Sign in to follow this  
babe_vee

dating with married guy

I dated with married guy which Indian guy originally from India. He is 32 and I’m 24.He can be considered as a VIP. I have to admit that at first my intention was just for fling. Not more than that. After know him I realized that I have feeling on him. I don’t know why. We met only about 6 times and the last met that I will never forget with my entire life. We have sex and for your information that was my first time. Then he left me because he has to move to china. So we decided to end up the relationship. I still thinking about him and I don’t know how to say I miss him too much. But I have to forget about him because he is not here anymore and he seems not to have any relationship with me at all even as a friend.

Now, after a year, I met a new guy (still Indian guy.. I don’t know why I’m easy to fall in love with Indian guy. Haha). He is 37 and poorly to inform that he also married. I don’t know what to do. I am afraid if the same things happen to me. But I want him at the same time. We never make out yet. But afraid will make it one day and he will leave me just like that…

Please please stay away from having relationships with married men. It will cause you a lot of heartache. Trust me, I've been there. It hurt like hell. I made him my priority eventhough he clearly made me his option.

Being with a married man was my BIGGEST mistake and I really thank God that I was able to get out of it before it was too late. I sincerely hope that you do not continue having this sorta relationship. You're still young...you have a great life ahead of you. :)

Edited by Teff

Yes, agree with Teff. There are many Buaya's out there and they include batchelor out for a good time as well as married men. To them married men, most of them are only out for diff flavour taste that is all. Always remember, men are always out for sex, women for romance. So, after they have enuf of you, it would be bye-bye or until they missed your 'taste' and want to come back.

So, pls do keep away from relationship with married men. Having them as buddies are ok ;)

this what i experienced now but thak god, we do not end up having sex. since both of us know that we could really lead no where. things had past for 8 months, and im still not moved on :'( he can considers as my top priority even until today. but he has been very cold to me because according to him, he is also struggling there but only he himself knows how true is his words right?? yea we did made so many promises together but i dun see a point now, cuz he seems to breaking everyone of them :(

it is indeed a period of hell days until now, because no one can replace him honestly. every moments seem sooo fresh and sweet to me. no matter how occupied i keep myself, theres really nothing could be done to put him aside from my mind. so all i can long for is time to heal my scar..to forget our memories or probably someone really much better come along, but i doubt the probability of this la.

Babe_vee: let us walk through this bumpy road of life together and be wiser in future. i really hate myself for being so soft at times. hope to hear from u as soon. cheers ;)

Yes, agree with Teff. There are many Buaya's out there and they include batchelor out for a good time as well as married men. To them married men, most of them are only out for diff flavour taste that is all. Always remember, men are always out for sex, women for romance. So, after they have enuf of you, it would be bye-bye or until they missed your 'taste' and want to come back.

So, pls do keep away from relationship with married men. Having them as buddies are ok ;)

For woman part i dunno, and no comment. But as a man, i dun always go for sex.

not all kua! icon3.gif

anyway, why should u choose married guy instead of single guy?

wonder what so good with married guy?

this what i experienced now but thak god, we do not end up having sex. since both of us know that we could really lead no where. things had past for 8 months, and im still not moved on :'( he can considers as my top priority even until today. but he has been very cold to me because according to him, he is also struggling there but only he himself knows how true is his words right?? yea we did made so many promises together but i dun see a point now, cuz he seems to breaking everyone of them :(

it is indeed a period of hell days until now, because no one can replace him honestly. every moments seem sooo fresh and sweet to me. no matter how occupied i keep myself, theres really nothing could be done to put him aside from my mind. so all i can long for is time to heal my scar..to forget our memories or probably someone really much better come along, but i doubt the probability of this la.

Babe_vee: let us walk through this bumpy road of life together and be wiser in future. i really hate myself for being so soft at times. hope to hear from u as soon. cheers ;)

thanks for sharing ur xperience jacqueline. try to avoid him now but i cant manage myself when i miss him.. poor me!

