Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixGirl

After sunburn skincare...

Girls, I really need some help here. Well, I've got a slightly sunburn last few days...kinda reddish at first,now it's kinda darker color, and overall my skin-colors does not match now, some part's dark and some original fairer than the sunburn part...

Anyway,here's my question, is there any method to slowly let it be fairer back? I mean hopefully my skin color will match well? Any products can introduce me?LOL...

Or any health diet? etc etc.

Basically, my skin would peel after a few days if I got sunburned. Then my skin tone would change back to its original colour. If you want to sooth your skin, apply aloe vera gel. Anyway, use whitening products would help to even your skin tone again I think.

Edited by `cherish

last time when i kena sunburned, i ended up getting ugly tan lines at my neckline and arms. dont dare to wear sleeveless. oddly, i dont get burnt so easily on my face.

anyway, for body burnts...

- first, i applied aloe vera gel to the burnt parts. just to cool the skin down. didn't think i wanna traumatize my skin cells any further than it already was.

- second, exfoliate once a week to get rid of dead skin cells. i use korean italy towel. scrub until dead skin cells u think didnt exist came out. awesome tool.

- third, rajin-rajin apply whitening cream at night after bathing. i use nivea on the burnt parts which i think is pretty good.

- fourth, USE SUNBLOCK before going out in the morning!!! haha.

these worked for me. for whitening the face, i think olay whitening range is really effective in whitening. i love loreal whitening night cream. and u can use bb cream too.

Edited by mizyingying

ok...i faced the same situation as u r...

what i did is...let it go naturally

then apply whitening lotion everyday...

then slowly...probably months will get back to it's own color d

my body now is...u can see the bikini lines...haha...my classmates all saw it...and feel it's cool.

So don be worry about that:) it's not that bad...its proving that u r sun tanning and u r beachgirl...

XD i enjoy the sunlight at Krabi.

Feel g8!

really...Don worry, u'll get back to ur original skin in no time if u apply lotion everyday when u out and night.

skin burn..hmmm..to treat it use some vinegar or milk or aloe..

well,ur skin will be darker than b4 but don worry after some time will be fair again..cant do anything for instant fairness i guess. (knows from experience*active in outdoor*)^^

Try to keep ur skincare simple after sun burnt

aloe vera gel is good as it helps reduce the inflammation and redness, u shd apply it once u got sunburn

looking at the date i thk now ur skin has became peeling..

use a gentle cleanser eg Cetaphil instead of soap type in this period, use fragrance free and less comegenic skincare brands such as Avene

remember must apply sunblock when u go out

u can start ur whitening products once ur skin finish the peeling and recovered(usually bcame darker/patchy due to the pigmentation)

it's not impossible to get back ur normal skin tone, but it'll take some time to c the results, mayb at least 3 mths

most important thg is make sure u apply sunblock when u r doing ur whitening process (rg whitening masks, essence or cream etc), or else ur effort will be wasted

well of cos u wan faster u may try vit c injection ;)

usually after tan already remember to apply heaps of moisturiser or lotion. then when your skin starts to peel off don't peel like or scrub cos it may aggravate the condition. use gentle cleanser and lotion to soothe the skin. use johnson & johnson lar. the best. i think they have whitening product also.

sunburnt!!!yucks..painful & irritating ..chucky flakes of dead skin...tat means u forgot SUNBLOCK!!!!anyway..u hv to wait for ur dead skin to exfoliates,then new fresh skin comes out..probably 3-6mths..meanwhile can try all the so-called glutathione,whitening lotion,vit.c etc watever...but remember used SUNBLOCK to prevent further damage lor..some presribed creams helps in whitening.suggest see doc..not pharmacist or u end up buying 'the commision' creams.hehe.. :lol:

I normally get those sunburn or skin dry /patches after came back from outstation / holidays.

What I normally do is :

-Use Sheet Mask/Hydrating eg : Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask (everyday for at least 3 nights)

-Follow by Moisturiser - I use Loreal Night Whitening Cream (in blue jar)

I think those sheet mask i'm using really working lol. I can see my skin came back after few days of using.

Girls, I really need some help here. Well, I've got a slightly sunburn last few days...kinda reddish at first,now it's kinda darker color, and overall my skin-colors does not match now, some part's dark and some original fairer than the sunburn part...

Anyway,here's my question, is there any method to slowly let it be fairer back? I mean hopefully my skin color will match well? Any products can introduce me?LOL...

Or any health diet? etc etc.

i believe by now ur skin must b peeling on its own accord.painful i know as i once been through that.Ouch!well,what u can do now is apply a mild body scrub on ur skin and try to exfoliate gently using loofah or if ur skin sensitive to pain,then use bath lily.u need to get read of the epidermis that now dull ur complexion to make way for a healtier dermis underneath :)

my recomendation:Garnier body light scrub&body lotion.i used it for onli 2 weeks and i already can measure my skin tone 2 shade fairer :)

meanwhile,try taking collagen supplements and vitamin C if u wish

and most important:do not forget to use sunscreen when u head outdoors.use at least SPF 30++ in our hot malaysian climate