Sign in to follow this  
parrotsim

need help

hey there,i have 1 male cousin who is 19 year old this year,and his pimple is quite serious,as the pimples are all so gigantic and is all over his face even his eyebrow,scalp,ear and neck also covered by pimples..sometimes when he scratch his face,his acne will burst also,a bit scary and i pity him :( ..my uncle or in law seem like not really concerned about his problem,but i am quite worry that his pimple might affect his social activities becos from what i heard he is quite quiet in class..i always persuade him to visit a doctor or perhap eat some more fruits but he always tell me he has no money to visit the doctor and he dislike vege and fruits too..so now,his birthday is coming soon in this march,and i have planned to get him 1 set of acne skin care product..he has never used proper facial cleanser to wash his face as he told me that he is only using body shampoo or a soap to wash his face,i guess he is a bit lazy type..i think he might getting better after using correct skin care product...by the way,i have no acne problem and the skin care product which i am always using is biotherm homme,shall i get him a set of biotherm homme product??so far i am quite satisfy with the results that biotherm homme give me but i am not sure whether their acne set is good or not??anyone at here who ever used their acne care can share the experience with me??or should i just go for other brand??i have no idea on acne skin as i am dry skin 1..

hello,

yes, realized that if facing acne problems is very pity and sad . but he is so good that have your concern!

can let you know that this skin care system call

ClearScience™ Complexion Balancing System

very easy and suitable for your cousin .

3 easy step for lazy and didnt like to eat vege person! :)

:clapclap: Neways proudly introduces the ClearScience™ Complexion Balancing System, the only complete skin care regimen that includes topical skin care products with a dietary supplement. Designed for oily, blemish-prone skin, ClearScience™ features cutting-edge, patented botanical technology, vitamins, and a unique microprotein. ClearScience™ Complexion Balancing System is a simple three-step regimen featuring the ClearScience Advantage, a combination of scavenging microproteins, salicylic acid, and a patented botanical complex that together address problem skin to promote a cleaner, clearer, and healthier complexion from the inside out.This perfectly balanced, all-inclusive system addresses the four main causes of problem skin: excess sebum, extra dead skin cells, impurities, and skin sensitivity. In just three steps, you're on your way to clearer, cleaner, and healthier skin.

Step One: ClearScience™ Balancing CleanserBy using a rich combination of botanical extracts and proven exfoliating ingredients including salicylic acid, this gentle gel formula cleanses dirt and excess oil while lifting away dead skin cells, leaving behind smooth, calm, and clean skin.

Step Two: ClearScience™ Balancing LotionThis revolutionary combination of exotic plant extracts, clary sage, and salicylic acid balances moisture

levels and enhances your skin's natural resilience while diminishing the appearance of past breakouts. Your skin will feel moisturized, nourished, and protected after each use.

Step Three: ClearScience™ Balancing ChewableNourish your skin from the inside out with this refreshing minty chewable.

This unique dietary supplement features lactoferrin and biotin, which nourish the skin and scavenge impurities in the body to reveal clear and healthy skin .The ClearScience system's unparalleled, comprehensive benefits for healthy-looking skin are due to the unique combination of topical skin care products and a dietary supplement.

This is A Testimonial from a customer . i copy from her site !

ClearScience Is Wonderful :clapclap:

I purchased two of the new ClearScience Complexion Balancing Systems at convention, one for my 23-year old and one for my 11 year old daughter to try.

My son is my testimonial! He has had problem skin in varying degrees since he was about 16. He had been using all three of the ClearScience products regularly for about two and a half weeks, and after this short time his skin was absolutely gorgeous for his college graduation. I don't think I've seen it look this good in a long time.

An improved complexion is about more than just clear skin -- it is also a huge boost in confidence and attitude. I am really excite that my daughter won't have to struggle with these same issues as she gets older and needs it. Michelle Roberts, Prescott Valley, Arizona.

if you need more imformation can direct mail to me or call me ! recently i have this new stock !

http://myhealthyhomes.blogspot.com

http://newaysbaby.blogspot.com

Edited by sherbe

hey there,i have 1 male cousin who is 19 year old this year,and his pimple is quite serious,as the pimples are all so gigantic and is all over his face even his eyebrow,scalp,ear and neck also covered by pimples..sometimes when he scratch his face,his acne will burst also,a bit scary and i pity him :( ..my uncle or in law seem like not really concerned about his problem,but i am quite worry that his pimple might affect his social activities becos from what i heard he is quite quiet in class..i always persuade him to visit a doctor or perhap eat some more fruits but he always tell me he has no money to visit the doctor and he dislike vege and fruits too..so now,his birthday is coming soon in this march,and i have planned to get him 1 set of acne skin care product..he has never used proper facial cleanser to wash his face as he told me that he is only using body shampoo or a soap to wash his face,i guess he is a bit lazy type..i think he might getting better after using correct skin care product...by the way,i have no acne problem and the skin care product which i am always using is biotherm homme,shall i get him a set of biotherm homme product??so far i am quite satisfy with the results that biotherm homme give me but i am not sure whether their acne set is good or not??anyone at here who ever used their acne care can share the experience with me??or should i just go for other brand??i have no idea on acne skin as i am dry skin 1..

hi...advice him to seek professional help,,scare the scarring will dampens his social activities.he is having acne conglobata problem.tat means severe acne eruptions tat can cause scarring at the end.try to see dermatologist if he is in KL..dr.TING a jln imbi,dr.nathan at PKNS,dr.kho at klang,dr.TAN at TTDI,dr.Ling at Kepong,dr.ranjit at subang,dr,edwin at sunway etc.the lists can go on.. :D my frens mah.good luck yah.

I have a lot acne before too~~~and now my acne is totally gone and the acne scar too!!!

Thanks the help from my friends who happen to be skincare expertise. You can sms him for the products or free consultation coz he got sell the product oso with very cheap price compare to all the others who selling online.

Daren h/p number=016-2031056.

nerad, you're behaving in a rather suspicious way. You keep on promoting your "friend" Daren as a skincare expert in many different threads and keep on telling forumers to sms "him" for products or free consultation...cant help noticing that you are a very new member too! Plus, are you seriously that dumb to think that forumers are gonna fall for your trick??? Man, you've given yourself away from the very beginning? "Nerad" spelt backwards is "Daren".

Do you know that there are RULES in this forum regarding business solicitation???????? Go thru the proper channel to sell stuff online before you get reported and banned for being a spammer.

Attention everyone.

I'd received a numerous sms's today from few of stranger contact number. And some of the content are offensive so I decided to check what had happened.

1 of my friends say that a person who name "NERAD" are giving my contact number out in MYB forum. So please don't misleading and I don't wish people misunderstanding me and my company.

Thank You for your attention and time reading this. ^_^ ^_^

P/S: (NERAD) I appreciate that you promote UNT products for me but please don't cause any unnescessary trouble to my company name cause it will affect my company name and the customer trust. Thank you.

Wow..have not been here for quite sometime and now seems like it became a great platform for advertising?? Can the moderator do something with this?

As our poor parrotsim is still waiting for the answer.....

Hey parrotsim..seem like ur cousin's problem is kinda serious, it's better to bring him to c dr to seek for treatment, rather than u buy him the skincare

As what he need is treatment and not skincare (eg Biotherm is a skincare, but not medication)

So y not spend the money to pay for his treatment and let the dr to lecture him on how to take care for his own skin...

He has to put his own effort to properly cleanse his skin, and take care of it in the 1st place :)

Attention everyone.

I'd received a numerous sms's today from few of stranger contact number. And some of the content are offensive so I decided to check what had happened.

1 of my friends say that a person who name "NERAD" are giving my contact number out in MYB forum. So please don't misleading and I don't wish people misunderstanding me and my company.

Thank You for your attention and time reading this. ^_^^_^

P/S: (NERAD) I appreciate that you promote UNT products for me but please don't cause any unnescessary trouble to my company name cause it will affect my company name and the customer trust. Thank you.

