrr.....but i oso think it depends on individual's skin.....cos mine is a combination skin.....

never try b4... wink.gif

nope~~

is it means the foundation is very moisture @ the same time?

These really gotta be my new lemmings !!!!! laughing.gif

super impressed by it. put them on like 12 and when i got home at 3am my makeup was still there!!!! it rocks!!! thumbup.gif

hehhe of course it will last... but if u put that often its not good for skin... ppl use it for photoshoot mostly its for modellling or stage show... cause its very heavy n defiantely will cover and marks u have on ur face..

yup, it is long lasting bcoz it use in stage or those others make up, really no good 4 u to oways put on ur skin......

take care about it...

hey wait gals...when i search MAC shadestick in MAC homepage, it come out tis n not de foundation which v r talking bout.

A smooth and silky, rich and creamy eye shadow delivered in a sophisticated stick-style format. Provides rich gem-style colour overlaid by soft semi-precious finishes of shine. Glides on: works as a shadow - or a liner. Builds up coverage from sheer: colour always looks fabulous. More than an eye shadow. Total I-impact.

user posted image

oops....sorry, blur.....

hehe

wait for genie to answer..

better she dun tell me use shadestick as foundation sweatdrop.gif

whooppppppssss................. !!!!!

sorry sorry, didn't say properly larrr... sorrrrrry horrr....

the MAC Shadestick is the one that kassie shown.. it's not the stick cream foundation.. 10q kassie 10q 10q, yap... that's the color i have also.. !!! love blue

haha, so scary if it is stick foundation.....haha.........

yap their price is quite reasonable....if compare to other branded cosmetic brand its affordable.

i think it is very cheap compare wif other branded cosmetic in malaysia. i think it is most cheap.......