Sign in to follow this  
jamz

master cleanse diet ( detox)

hi everyone,

this is my very first post of my own. after stumblin upon this forum, my interest in weight loss has increased. so much so tat i'm oledi workin towards losin weight. while doin som research on water diet, i came across this detox program called the master cleanse diet. it is a ten days based detox program. sounds very promisin and i wud like to try it out. from my research, it says tat even beyonce has used this diet program to shed the extra weight for her role in the movie dreamgals. she lost a total of 9kgs in 2 weeks. tats freakin alot. n she looked hawt in dreamgirls. it also says tat many hollywood stars practise this diet.

i just wanna know if anyone of ya heard or have tried this diet plan before. if so, i hope u can share ur experiences ere with me. i just started on herbalife afta hearin great reviews of its effectiveness. n i dowan to keep changing diet plans. currently i'm goin to stick to herbalife, but perhaps i wil try out the master cleanse program when i have my semester holiday. i dont think i can survive the plan wif my normal work routine.

hope to get som feedback from u MYB readers. together lets work towards an effective weight loss program ......

http://www.themastercleansediet.org

QUOTE (jamz @ Mar 4 2009, 03:47 PM) hi everyone,

this is my very first post of my own. after stumblin upon this forum, my interest in weight loss has increased. so much so tat i'm oledi workin towards losin weight. while doin som research on water diet, i came across this detox program called the master cleanse diet. it is a ten days based detox program. sounds very promisin and i wud like to try it out. from my research, it says tat even beyonce has used this diet program to shed the extra weight for her role in the movie dreamgals. she lost a total of 9kgs in 2 weeks. tats freakin alot. n she looked hawt in dreamgirls. it also says tat many hollywood stars practise this diet.

i just wanna know if anyone of ya heard or have tried this diet plan before. if so, i hope u can share ur experiences ere with me. i just started on herbalife afta hearin great reviews of its effectiveness. n i dowan to keep changing diet plans. currently i'm goin to stick to herbalife, but perhaps i wil try out the master cleanse program when i have my semester holiday. i dont think i can survive the plan wif my normal work routine.

hope to get som feedback from u MYB readers. together lets work towards an effective weight loss program ......

http://www.themastercleansediet.org

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi jamz,

Im actually doing the Master Cleanse now..today is my day 2..I have been searching the info in Malaysia Forum to see...anyone has do it before...however..this is my 2nd forum which has you interested on the Master Cleasen..

I guess you did search thru internet... and has a basic idea of what Master cleanse is...but bear in mind..if you would like to have this cleanse because of loosing weight..I don't suggest you to do it..normally ppl with this purpose will failed the cleanse..

As it's name stated..it is cleansing program..this acutally will cleared up the mucoid plague which stick to our colon and was resided there since you were baby..about 20n years? I guess you are about this age.. by cleaning up the colon..it helps to lose at lease 4-5KG...and even more..depend of your current weight and body fat..

ppl do it at minimal 10days and up to 40days..after the cleanse..we will actually gained back half of the weight..well, as I said..this is not loosing weight program..but weight lose during the detox is a bonus~~

I'm on my 2nd day of my Master Cleanse Detox..I'm doing quite well and looking forwared to get my glowing skin!!

msg me if you want more details.I love to share it with you.

Edited by blueair

Hi jamz,

Im actually doing the Master Cleanse now..today is my day 2..I have been searching the info in Malaysia Forum to see...anyone has do it before...however..this is my 2nd forum which has you interested on the Master Cleasen..

I guess you did search thru internet... and has a basic idea of what Master cleanse is...but bear in mind..if you would like to have this cleanse because of loosing weight..I don't suggest you to do it..normally ppl with this purpose will failed the cleanse..

As it's name stated..it is cleansing program..this acutally will cleared up the mucoid plague which stick to our colon and was resided there since you were baby..about 20n years? I guess you are about this age.. by cleaning up the colon..it helps to lose at lease 4-5KG...and even more..depend of your current weight and body fat..

ppl do it at minimal 10days and up to 40days..after the cleanse..we will actually gained back half of the weight..well, as I said..this is not loosing weight program..but weight lose during the detox is a bonus~~

I'm on my 2nd day of my Master Cleanse Detox..I'm doing quite well and looking forwared to get my glowing skin!!

raysling@hotmail.com

Are you doing the master cleanse as in the lemon juice, water and cayenne pepper mixture? How many days do you intend to stay on the cleanse? 14??

Are you doing the master cleanse as in the lemon juice, water and cayenne pepper mixture? How many days do you intend to stay on the cleanse? 14??

Yes, these are the ingredient for Master Cleanse... Target 10days, was intend to do for 14..but can't hold on anymore..today is my day 10!!!

I have successfully lost 5KG~~hohoho..skin smoother and more energetic..not bad huh..

Plan to do it again next couple of month~~~

=D

Yes, these are the ingredient for Master Cleanse... Target 10days, was intend to do for 14..but can't hold on anymore..today is my day 10!!!

I have successfully lost 5KG~~hohoho..skin smoother and more energetic..not bad huh..

