Sign in to follow this  
ckeenkheong85

Financial Education/Planning

Hi,

I'm Financial Consultant, over here I can give you advice which related to your daily financial situation/needs. Such as, are you having trouble with your credit card debts or even your mortgage loan problems. Whether you are thinking of re-finance, re-structure your debt anything related to managing your finance. If you have question, you can ask me, and what's more, my teaching and all my services, you no need pay a single cents (without any string attach).

Even the question regarding investments like stocks, FD, property which u need some highlights, do let me know. I shall give you detail explanation plus is free. :P

Hope I can help everyone to clear something in their mind and free u up from financial headache. :D

Regards,

KK Cheong (017-569 2117)

Financial Consultant

keenkheong_85@hotmail.com

Edited by ckeenkheong85

Hey,

Any comments on Managed Funds?

Is it a good time to venture into the stock market now??

Thanks.

Hi,

I can't said whether this is the good time or bad time to invest, but right now is consider value investing is a more appropriate. Currently, there are a lot of bargain investment in the market since most Stock Markets already drop from the peak. Depends on your investment objective and risk appetite.

If you choose value investing, no matter what stock you are buying, as long the stock is under a good management and in a healthy position, this is a good company to hold to weather the storm but if you choose to gain in terms of capital appreciation, you might choose to speculating or taking a higher risk than value investing. Right now can be consider using "dollar cost averaging" technique is consider suitable.

As for managed funds, is a mixed funds which in between fixed income funds and equity funds, it also have considerable of risks. So it come back to the basic question, your investment objective and risk appetite. You should remember, "High Risk, means Higher Return or Loss"

Hope it help to enlighten you. :)

Regards,

KK Cheong

Financial Consultant (017-569 2117)

Hi,

I would really appreciate if u can give some advices. I want to buy a house and apply loan to bank through my company. Is there any diference between applying personally and through company? Thanks

Hi,

I would really appreciate if u can give some advices. I want to buy a house and apply loan to bank through my company. Is there any diference between applying personally and through company? Thanks

Hi Stryker,

May I know what kind of company you are working with (Bank?) ? What kind of housing loan they (did they apply from bank) provided to you? I need your details before I can give you any answer.

Regards,

KK Cheong

Financial Consultant (017-569 2117)

those licensed ones wouldn't dare to say bold things one, chicken in and chicken out only ...

better hear me tell story ... now u can buy mutual fund and stocks if you can keep buying every month for the next 18 months.

if not enough money, then wait till Jun-Sep, then enter once. Then wait again till next year March thereabout, enter again, go away and come back to see the performance 5-6 years later.

if have 10-12k, then enter mutual fund and use $200 to $500 monthly.

how that is bold and straight forward ....

if u follow without understanding why, thats called speculation. :)

Hi,

get the best loan rate frommalpf.com, look at the top right angle listed down all the best rates at the moment

if all things go well then no difference. when biz goes down due to other than your own issue, then your own house is liable too.