Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Factory Outlets

Is there any other Factory Outlet stores other than F.O.S ???

has been wondering lehzz... pluss horr, F.O.S i think actually not that nice lor..

Err.., is Reject Shop considered as 1 of tht..?

yes yes.gif

how bout t'z?

they have some really nice stuff there.

dont know if its what you want la though...

rolleyes.gif

Its a fashion brand, michelle. Its located inside Jusco only if I'm not mistaken.smile.gif

I supposed there's one in Sunway Pyramid. Not very sure about it, I just remember that the name of the store has the word 'warehouse'. Went there for a few times, nothing nice though, except some cute bras.

oooh yeahh i've been there! well its an ok place if you want casual tshirts and skirts. got some Replay tops from there before replay came to klcc and became popular. hahaha everyone loves my tops and they don't know that its from those factory outlets tongue.gif

I happen to like FOS clothes unsure.gif

Bought many of my Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirts there. Aeropostle and American Eagle Outfitters are abundant, too. And they're definitely comfy. Good to play, sleep, work, study, lounge and romp in biggrin.gif

there's this shop called fortune and it's in sg wang n times square... the stuff are really cheap... only thing is u can't try on clothes that are freesize... ehhehe... but the quality is good... hehehe... i bought a biker collar jacket there and no one knew it was under rm30... ehehhe... i bought a few tops there too... my halter costs only rm9.90.. and there are more for less than that... smile.gif that is if anyone's interested...