Plan to do it again next couple of month~~~

=D

Great one blueair! ;) I know of this detox plan, it's made popular by Burroughs..Ive always wanted to do it since years ago but I dont think I would be able to fit it in my hectic schedule. :(

Great one blueair! ;) I know of this detox plan, it's made popular by Burroughs..Ive always wanted to do it since years ago but I dont think I would be able to fit it in my hectic schedule. :(

=)

this is really a good detox... depend on your job nature... like me...I'm woking in office..thus..I start my plan on saturday, then cont on Monday, which I will be at work~~~..just about a week..now Im done~~ =)

gambateh!!

=)

this is really a good detox... depend on your job nature... like me...I'm woking in office..thus..I start my plan on saturday, then cont on Monday, which I will be at work~~~..just about a week..now Im done~~ =)

gambateh!!

I work in an office too but I dont think I'd be able to do the lemonade mixture as the pantry is quite far away. How do you do it? Maybe u can give me some pointers as to your schedule??? Would like to see if it's possible for me to try it out whilst in the office as well. Much appreciated ;)

P/s: you can PM me if you dont feel comfortable sharing info in public LOL ;)

Hi Teff,

no prob at all!!!

well, I will wake 30minutes earlier to do the cocktail for my day..

I made it 8 serving perday, some of my colleague just take 6-7 serving only.

(depend on how many serving you want to have for a day, normally is from 6-12)

the cocktail is mixed of:

lemon juice: 2 tbsp x 15ml x 8 serving = 240ml

maple syrup grade B: 2 tbsp x 15ml x 8 serving = 240ml

purified water: 2400ml

pour the cayenne pepper only when you want to drink the cocktail (this to reduce the spicy of the pepper)

(in case you dun have the 3 liter big bottle, just divide it into 2 mixed and put into smaller bottle~~

all mixed together and to anywhere you go~~ like us, office hour, i normally bring 2 litre to office and left another 700ml in the fridge as my 'dinner'.

or u can just mixed the necessary serving n bring to ur office~~

see my progess at http://www.facebook.com/feeds/notes.php?id...mp;format=rss20

In case you would like to know more about the product and where to get the product, you can let me know anytime!!

By the way, the maple syrup prices are increased after few of us went to the same shop to buy the syrup..@.@

Hi Doris,

This is call Master Cleanse, just do a search on internet, you will see lot of information.. Beyonce also tried this detox before. I personally did it, just completed 2 days back.. guess what? I lost 9 pounds~~ and my skin is smoother, most important thing is I cleared lot of centuries junk from my colon..hoho...feel great!!!

Hi Teff,

no prob at all!!!

well, I will wake 30minutes earlier to do the cocktail for my day..

I made it 8 serving perday, some of my colleague just take 6-7 serving only.

(depend on how many serving you want to have for a day, normally is from 6-12)

the cocktail is mixed of:

lemon juice: 2 tbsp x 15ml x 8 serving = 240ml

maple syrup grade B: 2 tbsp x 15ml x 8 serving = 240ml

purified water: 2400ml

pour the cayenne pepper only when you want to drink the cocktail (this to reduce the spicy of the pepper)

(in case you dun have the 3 liter big bottle, just divide it into 2 mixed and put into smaller bottle~~

all mixed together and to anywhere you go~~ like us, office hour, i normally bring 2 litre to office and left another 700ml in the fridge as my 'dinner'.

or u can just mixed the necessary serving n bring to ur office~~

see my progess at http://www.facebook.com/feeds/notes.php?id...mp;format=rss20

In case you would like to know more about the product and where to get the product, you can let me know anytime!!

By the way, the maple syrup prices are increased after few of us went to the same shop to buy the syrup..@.@

Hi Doris,

This is call Master Cleanse, just do a search on internet, you will see lot of information.. Beyonce also tried this detox before. I personally did it, just completed 2 days back.. guess what? I lost 9 pounds~~ and my skin is smoother, most important thing is I cleared lot of centuries junk from my colon..hoho...feel great!!!

REALLY? :D but im malaysian..and i dont really know where to get the product..such as cayenne pepper and maple syrup...and wads the price of them? not too expensive i hope..and nonid to eat others rite? ahaha

Edited by doris8592

hei, i saw many journal , if studying later cirit -birit in cls how? need to buy adult pamper somemore? u guys do it during holiday or wat? i wish to try but it looks like a big deal , will definitely need holiday to start off right?

Hi jamz,

raysling@hotmail.com

Hi,

i would like to try out this cleansing program but dont know where to get the stuff. hope u can guide me. also how many days are we to follow this program? hope to hear from u soon

QUOTE (fat4life @ Apr 4 2009, 05:21 PM) Hi,

i would like to try out this cleansing program but dont know where to get the stuff. hope u can guide me. also how many days are we to follow this program? hope to hear from u soon

hi fat4life,

hope you are not like the name itself: fat4life. =)

well.. 10days is the optimal period to get the best result, max can goes up to 40days, but I dun recommend that..

