Sign in to follow this  
Eva_kel

Looking for skin care supplier

Hi, babes. I don't know which topic I should post my question. I apologize if I post to the wrong section.

Do any babes know where can I get supplier that supply Korea and Japan skin care products?

Products that I'm looking are skin79,KOSE and Laneige. Or other best seller skin care also can.

Pls PM or email me the supplier details.

Thx a lot :D

Hi, babes. I don't know which topic I should post my question. I apologize if I post to the wrong section.

Do any babes know where can I get supplier that supply Korea and Japan skin care products?

Products that I'm looking are skin79,KOSE and Laneige. Or other best seller skin care also can.

Yes 'Eva_Kel' I know one new brand in Malaysia from Japan, it's premium skincare products, it's very popular in Japan and now I using it but cannot find at any store in suppermarket or skincare store but u can call to their toll free name Call2Shop: 1800 68 22 22. Also I heard that their store at Kelana Jaya however you should try to call them 1st. :thumbup1:

you can call up my friend 012-2831865,JUSTIN,,maybe he can help you,thanks

Hi Eva, im a supplier for one new imported Japan skin care product. We are looking for dealers actually. This product is high end product, very nice packaging and quality. You definitely will like the packaging as it is very high class and hygenic, it is using airless tube. The most famous product is mask, pure cleansing lotion(make up removal) and moisture cream made in Japan. Im sure it will boost up the market very very soon, i mean in Malaysia market, it is well known in Japan but not yet in Malaysia. Pls pm me your ph then we shall discuss further. :rolleyes:

* Dear all, the pure cleansing lotion is really a top product, i used to be a very heavy make up users, thus make up removal is very important. i used to used branded brand like Shuemura oil removal, but the effect doesnt look good compare with this one. Eg, i everyday also will stick fake eyelashes, even using the shuemura brand, the glue still very hard to remove and feel sticky after i wash and remove many times, but with this product, the effect is so good, therefore im now bringing this products to intro to others, hope other users can enjoy the benefit too....

Hi Eva, im a supplier for one new imported Japan skin care product. We are looking for dealers actually. This product is high end product, very nice packaging and quality. You definitely will like the packaging as it is very high class and hygenic, it is using airless tube. The most famous product is mask, pure cleansing lotion(make up removal) and moisture cream made in Japan. Im sure it will boost up the market very very soon, i mean in Malaysia market, it is well known in Japan but not yet in Malaysia. Pls pm me your ph then we shall discuss further. :rolleyes:

* Dear all, the pure cleansing lotion is really a top product, i used to be a very heavy make up users, thus make up removal is very important. i used to used branded brand like Shuemura oil removal, but the effect doesnt look good compare with this one. Eg, i everyday also will stick fake eyelashes, even using the shuemura brand, the glue still very hard to remove and feel sticky after i wash and remove many times, but with this product, the effect is so good, therefore im now bringing this products to intro to others, hope other users can enjoy the benefit too....

Hi Xixi..

I'm interested in the products that you mentioned.

Can you PM me the details?

Or can you send to my email?

My email add: teddy16bear@hotmail.com

Thank ya! ^^

QUOTE (Eva_kel @ Apr 2 2009, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Xixi..
I'm interested in the products that you mentioned.
Can you PM me the details?
Or can you send to my email?
My email add: teddy16bear@hotmail.com
Thank ya! ^^

Sorry for my late reply and im sending the details to you through email.. it is just a link that i posted somewhere.
hope can hear from you..
I can show you the demo if you would like to... biggrin.gif

Hey there,

I just read about skin care supplier, will you be interested in other brand such as dermatology - prescribe by doctor, which is i'm using it and it works well for my skin and others.

lemme know,

cheers,

julia

QUOTE (Eva_kel @ Feb 21 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thx a lot biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Manis&Ayu @ Mar 10 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes 'Eva_Kel' I know one new brand in Malaysia from Japan, it's premium skincare products, it's very popular in Japan and now I using it but cannot find at any store in suppermarket or skincare store but u can call to their toll free name Call2Shop: 1800 68 22 22. Also I heard that their store at Kelana Jaya however you should try to call them 1st. thumbup1.gif

yes Manis&Ayu. I've heard of them as well. Heard that they have a lots of international brands, not only from Korea & Japan, but also Taiwan, New Zealand etc.. The quality also very good and most of them are environmental-friendly thumbup1.gif