Sign in to follow this  
mixybabe

Which brand of pad are you using?

All the while i've been using Kotex range but recently I found it a bit expensive as compared to others so I'm using Stayfree for now. I like it. There's one brand which I will not recommend anyone to use it, it's Intimate. It doesn't stick well on your panty and all in all, it's a total failure. I have bought the twin pack so now, no matter what I have to finish them.

So give your opinions and ideas....

Intimate is okay for me, my sister gave me one when I was running out of pads once lol. Not sure whether it is the twin pack ones but I think it is better than Kotex. I like Whisper the best, so far it is the only pad which protects me from leaking because it sticks so well that it would not go out of place

Edited by `cherish

I am a Whisper user for many years, and so far, it is the best!

I don't like Intimate too.. And haha mixybabe, I bought the twin pack too. The salesgirl conned me into buying it.

Or is it that the twinpack one is not good??

hi all,

why not try this brand "Anion" where u can find from here... lovebiepooh.weebly.com

it's good to use...should try once and it has now become one of the best sanitary napkin in the market

im using it all the while..hehe..

:)

Hmm.. where is it made of? It's kinda expensive ler..

Whisper absorb the best. But Kotex is more comfy than whisper because the surface is so soft while whisper's surface has got many tiny holes on it so it is not as soft as comfy compare to Kotex.

so either choose better absorbtion or comfortable lo.

i prefer kotex because it is cotton based. can't use whisper or laurier though. skin sensitive! but there's also another brand which is not available in the market but so called got negative ions and stuff which is also very good. its called love moon, if am not wrong. love it but dunno where to buy it cos my fren got it from sabah.

now i'm using biosilk...

b4 this i'm using(4get the brand name),it kind of expensive which cost me rm22 for 20 pcs

but it really worth bcoz it can last 4 2 month plus...

normally my period will finish within one week..

after using that brand...until day 5,no more period...(haha sori la if my words kelam-kabut)

i prefer kotex because it is cotton based. can't use whisper or laurier though. skin sensitive! but there's also another brand which is not available in the market but so called got negative ions and stuff which is also very good. its called love moon, if am not wrong. love it but dunno where to buy it cos my fren got it from sabah.

Love Moon huh? I"ll try to get my cousin to find. Me from Sabah but residing in KL now. Will try to get and share with you babes.

I was using Whisper for many years but it gave me irritation and pain few months back.

No doubt it sticks well and does not leak but the material is not breathable. The surface is a bit plastic, the bottom is definitely plastic coz it gave out plastic sound.

After that I switched to Laurier. I am using Laurier Super Slimguard now.

It has good absorbency and it is very thin. The surface is made of soft material and it is breathable.

I'm happy.

hey babes, for the best absorbing, 100% cotton(without any bleaching chemical cotton) and definitely breathable pad is ANION(LOVE MOON). i would say, not tht expensive neither cheap. can afford to buy lor! hehe.. good for your private part,without feeling pain or irratation or discomfort. u will be surprised of the cotton ingredients in drugstores which is harmful to us. well too long to elaborate.. anything just pm me lar i u got Qs or where to get. take care

i'm using intimate..affordable for students, well-absorbed, comfy-especially with wings..not too thick..

u should try it! :thumbup1:

As what I've mentioned, Intimate cannot stick well. Any problem for you?

Quality is what I go for pads as long as the price is not too expensive

hey babes, for the best absorbing, 100% cotton(without any bleaching chemical cotton) and definitely breathable pad is ANION(LOVE MOON). i would say, not tht expensive neither cheap. can afford to buy lor! hehe.. good for your private part,without feeling pain or irratation or discomfort. u will be surprised of the cotton ingredients in drugstores which is harmful to us. well too long to elaborate.. anything just pm me lar i u got Qs or where to get. take care

can we get it anywhere in kl?

u can get it in kl but i think through agent. some thing like direct selling. they dont sell in the mall or pharmacy. for more info, pm me B)

Edited by jessand