Sign in to follow this  
babe_vee

dating with married guy

Please stay away from married men! It is so obvious he is just using you. He won't leave his family for you. Even if he does, who guarantee you that he won't cheat on you and leave you for someone else?

hey girl if u decide to on with that relationship. am afraid you gona end up with nothing. By the way i dnt think ur love is strong enough that the man will leave his wife for you. And if he do, he left some one for you, might be tomorrow he will leave you for somebody else.

i believe this. they may leave someone for you who knows when he will leave you for someone else?

Guess when you were young, your neighbor or family friends were Indians? Also guess you are fair, tall, better looking and smarter than most of your friends?

no i dont have indian friends or neighbors or else. that was the first time knowing them. FYI, im malay, quite tall, skin color is tanned and quite pretty! :P just a girl next door.

can anybody explain to me in details the marriage life in Indian society? is it impossible for them to divorce? because i heard that most of Indians having problem in their marriage life. sometimes they live separately but not divorce.

can anybody explain to me in details the marriage life in Indian society? is it impossible for them to divorce? because i heard that most of Indians having problem in their marriage life. sometimes they live separately but not divorce.

I do believe they are allowed to divorce but it is frowned upon. Anyway, the different classes in Indian society (Upper class, middle class, working class) view divorce differently. Divorce is common among the rich. A few Bollywood stars have been divorcced but I think for the rest of society I think it's still not completely acceptable.

Anyway, I sympathize with your situation. I don't think any guy or gal would want to deliberately fall for a married person of the opposite sex but sometimes it's hard to control the emotions that we have and it does happen. IMO, it's best not to get involved with married people. You don't want to become the REASON for breaking up a family. That burden is tough to handle.

baby vee...

u have already said it yourself. he's a married man. obviously he knows how to get a woman's heart. plus if he tells u that he's going to divorce his wife, how true is that? he can be still loving and sweet with his wi8fe but he's just curious whether will he be able to get another woman's attention? will he be still as charming?

when women get involve with married men, do they actually think of the damage and trauma they will bring to the men's wives and kids? if the man conceal bout his marital status, then it's his fault for concealing that fact. but if u already know that he's married, why will u wanna be the third party? they are still many decent single guys out there? plus married men appear to be more appealing simply because they have a family and women think that they can be loving dad to their kids.

if that guy is willing to leave his wife and kids (if any) for u, how sure are u that he wont do the same to u in the future?

Actually, do u want them got divorce because of you ? Seriously it doesnt matter what race they are, being a 3rd party doesnt makes you look good.

You can't just think for your own benefit, I mean yes, maybe their marriage is not that smooth but you won't know it can be a better tomorrow for them. So imagine, there might be a way for them to fix the situation but when u kill off the possibility, doesnt it sounds really intentionally cruel ?

Well, I dun see myself are appropriate enough to teach you what to do. There is always a better or suitable person for every person out there, include you.

If that guy because of you , leaving his wife then next time you will be the next.

Don't fall on the trap , because i know India guy know really how to sweet talk lady , trust me because one of my x-gf kena this and at the end she want to come back after breaking my heart for a few time and i told her . We can be only friend nothing more..

WHen not xx , anyhting is possible , after xx ..sorry u can't get it..Married men will make you trap into deep sea and you will know .It just your fault not his..

yeah im thinking about everything now. how's the wife will feel after know all this things. im afraid and i dunno what to do. i tried to avoid him previously. rejected his call.. but at last i were the one who called him. hmmmm.... i dunno how to forget him and avoid him! please any suggestions???

It’s good that you’re taking efforts to avoid him. Just think about this, if you were married, how would you feel if another woman came into the picture.

Anyway, my advice to you is just keep yourself busy. From hanging out with friends, meeting new people (eg: speed dating, getting friends to introduce you to someone), charity work, going to the gym – there are countless of things to get one’s self busy. It’s just entirely up to you if you want to do that. Good luck!

yeah im thinking about everything now. how's the wife will feel after know all this things. im afraid and i dunno what to do. i tried to avoid him previously. rejected his call.. but at last i were the one who called him. hmmmm.... i dunno how to forget him and avoid him! please any suggestions???

actually what drives u to made a call to him is because of emptiness.

you feel empty that without his presence, i duno whether u got good friends or not just that this type of relationship is like drug, once u get addicted is hard for u to turn back. Then there still a possibility, do it b4 is too late.

I dated with married guy which Indian guy originally from India. He is 32 and I'm 24.He can be considered as a VIP. I have to admit that at first my intention was just for fling. Not more than that. After know him I realized that I have feeling on him. I don't know why. We met only about 6 times and the last met that I will never forget with my entire life. We have sex and for your information that was my first time. Then he left me because he has to move to china. So we decided to end up the relationship. I still thinking about him and I don't know how to say I miss him too much. But I have to forget about him because he is not here anymore and he seems not to have any relationship with me at all even as a friend.

Now, after a year, I met a new guy (still Indian guy.. I don't know why I'm easy to fall in love with Indian guy. Haha). He is 37 and poorly to inform that he also married. I don't know what to do. I am afraid if the same things happen to me. But I want him at the same time. We never make out yet. But afraid will make it one day and he will leave me just like that…

So the point is,you should get to know him first..not all guys are the same...but this time make sure not give in too quickly...you should be wiser this time..its like a test for you.a second chance..

so i wish you the best!

the best way is totally cut yourself off from him neither in emails or calls or smses or anything at all. even pictures. trust me when all this is gone, you will feel much better soon!

I guess human always chase for something doesn't belong to them, that's 1 of the reason why girls fond to married guy.

Got 1 auntie always send romantic-type msg to my father eventhough she knows my father is married guy...!!

Baby_vee, although you seek helps from other ppl but only you are the 1 who make decision whether want to take action anot....