Do not get involved with a married man, it will lead you no where. In most cases they will never leave their wives for you. Besides, karma – you fiddle around with someone elses marriage, you’ll receive the same fate eventually. So just walk away.

not all kua! icon3.gif

i don't want married guy actually. but after know him, my mind change.he is different with any single guy i met. i feels comfortable when I'm with him. he knows how to treat me as a woman. not like single guy that i know. so many difference to mention. i hate myself actually for being so selfish

babe_vee, ask yourself this: would you like to know that your husband is having an affair with some other woman?

i hope you would seriously consider the feeling of the other woman. what if she has plans about getting kids? it's not like she is 'just another woman'. she is married to him. you're NOT.

yes, i know, i'm harsh. i hope you well.

married man is a BIG no no!! once a married man approach me too but i said no and never look back although he is kinda nice and sweet and knows how to treat a lady well. i just can't get the face-less wife and kids image out of my mind. some more i would hate it to bits if my future hubby is having an affair with other ladies.

dear, don't let yourself wallow in this anymore. build a better life for yourself and go out meet more people. surely you will get to know better guys out there!

married man is a BIG no no!! once a married man approach me too but i said no and never look back although he is kinda nice and sweet and knows how to treat a lady well. i just can't get the face-less wife and kids image out of my mind. some more i would hate it to bits if my future hubby is having an affair with other ladies.

dear, don't let yourself wallow in this anymore. build a better life for yourself and go out meet more people. surely you will get to know better guys out there!

From what I see, there is certain married man is a gals magnet. Is like their aura are different from those guys that are still single, i mean they could give some sort of feeling that girls who wanted from man. Although I don't really know what kind of feeling is that, but is a proven fact that once a girl got approached by a married man, it take millions of effort and excuse for them to leave the married man.

From what I see, there is certain married man is a gals magnet. Is like their aura are different from those guys that are still single, i mean they could give some sort of feeling that girls who wanted from man. Although I don't really know what kind of feeling is that, but is a proven fact that once a girl got approached by a married man, it take millions of effort and excuse for them to leave the married man.

vee....im a married man....the aura make me proud.

haa haa. you can say that because daddy figure is somewhat a safe and stable image perhaps? but then some of them are just plain big bad wolf! looking for sweet young thing when their wife is at home with the children. pardon me for saying this to those married man. i am merely jjust stating my point of view.

haa haa. you can say that because daddy figure is somewhat a safe and stable image perhaps? but then some of them are just plain big bad wolf! looking for sweet young thing when their wife is at home with the children. pardon me for saying this to those married man. i am merely jjust stating my point of view.

thats not what i mean, if a guy that pose out daddy figure. A girl should start aware and not approach him anymore.

thats not what i mean, if a guy that pose out daddy figure. A girl should start aware and not approach him anymore.

yeahhh.. thats my mistakes!!! but love is blind :(

okay do u enjoy the time being with them ?

i did enjoy with them. but we did not have much time to spend together. and have to compromise a lot. i cannot have him anytime i want... poor me

hi,

well the earlier u get out of this situation the best it will be for u. i understand u but once u forget that man, you will i hope so.

by the way to lilboy, A MARRIED MAN should know that he is married. he is the one who is cheating on his wife. i dnt have any pity or love for these kind of man. Instead the other girl is always the one to blame.

Both parties are to be blame, and the one who is to suffer is the wife and if any her kids. My heart cries when i see a family members being separated and mainy the kids. All that child want is her mum and dad to be together. I thank God a lot that i havent gone through that and i do hope thats not going to happen with me and any family in the world.

hey girl if u decide to on with that relationship. am afraid you gona end up with nothing. By the way i dnt think ur love is strong enough that the man will leave his wife for you. And if he do, he left some one for you, might be tomorrow he will leave you for somebody else.