Hahahahah this is really HILARIOUS! You're really trying hard to convince forumers that you or your "company" is genuine, arent you?? Do you seriously think that we are THAT stupid? LOL!!!! Nerad, DarenKeefer86 - YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LYING SPAMMER AND THE SAME PERSON. Enuff already. Go pull your trick elsewhere. Noone's falling for this one. We're all too experienced to fall for childish nonsense like this! I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU!

As for parrotsim, why dont you recommend PRO ACTIV SOLUTION to your cousin? It has worked wonders for sooo many people (including myself - although I didnt use the whole range). I have a family friend whose son is plagued by horrible acne. Only Pro Activ Solution seems to help him. Your cousin may not experience immediate relief/results, but given time and perseverance, I am sure it'll pay off. Try that first. If it doesnt work then your cousin would have to go thru a serious detoxification programme to rid him of his problems. He'd have to change his eating habits and lifestyle too. Skin problems are usually caused by a toxic body/sluggish system.

Another good brand which I have used is the famed MonRose. I only tried the Purifying Lotion but it really works, that one. Many babes have given super positive feedback on the brand as well. They have a range of products from toning essence to repair creams. Do check that out as well. There are many threads discussing MonRose. :)

Edited by Teff

Wow..have not been here for quite sometime and now seems like it became a great platform for advertising?? Can the moderator do something with this?

As our poor parrotsim is still waiting for the answer.....

Hey parrotsim..seem like ur cousin's problem is kinda serious, it's better to bring him to c dr to seek for treatment, rather than u buy him the skincare

As what he need is treatment and not skincare (eg Biotherm is a skincare, but not medication)

So y not spend the money to pay for his treatment and let the dr to lecture him on how to take care for his own skin...

He has to put his own effort to properly cleanse his skin, and take care of it in the 1st place :)

i ever thought of that also but i think i better get him a basic skin care first or else his parents might think that how come i am so busy body and bring him to see the doctor..i would see if the product can help or not,if it really cannot help,i will bring him to the clinic haha..his pimples are so huge that u cant even imagine,any of his pimples can easily exceed the size of the peanut..scary hurr??

As for parrotsim, why dont you recommend PRO ACTIV SOLUTION to your cousin? It has worked wonders for sooo many people (including myself - although I didnt use the whole range). I have a family friend whose son is plagued by horrible acne. Only Pro Activ Solution seems to help him. Your cousin may not experience immediate relief/results, but given time and perseverance, I am sure it'll pay off. Try that first. If it doesnt work then your cousin would have to go thru a serious detoxification programme to rid him of his problems. He'd have to change his eating habits and lifestyle too. Skin problems are usually caused by a toxic body/sluggish system.

Another good brand which I have used is the famed MonRose. I only tried the Purifying Lotion but it really works, that one. Many babes have given super positive feedback on the brand as well. They have a range of products from toning essence to repair creams. Do check that out as well. There are many threads discussing MonRose. :)

proactiv??i ever heard about this name,and this product can only be getting through online isit??i will do some research for it,but how much does it cost??i seriously think that he needs a detoxification programme becos he has bad breath too,sigh..he never touched vege one,beside of this,i might get him some melilea product,heard from my fren that it works and the result is great..what is monrose??where can i get it??isit only available in west malaysia??

omg so kesian your cousin.. i can imagine what its like .. (sniff) anyway if you are willing, one of my friends had severe acne before, and she recommended a medicated soap bar called AcneAid. if i am not wrong, it cost less than rm 20, and you can get it at Watson or Guardian (store). hope this works cause this is the only DIY remedy which i know of in regards to severe acne. in addition, you can ask him to wipe his face with witch hazel after cleansing, and (if it is possible), do ask him to include barley water and porridge (broth) in his diet so as to cool his body down (not so heaty). cheers and hope your cousin will overcome his acne problem!

proactiv??i ever heard about this name,and this product can only be getting through online isit??i will do some research for it,but how much does it cost??i seriously think that he needs a detoxification programme becos he has bad breath too,sigh..he never touched vege one,beside of this,i might get him some melilea product,heard from my fren that it works and the result is great..what is monrose??where can i get it??isit only available in west malaysia??

