Sign in to follow this  
ShinShin

What should I do??

I recently feel very Irritability. Im not sure what should I do ? Can anyone give me some comment or suggestion?

I like a guy recently. But as I know he got a lot of girl's friend. Some are pretty also. Im just a normal girl only. Sometimes I sms him, he will reply me when he is free. But when he busy, he dont even reply me at all sometimes few days also.

Im not sure should I continue choose him as my Mr Right or not ? He is quite a nice guy, but maybe just focusing on his work o. I dont know how to catch his attention and feeling oh .

When he didnt reply me ..I really miss him and sad at the same time.

Sigh............ :crybaby: :crybaby:

It doesn't seem to me that he is interested in you. Definitely you are not a priority to him.

So what are you going to do next? I'd suggest you find something else to think about.

be yourself and everything is going to be ok. if try to hard, he might find it a big turn-off. go out and meet more friends are also a good point there, icemanfx!

do you have many male friends? if you don't, then get more male friends! perhaps you're feeling this because he is among the few male in your friend cycle that you have.

i wish you well.

I recently feel very Irritability. Im not sure what should I do ? Can anyone give me some comment or suggestion?

I like a guy recently. But as I know he got a lot of girl's friend. Some are pretty also. Im just a normal girl only. Sometimes I sms him, he will reply me when he is free. But when he busy, he dont even reply me at all sometimes few days also.

Im not sure should I continue choose him as my Mr Right or not ? He is quite a nice guy, but maybe just focusing on his work o. I dont know how to catch his attention and feeling oh .

Sigh............ :crybaby::crybaby:

read ur whole reply, and look at this line. I find it is really funny, I mean "You choose" ? lol

well, the fact is, when u choose people, in the same time people choose u as well. So let it be, just do your best, and dun ever hope for any return.

be yourself and everything is going to be ok. if try to hard, he might find it a big turn-off. go out and meet more friends are also a good point there, icemanfx!

^^ yup ..you like my sis oh...she also say it too hehe..^^

do you have many male friends? if you don't, then get more male friends! perhaps you're feeling this because he is among the few male in your friend cycle that you have.

i wish you well.

got oh....but oh I feel that they all treat me like their bro >.< hahaha...

^^ thanks oh silvadesk

ShinShin, Don't just focus on this guy only la...i'm bet there are alot guys outside and choose your Mr Right carefully...don't rush.

hehe ..ok then i focus on you oh hhe ^^ joking...

read ur whole reply, and look at this line. I find it is really funny, I mean "You choose" ? lol

well, the fact is, when u choose people, in the same time people choose u as well. So let it be, just do your best, and dun ever hope for any return.

>.< weeh.... my english not so good hehe ..^^

ok ...you are right

All i know is, if a guy likes you and is into you, he'd go out of his way even if he's "busy" to call, reply or see you. From what u say, seems like he only treats you as a friend.

All i know is, if a guy likes you and is into you, he'd go out of his way even if he's "busy" to call, reply or see you. From what u say, seems like he only treats you as a friend.

^^ ..i think you might right oh ..

Sigh............ :crybaby::crybaby:

ur experiencing crush and puppy love at the moment,nothing much to worry about here.its a growing piece most people go through @ some point in their life.this peice is a part of the growing phase jiwsaw puzzle.

sory to be blunt here but from what u wrote here,this guy doesnt treat u more than anything than a mutual friend.he doesnt show any body language here to indicate he likes u more than a friend

stop wasting ur time on him and i dont think hes ur mr right as he is not and never will be.do go and cast a wider net some where else.there are many fishes waiting to be catch in the next pond.

try doing things u like to keep u occupy all the time so that u will push him out of ur mind and u will be happy too without thinking of him in ur waking hours.soon enough,before u know it,hes already a history and u already let him go and long forgetting him already cos u meet new guys.

since u mention u gt other guy friends,well do mix with them and go out with them instead.its time to turn ur attention to others and who knows,u might end up with someone treating u even better :lol: