Sign in to follow this  
klpremiumoutlet

Selling Original Branded Handbags at Bargain Price

At the moment I have the following designer labels to offer:

Aigner • AK Anne Klein • Anya Hindmarch • Armani Exchange • Baby Phat • BCBG Maxazria • Bebe • Burberry • Calvin Klein • Coach • Cole Haan • Dana Buchman • Doreon By Beyonce • DKNY • Elle • Esprit • Furla • G By Guess • Guess • Guess By Marciano • Hayden Harnett • Jessica Simpson • Juicy Couture • Kate Spade • Kathy Van Zeeland • Kenneth Cole • L.A.M.B By Gwen Stefani • Liz Claiborne • Marc By Marc Jacobs • Michael Kors • Nine West • Rafe New York • Ralph Lauren • Relic By Fossil • Tommy Hilfiger • Simply Vera Vera Wang

However, if you have any other design or label in mind you can email me klpremiumoutlet@gmail.com and i will try to quote the price for the item whenever possible within 24 hours. Always email me to get the latest price as perhaps you can get cheaper price due to ongoing promotion. All merchandise are purchased from reputable US merchants only but special request can be made for order from ebay or other store but subject to my agreement and at your own risk as some of the merchants are not legit (scam).

More selections at my blog klpremiumoutlet.blogspot.com

All sales are FINAL and item sold is not refundable or exchangeable, please make homework to ensure you get maximum satisfaction. You can surf the labels official website and do some window shopping at shopping complexes especially at the boutiques to get a feel of the actual thing.

Shipping

All of the quoted price includes shipping charges and I will shipped the item via courier service such POS LAJU/ CITYLINK/ POS EKSPRESS. Please take note that it will takes 2-3 weeks for the pre-ordered item to arrive in Malaysia and couriered to you, please be patient. Special discount can be arranged if you order more than 2 item.

Just provide your shipping address and wait the package to arrive.

Payment

All payments are preferably to be paid via Maybank2u.com or CIMB . 50% deposit is required before orders are made and the balance to be paid before delivery to buyer. COD can be arranged but courier shipping is preferred.

Merchandise Authenticity

I will only buy directly from US merchant to ensure the authenticity of the merchandise. All of the listed handbags are AUTHENTIC and no fake or imitation product will be on sale.

Ready Stock item

I have the following handbags ready for delivery.

1. Etienne Aigner Floral Top Zip

Image00010.jpg

2. Etienne Aigner Tucson Fabric Tote

Image00005.jpg

3. Calvin Klein Patent Padding Tote

Image00006.jpg

4. AK Anne Klein Diamond Cut Leather Satchel

Image00002.jpg

5. Dana Buchman Faux-Leather Wallet

Image00009.jpg

6. Cole Haan Village Soft Platinum Triplet Card Case

Image00010.jpg