Sign in to follow this  
angelylp

wedding shoes

i tried almost all the shop in midvalley and the garden BUT couldn't find even 1!! i din't try any other shopping mall yet. as i love midvalley only. but im willingly to try .

i want white shoe!!! any 1 can help?

Or maybe you can try to custom made them since you found none which you like?

I tried hunting for my wedding shoes everywhere but guess where I ended up buying it? In Sg wang!! And that too for less than RM70! It was a gold high heels that made me look as tall as my husband. Maybe you can give it a try :)

Hey maybe you can have a look at this HUSH PUPPIES heels especially the white ones!Its made from real swaroski crystal and the price is resonable too.....

05slipintosomethingsexydiamonteshoe.jpg

Pay less or any department store. Don't look specifically for wedding shoes though because they tend to be more expensive if they say wedding or bridal. I don't like any of the shoes I have seen specifically for a bride so i'm getting reg white heels. Get yourself some flats too while you're at it because the heels are going to come off eventually.

I love white wedding shoes too, they are so versatile to wear even after wedding occasions. I've checked out loads of footwear shops and departmental stores, before I settled into my holy grail shoe brand: Anna Nucci from Singapore. I'm quite sure that you do not have to look elsewhere for the perfect pair of bridal heels to complement your wedding dress. Recently, I had to attend a close friend's wedding as a bridesmaid and I chanced upon a Anna Nucci's store at Singapore's Jurong Point. I love the little details they add to their shoe designs, such as the dainty satin ribbon at the back of my bridal heels. Anna Nucci also has bags to add a touch of elegance to your outfit, and I cannot resist grabbing this gold clutch to complete my #OOTD. Their shoes are made in Italy, and they even use Swarovski crystals as well! You can check their online catalogue at AnnaNucci.com, they also have a new outlet at Wisma Atria's B1 :)

IMG_2016-06-07%20002634_zpsoufx4naj.jpg