Sign in to follow this  
Zaxxx

Malay Models

I've been browsing the photography showoff section and note that the models are very beautiful indeed. Ofcourse the photography is stunning in most cases ... I suspect most of the posters are themselves professional photographers.

One comment, suggestion ... can we have more Malay babes. I like the Chinese babes, but these days one sees many stunning Malay babes, albeit many are of mixed parentage. Most of the photos here are pretty "decent" so it should be no issue with the authorities.

Please consider this suggestion.

Hi,

This is perhaps most of the photographers and members here are chinese. Well. I am a chinese but joining my malay photographer friends all the time. (Please don't ask me why i joined only malay photographers.) And i am photoshooting the Malay babes most of the time. Some are local and some are indon. I do photoshoot chinese also...just seldom have a chance.

I am just joined this fantastic forum. I will post up some of the Malay babes picture later on.

cheers,

dom

nice collection...by the way..
where are you from..KL?
any malay models to introduce to Penang Island/ Taiping (Perak)?
Offering free shooting