Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

All About Blushers

Really love to hear the opinions from you girls on these lar !!! it'll be interesting tongue.giftongue.gif

do you prefer cream or powder blushers and why?

which do you find has more staying power?

which do you find easier to apply?

which do you usually use?

what do you think are the pros and cons of each?

cream blusher look more natural but yet its hard to apply if compare to powder blusher.

i prefer powder blusher,at least its more easier to apply. then can take cream type after u knoe how to apply blusher.

im using few blusher, Dior, Make Up For Ever, and Shu Uemura..

cream blusher is not advisable for ppl who doesnt really know hot to put on make up coz if didnt blend it correctly it will look like a patch.. i like to use powder blusher... is easier n nice to use i have many of them i m using anna sui, mac, stila.... but i saw the ysl 1 wit a puff which is cool but very expensive.... blusher is kind of the same i mean how long they last.. it is compared to if u put on foundation or not.. if got foudnation defiantely will last longer....

hmm....my opinion is same wif kassie, cream type blusher will give u a very natural look if compare wif powder.......

wheres jess? i thought she wanna buy cream blusher?

i had a cream blusher from stila, not bad, n the color very natural, n long lasting too, not so oily, nice!

i think after apply abit cream blusher, then add some powder blusher, will b very long lasting.....

yap...ive a cream blusher from maybeline n also dior...its very good to use when u want a very natural make up...

ok heres sum tips for u to apply cream blusher.

1) begin with clean skin or skin prepped with foundation, but before powder. cream blushers can b used with or without a base. apply on moisturised skin. smile widely to reveal your starting point.

2) using clean fingers, dab three dots of colour onto each apple of the cheek, up along the cheekbone.

3) work in colour. blend upwards n outwards with ur fingertips, a make up sponge or a firm, synthetic brush. or apply colour to the edge of a damp sponge n gently pat up n down along ur cheekbone.

4) colour will become more transparent as you blend it. for even easier application. try creams in stick form.

I have Revlon's cream blush and I love it! thumbup.gif It's easy to blend and its natural, just a tinge of blush. Looks natural and healthy! biggrin.gif

heres sum recommend cream blusher from magz...stated with price of last year.

Dior So Cheek! RM95

user posted image

bobbi brown cream blusher RM90

user posted image

MAC RM65

user posted image

i think after apply abit cream blusher, then add some powder blusher, will b very long lasting.....

Yea.., yes.gif I heard bout this 2... I think it works...

I hav cream blusher fr Red Earth n Bobbi Brown...

i dun hav cream blusher...coz dunno how to use.. shy.gifshy.gif

i'm using powder blusher from shu uemura,anna sui and stila!!

act is very simple n easy to use oni.....juz use hand or sponge to touch abit, then blame on ur cheeck.....easy......

i juz got 1 cream blusher from stila, the size is like dior cream blusher.......very natural.....

actually i did try b4 apply powder blush then apply a bit og liquid foundation..it look nice also..i mean natural.

yup, tis is act the way v use cream blusher, it is use b4 v put foundation....

erm, i wanna ask something

- where should we apply blusher? on the check or behind chick or above.. unsure.gif

- which colour suit which type of skin:

eg: tanned skin, fair skin?

help! shutup.gif and thanks first! kisss.gif

under ur cheekbone....btw u knoe where is de cheekbone? tats a bone beside ur eyes...apply under it. n not over than ur 2 finger space...juz a little bit..

color of blusher is actually depends on wat make up u wear on tat day...

i bought a new blusher today.. the brand is Jane in Blushing Earth Sheer... very very nice colour.. it's peachy pink with slight golden undertones.. awesome for asian skin .... i love it! look very nice and natural.

user posted image

the pic not that accurate.. it's a bit more peachy in real life.

its nice rayleen...how much izzit? how bout de texture?

its nice rayleen...how much izzit? how bout de texture?

although it's powder, it is not flakey or sit in a layer on your cheecks.. it actually blends very well... and it is very pigmented so a light hand will do.. no need put a lot...

normally which color do u gals use 4 blusher?

some mayb like orangie? some mayb like pinky? or brownish? or skin color?

or never use?

welcome to share ur favour color here....

me myself i like to use those color like peach (shu uemura),pink (shu uemura, bourjois) and currently i juz brought some new colour like brownish (bourjois) look more mature n cool....hehe.....