You have to stay firm once you make the decision to "cut off" your relationship with him.

Never make any excuses to call him, miss him, delete & forget all his contacts, change your phone number.....

Never ever back-up any contacts...!! If you can delete it, ask your frrens to help.

Go out meet new ppl, but never find bf who has his "shadow" if not, you will never get out of this sort of thingys

I bet now you will think that:"You all dun understand me how hard I find this guy I so love, you dun understand how perfect he is, you dun understand blah, blah, blah....."

Actually that's why we are so reasonable to give you advices.

Time surely cure you, slowly then, one day you will realize how silly you are, to fall in love with an unavailable guy.

Edited by Vynery

i was wondering what if the guy deliberately with-hold his marriage status? does this consider that he is out to cheat girls? just asking..

He is either dumb, or first timer. I view this as someone nor-brain-to-think. This kind of guys is the worst and disgrace of man. Cheat on your spouse is bad enough... cheating the rest of the world is evil.

if you wanna fool around, go with honesty. go out with your marriage status and if the other part sees it without a problem.. wa la. At least it is a willing game.

Married man is a BIG NO. No only you he can't spend much time with you, but you will nvr b their priority. They will tell you, you are but when it really come to a point where they have to decide, you will the last on their list.

There are a lot of single man out there. So no worries....

Im in a same condition as you.im dating with a married man.But as i know he dated his wife for more than 10 yrs till they are married since 3 yrs back..he always complaint about his wife in fornt of me,for being over controlling..he is the guy who is very soft and caring..every day after work,he will be going back home straight..he seldom go out at night time,bcoz of the iwfe will be waiting for him.If he's abit late then the wife will be cling non stop..that is his living life style all the while..so i dont really have much time with him except on the day time.Sometimes he will be with me at the night time,by just giving excuses to his wife that he has some stuffs to do in his shop..

at the very beginning,both of us are more into a fling oni..but now i think we both really got into this relaitonship kind of serious d and i can feel that he has mch more feelings on me than mine to him..is it a good thing or not??anyway,he is 12 yrs elder than me..and now im 20,still stdying..

actually i don mind of having good ending or not,as the very beginning,i had already know it wont ended up good..maybe i will just feel hurt about it and i had to be tolerate and compromise with him throughout this relationship..

Im in a same condition as you.im dating with a married man.But as i know he dated his wife for more than 10 yrs till they are married since 3 yrs back..he always complaint about his wife in fornt of me,for being over controlling..he is the guy who is very soft and caring..every day after work,he will be going back home straight..he seldom go out at night time,bcoz of the iwfe will be waiting for him.If he's abit late then the wife will be cling non stop..that is his living life style all the while..so i dont really have much time with him except on the day time.Sometimes he will be with me at the night time,by just giving excuses to his wife that he has some stuffs to do in his shop..

at the very beginning,both of us are more into a fling oni..but now i think we both really got into this relaitonship kind of serious d and i can feel that he has mch more feelings on me than mine to him..is it a good thing or not??anyway,he is 12 yrs elder than me..and now im 20,still stdying..

actually i don mind of having good ending or not,as the very beginning,i had already know it wont ended up good..maybe i will just feel hurt about it and i had to be tolerate and compromise with him throughout this relationship..

Why do you all girls there want married men??? Money??? Bcos he's rich??? So many single guys out there duwan...... haih

Why do you all girls there want married men??? Money??? Bcos he's rich??? So many single guys out there duwan...... haih

Basic instincts dictate girls to find the best genes for her offspring. Successful man is a proven record of better genes and some of these successful man are married. History has showed, man in high position (i.e. successful) like emperor, minister, high official, multimillionaires, sportsman, actors, etc have many wives and girl friends.

It is unfortunate that many single men in the country are less capable than woman. Hence, more women remain single longer.

Basic instincts dictate girls to find the best genes for her offspring. Successful man is a proven record of better genes and some of these successful man are married. History has showed, man in high position (i.e. successful) like emperor, minister, high official, multimillionaires, sportsman, actors, etc have many wives and girl friends.

It is unfortunate that many single men in the country are less capable than woman. Hence, more women remain single longer.

LOL issit true? anyway it is a stupid thing to date of fling with married man. think about their wife and children. they can do the same thing to their wife and how can anyone of us guarantee he won't ever do the same thing to us? some more, think of the mental hurt that children will suffer from their parent's problem, they didn't choose a dad who can't keep his d**k in his pants in front of another women! a bit harsh my psoting but its true. how many children came from broken family and did not grow up well and healthy? not only in pyhsical but mentality?

You know what they say, once a cheater, always a cheater.

If he can do that to somebody else, what stopping him from doing the same thing to you in the future

how many children came from broken family and did not grow up well and healthy? not only in pyhsical but mentality?

It takes two to tango and no one could stop the nature search of better genes for offspring. To avoid broken family, is polygamy a solution?

hi baby_vee, married men are BIG NO.. NO... short term pain is better than long term pain.

learn from here that this is how he manage problems in relationship/marriage. would you like to be treated that way by him in future? that he seeks other women when he fight with you? if he is really unhappy with his wife, he should sort it out with his wife or get a proper divorce and not cheating behind her back. if he just want to have fling.. then, if you still get involved, be prepared for heartache later when he says BYE BYE to the fling.. u'll end up hurting more.

married men who have affairs are mostly cheaters. imagine that you find out that your guy is actually two-timing you now. how do you feel? shock? pain? anger? betrayed? this is what his wife is experiencing as well.. and you might be experiencing in future by sticking with cheaters...... so RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.. HIDE IF YOU NEED TO....

from your description, you seem to be a nice and attractive girl. go out to meet other single guys. i'm sure they'll have more to offer you :)

good luck to you and and i do wish you happiness :)