I think ive seen ProActiv being sold in Guardian..am not too sure if I saw it correctly or not but u can always try check it out. Should be around RM150++ for full range. Maybe la, not sure really. Coz I only used the toner & the clay mask (that came free with the set) - they were given to me by a friend who didnt need them.

As for MonRose..I think they're able to deliver to east malaysia too with additional postage fees of course. Do check out MonRose

Some tips detox wise..start him off with a simple colon cleansing programme like Juvanex. You can easily get this product in Watsons or any other pharmacy (RM130-RM160). It's a 7 day detox program. Make sure he drinks a lot of water tho as the product is fibre based. After completing the Juvanex program, then only supplement his body with Melilia organic. It's a very simple "cleanse & nourish" program.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Teff

I think ive seen ProActiv being sold in Guardian..am not too sure if I saw it correctly or not but u can always try check it out. Should be around RM150++ for full range. Maybe la, not sure really. Coz I only used the toner & the clay mask (that came free with the set) - they were given to me by a friend who didnt need them.

As for MonRose..I think they're able to deliver to east malaysia too with additional postage fees of course. Do check out MonRose

Some tips detox wise..start him off with a simple colon cleansing programme like Juvanex. You can easily get this product in Watsons or any other pharmacy (RM130-RM160). It's a 7 day detox program. Make sure he drinks a lot of water tho as the product is fibre based. After completing the Juvanex program, then only supplement his body with Melilia organic. It's a very simple "cleanse & nourish" program.

Hope this helps.

wow..thank you so much..i would look for it soon..but i heard some ppl said that pro activ is too strong for sensitve skin,isit real??i think he is not only having acne problem that simple,becos i found out that his skin appear reddish even on some areas that does not attack by acne,that's y i feel weird and wori for him..his overall face is in red color,just like tomato..hope u get what i mean..i will check out for monrose anyway..

Just wanted to share my opinion and experience. Growing up I was plagued with bad acne so I can relate to what your cousin must feel. I've tried all kinds of products (Proactive and all those acne sets you see on TV) and also went on a vegan diet but to no avail. In any event it just made it worse la. Ended up seeing a dermatologist who gave me roaccutane and it worked wonders for me. I know a lot of people do not agree prescribing to roacctuane or meds, but when acne is that bad (due to changes in hormones or pure genetics), there is no cure except these. These acne sets might just help for pimples, but will not cure severe acne problems. There are lots of other meds available too, expensive and cheaper ones, he just needs to see a dermatologist quick who can give him the proper meds.

I agree with Cas..I strongly feel that you should bring him to consult a dermatologist. Never mind his parents, they'll be pleased when they actually see results. His acne problem sounds very serious and I doubt skincare products will do anything at this stage. It's better for him to seek medication first and then maintain it with skincare products later.

Just wanted to share my opinion and experience. Growing up I was plagued with bad acne so I can relate to what your cousin must feel. I've tried all kinds of products (Proactive and all those acne sets you see on TV) and also went on a vegan diet but to no avail. In any event it just made it worse la. Ended up seeing a dermatologist who gave me roaccutane and it worked wonders for me. I know a lot of people do not agree prescribing to roacctuane or meds, but when acne is that bad (due to changes in hormones or pure genetics), there is no cure except these. These acne sets might just help for pimples, but will not cure severe acne problems. There are lots of other meds available too, expensive and cheaper ones, he just needs to see a dermatologist quick who can give him the proper meds.

then i think i would rather bring him to dermatologist liaw seem like there is no products work better than oral medication..

The aim is to prevent acne scarring mah..so instead of trying to intro 'so-so' products, risks of making the situation worsens,(& got blamed for it) jst send him to see dermatologist lor.can take my recommendations ... :D

Yes see a dermatologist. It may not be just acne but with bacterial infection as well. The thing is it's difficult to self-treat problems that haven't been diagnosed properly. It could just become worse if you use the incorrect products. Go with the recommended dermatologists here or if you are short of $$$ can see a hospital GP and ask the dr to refer to a good dermatologist.

yup i agree with chrisbelle and dr.alv.a trip to the derm is crucial