Sign in to follow this  
Andreamyb

2009 Pulse Check- are u single, married, seeing someone, engaged, complicated relationship

2009 Relationship Pulse Check!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Are u single, in a relationship, married or is it down right complicated...lets do a poll

• Supremely Single
    • Merrily Married
    • In a relationship
    • Wildly Complicated
    • Others

Since I came across so many topics about love, heart-aches and etc.

Tot to just do a quick check hehehehe ....I will be the first to proudly mark my current single status. Hehehe :wink3:

not used to being out of a relationship; sure takes some getting used to! But I am adamant to make this an adventure where I once again savor my independence and the heady experience of meeting new people, catching up with those who were callously neglected during the height of my selfishness. ** Thank goodness for friends, they stand by you thru thick and thin and they are ever so forgiving!!** Hint hint :lol:

LOL…so come-on take the poll, let’s keep it light and fun and let’s see where the majority of the MYB babes are at.... :clapclap:

BTW - to all of who encourage me and PM and generally restore my faith in the warmth and fundamental care of the human race-Thank you for being so awesome, for having such vibrant characters and personalities!!:clapclap:

Edited by Andreamyb

reporting in feiyinz here... seeing someone by the way. kind of bored stay single too long haha coz like gonna 23 di aihh..

not so proud either.. but really enjoy being single can do things freely i.e play games,go yumca and etc

In a relationship for the last 1.5yrs! Prior to that I was 'supremely single' I guess haha, only dating around and enjoying my freedom for 5yrs or so!

Anyway...not many have voted yet, but for some reason I get the impression that most of the people on this site are in a relationship? Well, at least the girls...dunno about the guys here. :) My g/f is on this site too (Sweapea), but lately she hasn't been able to access MYB since the Xmas layout change...weird right? :huh:

My new year's resolution this year is to be single. Why?

'Cos rather than resolve to try to get into a relationship and failing (and frustrating and upsetting myself in the process), I might as well resolve to do something I can be wildly successful at! w00t w00t ~ !

My new year's resolution this year is to be single. Why?

'Cos rather than resolve to try to get into a relationship and failing (and frustrating and upsetting myself in the process), I might as well resolve to do something I can be wildly successful at! w00t w00t ~ !

But you never know what's around the corner right BananaEagle? ;)

It's so darn cliche, but it really does come when you least expect it! Put it this way, I had the exact same resolution as you for 2007...and I ended up with someone half way through the year lolz :lol1: Don't force it, and it will happen... :)

i have not been single for a long time for 8 years -.-" but i am currently very committed and happily seeing someone for over 4 years+ teehee.

single and looking,

not really desperate for 1 but let it comes naturally,

let me learn about patience first,

cause i am real hasty person

voted.

Others.

Hmm i somehow find this UOX advert annoying it keeps popping up and obsuring the stuff thast i am reading. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i too think most MYB users are with partners but the votes are sooo LOW... hope more of us on MYB can vote. :)