Sign in to follow this  
jacqline

Estee Lauder

insonmia: i envy you..i wan to buy also la..how much cheaper is it at the airport? KLIA airport? isaw it before but the same price le...

hahah not KLIA, i bought it in Penang arport. That's because i get staff price. But some are really cheaper, while some are cheaper when u buy a bigger bottle. Maybe u can give me ur contact and i call u when i m in the airport n let u know the price la(will be going back on 24 august). But u gonna check the price with the counter 1st so that u can compare. :wink3:

Hey girls, i finally finish my skii moisturizer...sigh..need to but moisturizer urgently already

I went to the Kose counter yesterday, was thinking should get from kose.hehe..

By the way, the ANR whiteining and hydra complete moisturizer oily?? Because i read the description saying the hydra complete moisturizer suitable for dry skin. Thats y im worried it could be bit oily ..

Little Princess, Hydra complete has 1 for oily skin. Just check the packaging or bottle, it's written there for "normal/Oily skin". That means, u should get the 'gel cream' or lotion instead of 'cream'.

EL_1T2L_tall_po.jpg This is for normal to oily skin.

EL_1T2A_short_po.jpg This is for dry skin

Yeah i m using the lotion 1. Market price about RM165 for 1.7oz(should be 50ml). But i bought it at the warehouse sale for only RM80 :clapclap: . Nice smell nice texture!

winniethepooh, i bought the Nutritious energy lotion and ANR whitening (can check my post #45 above, the 2 tallest bottle are the items i bought and the rest are free gift). Both of them are "Exclusive Travel Bottle", almost double of the size compare to outside, and it is only available in some airport. For example the ANR essence i bought: 100ml for RM425, while normal EL counter: 50ml for RM310 (I saved RM195 for this!)

Why not you check the price in the counter for the items you would like to buy, then i also check the price at the airport. If much cheaper then i'll let u know see whether u want to buy or not la. I can courier to u or send despatch to your office, or you pick me up from the airport and send me home loh(hahaha, just kidding)

PM me lah, if u interested :wink3::wink3: .

insomnia1: i bought cyber white cleanser rm 160,cyber white moisturizer = rm210 or rm205,Skin refinisher = rm275 or rm 285. ANR whitening =rm310,clear scrub (the blue colour,forgot the name) = rm 80?? i think la,cyber white eye cream = rm185 ..i think dats aboout it..oh ANR eye complex= rm180 or rm185???

Update me..

insomnia1: i bought cyber white cleanser rm 160,cyber white moisturizer = rm210 or rm205,Skin refinisher = rm275 or rm 285. ANR whitening =rm310,clear scrub (the blue colour,forgot the name) = rm 80?? i think la,cyber white eye cream = rm185 ..i think dats aboout it..oh ANR eye complex= rm180 or rm185???

Update me..

Huh? :shakehead::shakehead: wait...err.... My deaar ar, you bought those items above already? Or you want to buy those? Anyway, i'll be at the penang airport next sunday afternoon. If items above are what u want to buy, i'll check for u lah (not yet got ur number yet). :wink3:

wat is it for?

something to do wit pores?

I wanted to ask about the new idealist pore refiner. I guess nobody tries it yet? I'm thinking of purchasing it.

Try it fast and let me know the result! :)

im using estee lauder whitening range...loving it..i got compliment from ppl dat my skin got smoother :D wad does ur range include? normal three steps? i think its more than dat rite?

Cleanser, toner, essence, day cream, night cream, eye cream, sunblock.

Btw, shall i use whole set, or just the three steps, or only the essence and day/nite cream? I really want get rid of my freckles, scare it become pigmentation soon... so envy gal with clear and flawless skin ooo.... :wub:

Edited by bluepenguin

hi,

maybe out of topic here but could help.bluepenguin, i've heard 1 brand whitening range very good to remove freckles and pigmentation.

after it is removed, the cheeks is pinkish somemore.the brand is la belle.my aunt have severe pigmentation since long time ago and now beautiful aldy o.the hair salon gal also got freckles,after using it kan, it clears her face and like no need to wear concealer to cover the spot anymore.