Sign in to follow this  
yydoo

Wholesale Nail Care Products ??

Nurture by Natural just import in a series of natural nail polish from Canada which is the water base nail polish and free from chemical ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, acetates and phthalates.

Please contact 012-2860198 or email: ongsy@hotmail.com to find out the detail.

Thanks!

QUOTE (myownstyle @ Aug 25 2009, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I appreciate there information so much

why dont you get OPI stock directly from USA? I know a fren who's staying USA , she told me that OPI, Orgy, Nail Tek things are so cheap there. if you wan, I can get the contact for you?

hai....helen from L'amour paradise....i will be selling nail product soon with a cheaper price.....who is interesting in buying lot of items with high quantity can contact me de so i can quote u all for affordable price even for biz purpose or DIY purpose....such as OPI, UV gel, etc......photo n details will be coming soon.....anything plz kindly contact me or PM me la....^^012-3130738

Hi i'm looking for a few trainees that can perform basic manicure - shaping, filing, remove cuticle, buffing, apply nail polish. Its for 2 weeks beginning of Oct from 9am to 9pm. RM120 per day. all tools and supplies provided. If you have your own, then can pay slightly more.

Please call me at 016-2095536 if you are interested.