Yup, product wise, you can get from organic corner, but I have the product with me too!! (I got bulk order for my frends and my aunt, they are doing this detox at the moment)

Basicall, you need maple syrup grade B, fresh lemon + cayenne pepper. ofcourse, you may get other suppliment to 'support' you during the detox, which can curb your hunger..

cheers!! =)

Edited by blueair

hi all,

dun worri about the cirit birit, normally all the 'natural calls' will be cleared within 2 hours, ofcourse depend on ur stomach, how sensitive it is.

I do during my work days..foooo~~ 2 weeks are gone and I have completed it..no stomachache no cramp~~

some of my colleague get a 10days leave and stay at home to do it, (we are forced to clear leave now)..hehe..and she still shopping, cooking , do watever stuff she usually do during the fast~~

see..no issue at all, if you want to do it~~ im sure you have ur way to arrange the best for yourself

well... I'm MALAYSIAN too!!! and I got all the cayenne pepper and maple syrup!!!

u can get from any organic shop.. well..now i getting BULK order for my frens and family... if you guys having hard time to get the product can oways look for me~~~ ^.^

any other concern just let me know lar~~~ i doing my round 2 end of this month..another bulk order from the shop again~~~ kakkakaka.. I guess need to negotiate some discount lorrrr...

cheers

hey, good news!!

I got extra set of Master Cleanse Kit, anyone interested?

8bottle of Maple Syrup, 250ml (RM37.90*8)

Celtic Sea Salt (RM9.90)

Cayenne Pepper (RM15.30)

TOTAL: RM 328.40

FREE DELIVERY

Contact me if interested.

hey, good news!!

8bottle of Maple Syrup, 250ml (RM37.90* 8)

Celtic Sea Salt (RM9.90)

Cayenne Pepper (RM15.30)

FREE DELIVERY

y need 8 bottles? @@

hey, good news!!

8bottle of Maple Syrup, 250ml (RM37.90* 8)

Celtic Sea Salt (RM9.90)

Cayenne Pepper (RM15.30)

FREE DELIVERY

y need 8 bottles? @@

y need 8 bottles? @@

ya lo why need 8 bottles of mapple syrup? i tot mapple syrup just use a little wan? for a duration of 10-14 days how many bottles of mapple syrup, cayenne & lemon do we need? also wat laxative tea is recommended? i don't mond getting the stuff from blueair wo. but need more details....

QUOTE (fat4life @ Apr 9 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya lo why need 8 bottles of mapple syrup? i tot mapple syrup just use a little wan? for a duration of 10-14 days how many bottles of mapple syrup, cayenne & lemon do we need? also wat laxative tea is recommended? i don't mond getting the stuff from blueair wo. but need more details....

Seems like you guys did not go thru the master cleanse info...
here u go~~

Serving:8 Total for 1 day:
Organic Maple Syrup Grade B
25ml X 8 servings X 10days = 2000ml [Each bottle is 250ml, 8 bottles X 250ml = 2000ml for 10days!]

but unfortunately, I dun have this 250ml good deal anymore.. (OUT OF STOCK from the retails)
the next bath I only can get is 355ml for Grade B maple syrup which is about 79.90~~~ but this only need 5 bottles... Edited by blueair

i am interested in doin in detox program too. But previously i was thinking of doin fruit n vege juice diet detox prog...but my fren told me i got to get 40 apples and other vege for 3 days consumption n i was like...... my mum is gonna make a lot of noice....

i wonder which prog is better? must i do atleast 10days prog for master cleanse? cannot be shorter?

wau, hav to spend so much for tis prog?

how much does each of u guys spend for this prog?

QUOTE (stayfine @ Apr 14 2009, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am interested in doin in detox program too. But previously i was thinking of doin fruit n vege juice diet detox prog...but my fren told me i got to get 40 apples and other vege for 3 days consumption n i was like...... my mum is gonna make a lot of noice....

i wonder which prog is better? must i do atleast 10days prog for master cleanse? cannot be shorter?

wau, hav to spend so much for tis prog?

how much does each of u guys spend for this prog?

yea..when come to price everyone will say this is real expensive~~ same response went to myself when i started looking for the syrup and calculating how many bottles do I need for 10days~~ well.. think of this.. u using few hundred dollar for 10days to cleanse ur colon which 'stored' thousands $$ food on it (since the day u born)..haha..
this is much much much more cheaper than u go to participate any fasting program or weight lose at saloon...

well..this is pretty much depend on yourself.. WHAT PURPOSE you go for Master Cleanse... spend sometime..read from internet, U will know whether this is worth it or not~~~

since ur mum will make noise if you are eating or buying plenty of fruits.. I guess this doesn't stop ur mum on mumbling if you really do the master cleanse....HAHA..(can't help.. alot of my fren encounter the same thing, but when you deeply understand the benefit.. you are easily convinced ur family for their support)

I spent about RM400+- only.. 400 can bought me back an effective digestive system, good skin texture and energetic me... I wll say.. this is cheap.. LOL

Don't rush yourself on doing this cleanse.. you need more time to understand what does it do and how does it work for ya!!!! I'm sure you will looking for me to buy the maple syrup one day..hohoho~~~

btw, the lax tea you can get it from any pharmacy, I got one from Guardian.. just look for the ingredients, which has 'Senna leaf' =)