Sign in to follow this  
miawah

Body Acne!!! Help!!!!

Hi...i'm newbie here....actually i've been suffer with back acne for the past 3 years till now which was so terrible and keep coming up until it came to my chest...

I try used body soap for acne that i bought at guardian and all farmacies..but unfortunately all of them not helping..and most of my acne became scar!!!!

HELP ME GUYS!!!!! :(

Switch to mild body soap or cleasner. Ive had for years and I coudn't wear any tops that expose my upper back.The only stuff that works for me is Johnson2 Shower Cream with almond oil. I was truly suprised after using this, my skin stays clear to the max

Try not to use fragrant body shower creams and lotions.I find that too much scented will aggravate the body acnes.

I experienced the same tho'. I suffered from backacne for so long that bare back wears are merely dreams for me. sob sob... tried skin experts, had medicine with cream and medicine soaps but only make it worse lolz. but rice bran really works like a miracle on me. Im just so so lucky to meet it. I nv expect too much til one day my bf suddenly ask me "omg, when have your backacne all gone? not even scars, just like ppl nv had backacne before." I was so extremely happy and touched. I bet you would like to have it a try too. cheap and effective.

alright..so, if acne shower creams didn't work..that means there is some thing wrong with ur lifestyle..

body acne actually because of sweating.. wear loose and breathable fabric. this will allow ur skin breath..

take a bath after outside activity.. use acne soap.. dry up ur skin properly. dont rub towel on ur skin. this will prevent it more worst..

use body scrub once a week.. this will remove dead skin cell. remember not to rub it roughly..

and use acne body lotion.. and remember to drink a lot of water and take supplement. went ur body is healthy, ur skin will too..

and walla!! Sexy Back!!

Happy Trying :)

Greetings,

I have the same thing happened over on my chest. But now its getting lesser already .. as I tried to go for balanced meal and avoid much of those heaty and oily food.

Much better and its getting lesser. Maybe you can give it a try on balanced meal consumption and healthy lifestyle .. whereby enough rest and frequent exercise. :)

Cheers ~

Greetings,

I have the same thing happened over on my chest. But now its getting lesser already .. as I tried to go for balanced meal and avoid much of those heaty and oily food.

Much better and its getting lesser. Maybe you can give it a try on balanced meal consumption and healthy lifestyle .. whereby enough rest and frequent exercise. :)

Cheers ~

thats myth..highlighted in red.oily and heaty food does not causes acne or backne(body acne)

Wouldnt say that it's entirely a myth....heaty and spicy foods may cause flare-ups and inflammation when taken by a person whose dietary habits are less favourable. That's why most derms would suggest that people with acne or tendency to develop allergies to stay away from heaty/spicy food as well as seafood :)

In any event, myth or not, it's always good to be weary of your eating habits. Good eating habits will definitely help to curb acne/backne problems :) And dont forget that the body reacts to food differently from one person to the other :)

I've long changed my shower cream to J&J PH5.5. biggrin.gif It does help alot. I scrub twice a week. It's cleared up nicely but of course there are some whiteheads at times and mayb a pimple or 2 pop up once in awhile.

Try the T3 body spray..Forgot the full name of it..I think it's around RM20? Not so sure..Seen good reviews on it..And maybe you can change your shower cream to johnson & johnson ph5.5..Try the almond oil one..Your backne should clear up in no time smile.gif

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Apr 5 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats myth..highlighted in red.oily and heaty food does not causes acne or backne(body acne)

Hmm ... in what sense you said that ? Mind to share ...
But eventually that is what happen to me and it does really help by avoiding such food. Maybe I would say different people .. got their very own type of body & skin issues. smile.gif

QUOTE (HughieRmX @ Apr 27 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm ... in what sense you said that ? Mind to share ...
But eventually that is what happen to me and it does really help by avoiding such food. Maybe I would say different people .. got their very own type of body & skin issues. smile.gif

cos theres no concrete evidence in medicine that shows eating spicy,oily,heaty food cause acne (facial acne)or backne(body acne).
also many indian girls eating curry(consider heaty,spicy) daily but still they got nice complexion,with no acne problem.the same goes for western girls who eat fried food daily,a number of them dont have acne too..
many factors can cause acne,like genetic factor being the primary concern.if both parents have acne,then the chances for the child to inherit acne is higher than those child's parents without acne.also, acne happens due to hormonal change& also needless to mention stress that worsen the breakouts..after we hit puberty(guys and girls included),our skin texture/complexion changed.hormone does play a huge part in affecting our skin.
as a young adult/teen we also learn to know the real meaning of stress and we leave our carefree childhood days behind.as we enter early teen years and adult years,we start to take charge of our lives,making decision after decisions.school and work can lead to stress.when most of us are a kid,we have no worries @ all as we live a stress free,carefree life..ever wonder why if we feed babies/children (who didnt reach puberty phase yet) oily,spicy,heaty food,theres no effect on their skin complexion? their complexion remains smooth and nice,no breakouts at all. wink.gif

QUOTE (HughieRmX @ Apr 27 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, since you have managed to isolate one of the acne causing factors, stick to it. Some people do find that eating spicy, oily and/or heaty foods causes acne flare-ups and inflammation. Different bodies, different individuals, different reactions. We cant simply dismiss this fact entirely just coz some articles say that "eating spicy, oily, heaty food doesnt cause acne" is a myth. The whole "myth" thing is still very subjective plus we know our bodies better and if we were to study the acid-alkaline balance/imbalance of the body, one would know which foods to avoid/consume to counter certain problems/allergies. There is also such a thing as eating right for your blood type, which again, is subjective but I have practised it and noted how avoiding/incorporating certain types of foods into my lifestyle has helped to improve & change my life tremendously...for the better. There may be some other doctors or nutritionists who would dispel this as completely a myth but hey, if it works for some!! LOL wink.gif

So if you feel that avoiding spicy, oily, heaty foods reduces your tendency to get acne, then stick to it, eat less of such foods. Edited by Teff

err..actually the best way to treat body acne is to bath in sea water,the sea water can magically clear your back acne..when i was still a teenager last time,i used to have some but not many cystic acnes over my back which kinda troublesome me..then 1 day, i was going to a beach resort, and spending most of my time swimming,playing at the beach,and when i returned home,i realized that the skin of my back was very itchy but i didnt care too much about it..then after a few days it began to peel and my back acne cure,all the pimples disappeared~~isnt this a cheap and fun remedy??perhap u can try it..and trust me,my back acne never relapsed since that~~

About sea water, actually it works because it contains salt. and salt is known as anti-inflammation. But I think the sea water you were talking about is the polluted sea water. Better not take that method lor. Maybe you can try something natural and organic products like handmade soap contains tea tree essential oil or Epsom mineral soaks. The ingredients inside are so pure and natural for skin, no added artificial chemical in it.