GOOD LUCK ITS UP TO U TO DECIDE

yeahhh.. thats my mistakes!!! but love is blind :(

baby_vee :)

take a deep breath and try to clear your mind; emotions can fog people up very easily :) now get a piece of paper, and if you're still very depressed write down 10 pages about how much you feel about him. now get another piece of paper and answer this: what do you want in life? do you think it's realistic to continue your relationship with him? what can you do now that he's left? what can cheer you up? what can make you happier in life? after that, put your papers together and put them in a drawer, and put a comedy show on. (i personally recommend 'kung fu hustle', it brightens up anything lol). then come back to those papers, and read them. you'll be amazed by yourself.

i don't know the answers for the questions above so you'll have to search for them in you :) everybody makes mistakes, but the longer you dwell on them and the more you convince yourself that 'love is everything', then you're not going to survive. stand up straight and be strong. you're a girl and you're proud of being one. no proud girl would let herself humiliated by some asshole. i'm sorry, but he is a jerk because it's obvious that he knows he's going to leave you anyway. and him allowing himself to be approached when he knows he's married already makes him a bigger jerk.

be strong, baby_vee :)

Hey there. No need to mention married man, i was once dating somebody else's bf and I have regretted my whole life. I was then didn't know that he was already someone else's bf. Didn't know how the gf actually found out and traced me to my work place. At that time i was doing part-time at Starbucks in Sunway Pyramid, she actually came and confronted me and also warned that she will hurt me if I don't stay away. I told her that I am sorry and will stay away because I really didn't know that they were together. But I dunno how the story twisted and this time the BF came and scolded me for reporting to his gf and he threaten to kill me! I was in such trauma that i had to stay with my bunch of friends at that time.

Well, to cut it short, stay away from these men. They just want you for fun, it's too bad that you have fallen for this guy but clearly that he's not staying back for you. Ever.

i did enjoy with them. but we did not have much time to spend together. and have to compromise a lot. i cannot have him anytime i want... poor me

well, u are dating a married man. thats the thing u have to bear. =)

hi,

well the earlier u get out of this situation the best it will be for u. i understand u but once u forget that man, you will i hope so.

by the way to lilboy, A MARRIED MAN should know that he is married. he is the one who is cheating on his wife. i dnt have any pity or love for these kind of man. Instead the other girl is always the one to blame.

Both parties are to be blame, and the one who is to suffer is the wife and if any her kids. My heart cries when i see a family members being separated and mainy the kids. All that child want is her mum and dad to be together. I thank God a lot that i havent gone through that and i do hope thats not going to happen with me and any family in the world.

hey girl if u decide to on with that relationship. am afraid you gona end up with nothing. By the way i dnt think ur love is strong enough that the man will leave his wife for you. And if he do, he left some one for you, might be tomorrow he will leave you for somebody else.

GOOD LUCK ITS UP TO U TO DECIDE

well, i duno how to comprehend my reply. its just that i never blame on any party. The reply was Im saying that how a gal should avoid when there is a suspect married man are approaching them. If the married man doesnt have lust feeling or action towards a gal then there shouldn't have this kind of act appear after all. And, i am nobody to blame or comment on those people relationship. Maybe 1 day i might make the same mistake, and this reply is to actually wary myself not to involve in this type of forbidden relationship.

For woman part i dunno, and no comment. But as a man, i dun always go for sex.

not all kua! icon3.gif

Not all, I agree.. but most ;)

Matter of fact, I too do not look out for sex, however, a number of my male colleagues do. thus, my mind set.. sad to say, they do talk about it and do encourage me too.. haha.. (my apologies if you do not agree with my opinion.. may be my eyes are not opened wide enuf) :P

And recently, I have to admit, i was attracted to another female colleague of mine (I am married by the way). It was an attraction due to us clicking in character. Well, all alerts was blaring. I was on high alert as I do not want to get into 'that' kind of a situation. so, i had an open talk with her. Haha.. thankfully, she was open minded and know the situation. safe to say, nothing happen between us and we are still good buddies :)

still Indian guy.. I don't know why I'm easy to fall in love with Indian guy. Haha

Guess when you were young, your neighbor or family friends were Indians? Also guess you are fair, tall, better looking and smarter than most of your friends?