Sign in to follow this  
peiyi

HO QIN YUN (SPEAK IN CANTONESE)

hi, alls

i need you guys help me, very urgent. Anyone knows how to go Ho Qin Yun (speak in Cantonese). The place can give me buy goods for my shop.

Can mention me how to go, and i go from jb. Maybe can give the the place actual address.

Thank you very very much.

Ok go take a monorail, get down at Hang Tuah. Or take a Star LRT, get down at hang tuah. The small town beside it is Ho Qin Yun. Next to a bomba station.

hi, lovetragedy,

thankyou very much. But i have a problem is, i'm driving from jb to KL. U can help me how to go there with car? if i cannot found that place, can i ask ppl help? Isn't ppl know this place?

Thank you thank you...i really need you guy help.

ok....when u reach time square...n its on ur left hand side...then go all de way straight. ull pass by de old jail, then lrt station....when u saw few flat on ur left then slow down, keep to de left. then b4 de bomba station turn left.....its ho ching yun de....all de shop there is de wholesaler....u can get many good stuff in tat taman biggrin.gif

Ok, first, you come to KL using PLUS HIGHWAY.

follow the sign goto KL,

at the end of the highway, you will come to a super big TOL plaza, that is sungei besi TOL.

pay the money you need to to the blood suckers.. then go straight,

follow the road sign that says SUNGEI BESI or PUSAT BANDARAYA, follow that sign

it's a straight road highway. take the fast lane and sprint, coz it's really straight smile.gif

on the way you will pass by places like Sri Petaling, Desa Petaling, Kuchai Lama, don't care, just go all the way straight. until you come to an AIRSTRIP on your left, it's the old sungei besi Airport, our very first airport in Malaysia. still, take the fast lane, there's a purpose one taking the fast lane.

after the airstrip, you will come to a very MESSY but very wide road, a lot of road signs telling you go here go there, and the cars on your right want to goto the left, the car on the left wants to go to the right laughing.gif but don't care. go straight, DO NOT follow the sign that tells you to go PETALING JAYA. after the messy part, keep to the right, then follow the map below

user posted image

when you almost come to a roundabout with a tunnel below, take the path going up to the roundabout, DON'T GO INTO THE TUNNEL, it'll bring you to PUDU, if you accidentally went into the tunnel, it's ok, follow kassie's direction from here. if you take the left path going up to the roundabout, you'll find that you actually can't access to the roundabout but to turn left. don't worry, take the left and then KEEP RIGHT

then, follow the map below

user posted image

you realize you will exit to the Main Jalan LOKE YEW. just keep at your lane, go slow, take the slow lane here, on your left hand side, you'll see a row of shop houses and a small road in it. if you're hungry here, stop by the wan tan mee shop called "HANG KEE", i grew up eating their wan tan mee coz i grow up in Jln Loke Yew smile.gif it's fantastic.

then, just follow the map it'll bring you to the fashion wholesale area call HO QING YUN.

at the end of my arrows in the second picture, you'll see a wet market on your right, and a row of shop houses on your left.

if don't understand you can msg me smile.gif

peeps, please correct me if you find any part i explained wrongly

hi, kassie and nutcracker,

Thank you very much your information. TQqqqqq.....

hi, CLud Admin

Your explainded very clear. Can u email me that pic u show me. Cos i cannot see de pic throught this forum. Maybe u give me some message too. smile.gif my email address is peggy@intbearing.com.sg

Really very thankkful you guys helping. Thank you.

i'm never stay at KL b4, and dun know how to go KL. I never went to KL. So i really no idea how to go ho ching yun. But afther you guys explain, i have some pic in my mind, at least when i reach KL, near around Ho qing yun, i still can ask ppl.

Thank you very very much. clapping.gif

hm...you guys explainded place is behing pudu. i am looking "Ho Ching Yun" is at cheras. Anyone know how to go cheras "ho ching yun".

Jus now my friend told me, KL got two place wholesale area. You guys told me is near pudu, i 'm looking 1 is at cheras.

Anyone know cheras wholesale are. Can tell me.?? Thank you

ok, there's only 1 ho qing yun in the whole KL area, which is the one at Pudu, i'm dead sure bcoz i grew up eating at the wet market every morning...

perhaps bcoz from Pudu to Cheras is just about 15 mins driving distance, that's y your friend think it's in Cheras. but again, i'm sure there's only 1 ho Qing Yun in KL

never heard of there's a second fashion wholesale district in KL other than the one at Ho Qing Yun, however, let me re-confirm this with my friend who's doing denim apparel distribution. he has a better sense on these things smile.gif and since he's in the industry, he might know better.

anyway, already sent the pictures to you. please let me know if you need help

Well if you're looking for boutique stock, I'm sure its in Pudu Ho Ching Yun. My friend goes there for stock all the time.

club admin: excellent directions! only thing is after u digressed about the wan tan mee, u forgot to say do a u-turn at the traffic lights (yeah, i noticed it's on the map). In order to do the u-turn, eventhough u're keeping to the leftmost lane, once u've passed the divider (when u get to the point where there's a cemetery on your left), u have to stick to the right most lane. Otherwise u'll end up having to either go straight or turn right. The U-Turn is about 3meters BEFORE the traffic lights.

peiyi: once u've u-turned try to keep as far left as quickly as possible cos u want to turn left into the road between the school and the Shell station.

VERIFY: there's no Ho Qin Yun in cheras, what club admin says is correct. There's only one, and it is in Pudu.

If you're looking for fashion accessories (as in costume jewelleries, rings, hair clips, bangles, beads, pouches, etc etc) there is another wholesale place - Chinatown area. Many shops there selling similar stuff wholesale. You can find them along Jln Petaling, Jln Tun HS Lee, Jln Sultan or any of the surrounding streets.

club admin: excellent directions! only thing is after u digressed about the wan tan mee, u forgot to say do a u-turn at the traffic lights (yeah, i noticed it's on the map). In order to do the u-turn, eventhough u're keeping to the leftmost lane, once u've passed the divider (when u get to the point where there's a cemetery on your left), u have to stick to the right most lane. Otherwise u'll end up having to either go straight or turn right. The U-Turn is about 3meters BEFORE the traffic lights

ermm... how can i forget to mention that.. haha.. thanks