Sign in to follow this  
Shelyn

Private Part Whitening

Hi babes,

Need your help to advise any way to lighten private part. Notice that that area got different tone of colour.

Please do share some of your experience and effective way to get rid of those prob.

Not sure whether this will help but was promoting Scion Feminine Wash from Nu Skin to my customers as a hygienic way to clean our private parts and to stay fresh all day. Some of them came back to tell me it helped lighten up that area! For myself, I wasn't observing so can't say for sure. :D

Edited by sofea

i having this problem also ~

haha!

hope more ppl sharing

ya me too.!!

There's nipple whitening products in the market, but i have not encountered any private part whitening cream before :(

well..the different tone is actually due to sweat that we have..or even after showering, people dont really wipe it up until it dries..and this will make the area pretty much moist all the time that can cause the change of the tone..

a friend of mine used to have this problem before so i recommended her to scrub each time shower..u can get so many scrubs available or even make your own.and told her to use Nivea Whitening Cream, the one in the circle box..it did help her. . but no matter what u do, please make sure that area is always dry even after u went to toilet..

wipe,scrub,cream..that just 3 simple steps babes..good luck!

well..the different tone is actually due to sweat that we have..or even after showering, people dont really wipe it up until it dries..and this will make the area pretty much moist all the time that can cause the change of the tone..

a friend of mine used to have this problem before so i recommended her to scrub each time shower..u can get so many scrubs available or even make your own.and told her to use Nivea Whitening Cream, the one in the circle box..it did help her. . but no matter what u do, please make sure that area is always dry even after u went to toilet..

wipe,scrub,cream..that just 3 simple steps babes..good luck!

aiks..SCRUB?? :blink::shocking: ur serious??i though that part is too delicate to be using scrub *gulp* on it? OMG!!

and somemore nivea whitening cream?is it safe and designed to be use on the private part??*speechless*

aiks..SCRUB?? :blink::shocking: ur serious??i though that part is too delicate to be using scrub *gulp* on it? OMG!!

and somemore nivea whitening cream?is it safe and designed to be use on the private part??*speechless*

yeah..scrub..surprised?well theres nothing more good than doing this. because the skin is delicate and pretty much moist cause of sweat and unwipe after toilet, it is easily have dead skin cells that gonna make the skin turn to darker tone which is not good at all. but yeah,scrub it up gently for sure..it won't harm the skin..

and yeah,nivea whitening cream. loadsa girls have done this before for that part..it works so far.never heard any complaints like rashes or whatsoever..

try it up..

yeah..scrub..surprised?well theres nothing more good than doing this. because the skin is delicate and pretty much moist cause of sweat and unwipe after toilet, it is easily have dead skin cells that gonna make the skin turn to darker tone which is not good at all. but yeah,scrub it up gently for sure..it won't harm the skin..

and yeah,nivea whitening cream. loadsa girls have done this before for that part..it works so far.never heard any complaints like rashes or whatsoever..

try it up..

m not shock actually..m just skeptical.i mean scrub is normally made of sugar,salt or even rough oats particles/beads .then,isnt all this encourage yeast infection?i mean the sugar etc provide nutrition to the microb.if not yeast infection also,there must be some growth there right?

m not talking about skin rashes,m talking about a more serious stuff that is the harmful ingredients in them.and then also,whitening cream normally have some harmful bleaching ingredients in them that some can cause cancer.also,those cream ingredients may be too harsh for the delicate skin,can change the *ahem* pH too.when that happens,trouble happens,infection this and that :shocking:

I read reviews that Mior Facial Soap bar can help lightened the tone.

Of coz any part like face, neck, body , knee can be whitened.

For private part, dont use it to clean but just apply outer layer..

For cleaning better use feminine wash.

Scrubing sounds good to me...I have dark elbow ....and I have been scrubbing my elbow consistently for a mnoth now..I can see a lot of different to it...

I will probably try this on private area too..

Thanks for sharing...

When they say scrub, am sure they mean scrubbing the mound of flesh where the pubic hair grows, not literallt scrubbing the vagina! LOL :) Hence, there's no need to be so fearful of yeast infection etc due to scrubbing. Just make sure that you dont get your vaginal lips/labia etc scrubbed. For those delicate areas, a good unscented/unperfumed vaginal cleanser would suffice. Do not use anything scented, dont use powders, dont use scented vaginal wipes etc coz those will only cause lotsa complications in the long run. Thank god I have a very sensitive vagina...even wearing freshly washed panties without a panty liner would cause some infection to my vagina coz I am sensitive towards detergent/softener in that area :) So I am always careful when it comes to my private part ;)

Yup, daily scrubbing would help lighten the area quite well.

When they say scrub, am sure they mean scrubbing the mound of flesh where the pubic hair grows, not literallt scrubbing the vagina! LOL :) Hence, there's no need to be so fearful of yeast infection etc due to scrubbing. Just make sure that you dont get your vaginal lips/labia etc scrubbed. For those delicate areas, a good unscented/unperfumed vaginal cleanser would suffice. Do not use anything scented, dont use powders, dont use scented vaginal wipes etc coz those will only cause lotsa complications in the long run. Thank god I have a very sensitive vagina...even wearing freshly washed panties without a panty liner would cause some infection to my vagina coz I am sensitive towards detergent/softener in that area :) So I am always careful when it comes to my private part ;)

Yup, daily scrubbing would help lighten the area quite well.

thanks for the info teff :HUG: but then m stil skeptical about the using whitening products such as cream on the vah jay jay :blink: