blackate

Amber Chia

How do you feel abt her?  

276 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel abt her?

• 1.she is sexy, gorgeous...i like her
    • 2.she is normal....nothing special
    • 3.i dun like her....

v only help her to put on eyeshadow...since she is de spokeperson of stila, she ll do de rest by her own. then u ve to ask her lor LOL....

actually de make up is not thick de la, if others make up artist, its more thick. cuz they r on stage they muz make themsellf look de best. tis make up when its on stage, its no thick at all ler...

yeah just like if we going for those function/dinner... the make up artist use to put thicker make up..

there was once she asked me if i'm going up to the stage, if i am, she's going to put heavier make up. so that presentable. if too light, you cant see any difference.

thats what she told me.

so i guess is about the same with what kassie said lor.

i think GUESS did the right choice by choosing her as the GUESS watch model. she has this mysterious look and i love her pouty lips! its sexy and seductive.. biggrin.gif

her lips remind me of shu qi.. tongue.gif

hahahhaha

but i think she's pretty! smile.gif

i did read about the stila stuff about how she use make up products in Cleo (May issue)

i dun really think she is that gorgeous.. she only look nice in pics but not in real person...

i tend to agree with ivon4eva... her looks are so-so pretty lar... but then again, like i've mentioned somewhere else b4, my rating is usually on the low side tongue.gif she gets a 5/10 from me.

she was an unknown until the GUESS watch model search, guess (no pun intended) that was her big break, huh? That really propelled her to the limelight. i remembered my ex was going "The girl who won the GUESS model search is Amber Chia... look... that's her! Pretty wor..." and i was like "Amber who?" tongue.gif

her lips remind me of shu qi.. tongue.gif

hahahhaha

but i think she's pretty! smile.gif

i did read about the stila stuff about how she use make up products in Cleo (May issue)

yeah but i think she's even prettier than shu qi.

my rating is usually on the low side tongue.gif she gets a 5/10 from me.

she was an unknown until the GUESS watch model search, guess (no pun intended) that was her big break, huh? That really propelled her to the limelight. i remembered my ex was going "The girl who won the GUESS model search is Amber Chia... look... that's her! Pretty wor..." and i was like "Amber who?" tongue.gif

cheh...so high ah ur standard? 5/10 only? whos the highest u rate so far?

and ya..i think that GUESS watch model search was her big break..everywhere u see this news, especially in mags and even newspaper. i think she made us malaysian proud though. good for her.

Yup Yup~~ She's pretty and gorgeous and ambitious.. I'm really proud of her, moreover, she comes from the same hometown as me, Tawau~~!! Muahahaa~~ And the Miss Universe/Malaysia 2005 is from Tawau too~~!!

i think that her and shu qi have their own qualities, shu qi looks more youthful, like she likes to have fun, and amber's look is more mature. she (amber) is really photogenic though, and from the pics i've seen, she has amazing stage presence! biggrin.gif

cheh...so high ah ur standard? 5/10 only? whos the highest u rate so far?

and ya..i think that GUESS watch model search was her big break..everywhere u see this news, especially in mags and even newspaper. i think she made us malaysian proud though. good for her.

aiks... my standard is only high when it comes to rating the looks ler... it's a purely physical-look rating, ok ?biggrin.gif but otherwise, my standards are not very high when it comes to actual interaction with people.

dun remember who i rated the highest, but among the recent top ones will b Halle Berry (8/10), Angelina Jolie (7/10), long time ago it was Stephanie Seymore (8/10)... as for Shu Qi - 6/10 (dat's cos of her cheeky expressions when she's making monkey faces)

the 1st time i saw her in sungai wang for the fashion catwalk....she is really outstanding among the other......although other model is prettier than her.....

for me, the most important thing is...showing ur own style is better than following others.......

saw her once with casual wear at kim gary mvm...even in her casual wear, she is very attractive. but i still like janet khoo more...and nasha aziz... biggrin.gif

actually, to tell you the truth, i find nothing really special about amber chia.

but she is, among the top 10 beautiful models in malaysia.

sad to say, malaysia doesnt have many beautiful models....

sad.gif

actually, to tell you the truth, i find nothing really special about amber chia.

but she is, among the top 10 beautiful models in malaysia.

sad to say, malaysia doesnt have many beautiful models....

sad.gif

erm i dun agree....malaysia do ve lots lots of model which is pretty. but mayb they r not as lucky as amber only tongue.gif

erm i dun agree....malaysia do ve lots lots of model which is pretty. but mayb they r not as lucky as amber only tongue.gif

yupe yupe!

i also meet amber b4..she's gorgeous!!!

She's good as a catwalk model, but not as a TV commercial talent.

No offense, but she's just so wrong for TV, she's got no substance whatsoever for TV. Everyone I know who've worked with her has said the same thing (I help produce TV commercials and the industry is really small, so people talk).

I find that she has only one "face", not versatile. And she just doesn't have the personality that makes her the "It" girl on tv.

She's good as a catwalk model, but not as a TV commercial talent.

No offense, but she's just so wrong for TV, she's got no substance whatsoever for TV. Everyone I know who've worked with her has said the same thing (I help produce TV commercials and the industry is really small, so people talk).

I find that she has only one "face", not versatile. And she just doesn't have the personality that makes her the "It" girl on tv.

Not as a TV Commercial talent? Why? Have you seen her on TV before?

Why no substance for TV? Are you refering to TV as a whole, i.e drama, sit coms and commercial OR just commercial? You helped produce TV commercials? Working as what?

I agree, the industry is very very small ... it's full of people who are willing to see you succeed AND also see you fall. Which of those have you been listening to? Haaaa ... rolleyes.gif

Her versatility is not only based on how she look like, it's how she adapt to the shooting situation and how she poses and impresses the viewers. Not the 'It' girl? How many Malaysian 'It' girl do you know since the 1st day you started helping out in TV commercials? Mind giving me some names since you so liberally mentioned that AMBER is not the 'It' girl?

saw her once with casual wear at kim gary mvm...even in her casual wear, she is very attractive. but i still like janet khoo more...and nasha aziz... biggrin.gif

That was in Mid Valley right? After a bridal show I think.

LOL she is more gorgeous in real person than in pic. n yet she is very frenly....

cuz sum of de model very lan c even not famous. but amber is very frenly even she is so famous nowadays....

Correct! I've been shooting her since 2002 ... from her feelancing days doing Fashion Shows in shopping malls up to the day I remember voting her for the GUESS Search. I almost cried when she told me she won! I also have the video footage from Basle of her making the trip there, the catwalk, the time she spent there and her victory over so many girls from all over the world.

I am very proud of her, both as her photographer and as a friend happy.gif

I am very proud of her, both as her photographer and as a friend happy.gif

hmm.... may be you can invite her to our bash ?? rolleyes.gif