Sign in to follow this  
fred

Contribute article in MYB blog and advertise your products/shops

I would like to co-operate with you as well =)

I'm trying to increase the content of MYB blog but I don't have enough writers for that, so here is the deal. You can submit an article to us, we will publish that to MYB blog, in exchange, you can include some advertorials at the bottom of the article.

A lot of things still not finalized yet as right now is the trial period. I would like to have articles about fashion, product review, cosmetics, skin care, or even entertainment. Just let me know your ideas and we can work out something, hopefully we can build up MYB blog's content and you can bring in more traffic to your stores as well.

I'm open to any suggestion and feedback :)

Interesting. I would give that a try. I think I would contribute soon. :) Any topic would do?

preferably is fashion / cosmetics related, for example product reviews, etc.

QUOTE (Emily Yee @ Jan 14 2009, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting. I would give that a try. I think I would contribute soon. smile.gif Any topic would do?

QUOTE (fred @ Jan 20 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
preferably is fashion / cosmetics related, for example product reviews, etc.

Hi there!! I'm really interested - how do I get in touch? I'm very new to this website so I'm still a little bit lost. Would it be possible to email me back at rockprincess.sunshine@gmail.com?
Thanks very much!
I will be checking this page back too smile.gif

We have re-opened blog section for articles, do send us your write up if you would like that to be published under MYB blog and MYB fan page. Selected articles will be posted under MYB main page as well.

Our latest entry : http://blog.malaysianbabes.net/

New article added : http://blog.malaysianbabes.net/articles/the-greenwashing-of-soap

[quote name='Julianney' timestamp='1313868561' post='598950']
Are articles on gardening and health welcomed? :)
[/quote]

Yup definitely :)

Fred hi, I have been Missing from MYB for sometime, and decided to make a come back. Not sure if you remember me, but anyway, I thought I would contribute by writing about maintenance of luxury designer bags and accessories. Many babes ask me these questions during my time in this business and I feel it would contribute to MYB and make an interesting and useful read by offering practical and easy solutions to caring for designer items. We spend so much money on them, we want to know how to make them look new longer and last. If ok, I shall proceed and submit to you soon. Let me know!

Hi, welcome back !!! It has been quite some time huh :) How are you doing?

We still have your login in the blog, I can reset the password for you, you can post directly if that is easier for you :)

Welcome back :) 

We took down the blog for maintenance, you can post direct in the forum for now.