Sign in to follow this  
babybb

~ My BF waNNa BraKe uP WiTh mE ~

hey, if you get threatening sms you should make a police report anyway. given the way crime of hate are driven by aggresion a police report may come in useful. Just an idea.

yeah...since he had threaten u.....report to the police...show the policew the sms he send u....as evidence...

then tell him u had report to the police and ask him to stop immediately....

tis is wat i do when my ex do the same to me....he nt jz use his mouth to say....he even come to find me everyday and sometimes molest me from behind...scary..

bt after i report to police...he stop

well... if he still continue... keep all those message... if he calls you, record the conversation.

Report to the police and this will be all used as evidence.

BTW, if he call/sms u at night... it's already a harressment.

if he threathen you... then it's already against the law

FORMS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN

Violence against Women is not restricted to physical abuse.

Psychological and emotional abuse

Threats, insults and put-downs can be just as damaging as physical abuse because they endanger a woman's feelingsof self-worth and her ability to control her own life.

Social abuse

This form of abuse occurs most frequently in a domestic situation where a woman is kept totally dependent on her partner and isolated from the support of others.

Financial abuse

A woman who is prevented from seeking employment, or who is not allowed to have a bank account or keep any of her income suffers financial abuse. Having no control of money keeps a woman totally dependent and at the whim of others, even for her basic needs.

Sexual abuse

Being forced to do or watch something sexual without the woman's consent, or to have pain inflicted on a woman during a sexual act can constitute sexual abuse.

Physical abuse

Hitting, punching, slapping, biting, kicking, bruising, breaking bones, throwing things and using weapons are obvious examples of physical abuse. The denial of human needs, such as food, water, sleep and even shelter are also forms of physical abuse.

(sources from Women's Aid Organisation)

google and read about 'women's right and protection'

Here's some information that might be helpful to you.

http://www.wao.org.my/services.htm

Learn to protect yourself. That's the best way to do.

Edited by WendyBlue

If a couple don’t plan to settle down after 2 years, the chance of break off is high.

Curios to know, between two of you, who was the one refused to settle down after 6 years in relationship?

sorry for late reply. i was in s'pore last week.

she is the one who dont want to settle down due to a lot of issue...her work, her dance, all her dreams...

He is nt a guy/man. Should dump him far far away...since already together for 4 years but cause of some thing so he said those word to u.

The way he threat u is so terrible. shame for us guy only...

U should keep on with ur life without him...

good luck fren...

The bottom line -- relationships cannot be maintained without trust.

No matter how good, how perfect the guy/girl is otherwise, healthy relationships are based on trust. Even friendships require trust to some extent, otherwise you're merely acquaintances. The closer you come to someone else, the more you have to trust them with your secrets and your weaknesses.

Why would you want to spend time with someone you cannot trust?

If your guy/girl cannot trust you, then there is simply no future together for you. Say bye-bye and move on with achieving your ambitions and your dreams. End of story.

Hi..everyone.. it's me again.. I'm sure some member if u reply my post before then u would noe who am i.. The 1 that always got problem in relationship.. yes tats me.. Please do forgive me for the poor english & grammar mistake as my story would be quite long. My bf of 4yrs wanna brake up with me cos i lie him. I'm not cheating on him or do anything wrong toward him. Ok here my story..

i'm working in a very small company with just an admin clerk (ME) & a service techinian (MY COLLUEGE).. My HQ is base at s'pore so my boss is not around always. All the time just me & my colluege. My bf knew about it he is quite a jealous type but i can guarantee i hv nth with my colluege. He always ask me about my colluege making sure he doesnt moleste me or taking advantage on me. He always call me from time to time just to check what i'm doing in the office.. what my colluege doing in the office.. This made me felt sad as he was not trusted me. One day i was working OT in my office until 7pm.

He called me & ask me "wut am i doing at the office at such a late hour?" So i was just honestly told him that i was working OT at the office & he ask me is my colluege work togather with me & i said NO. He dint believe me.. He kept on saying that i cheat him.. i betray him.. That is not true. He said to me that "1gal & 1guy at the office alone just chatting so simple?? U tink i'll so stupid to believe what you hv said??"

I kept on saying i have nothing with my colleuege & we dont even have lunch togather before but he dont believe me. He said if i telling him the true then he will stop the arguiement & forgive me so i took a risk & i lie him pretend that i got flirt with my colluege to stop the arguement & settle everything. He do forgive me after that but half an hour later he called me suggested for a break up.. he told me i lie him so many things that he already lost trust on me & he say sum thing that reli hurt me alot. He said he didnt believe that i was just flirt with my colluege so simple. There must be another more than that.

He just like saying me i was like a hooker or sum thing the fact is i dun even flirt wit my colluege its jus a lie to get ok back with my bf..i noe its my fault for lying him that i got but if i not do so he woulnt believe me. Now he didnt even bother to reply my msg or call.. After 4yrs togather he said he edi give up on me. i hurt him so much. Guys & Gals wut shud i do?? Its my fault i noe i shoulnt took the risk.

Guys & gals a little updated at here:

I can't stand his attitude anymore & i cant seem to see any future with this guys. This guy is torturing me with those kind of sms said i dare to do it but not dare to admit it & when i suggested for a brake up he said now he wont brake up with me coz he wanna torture me until i crazy.. He'll send sms disturb me..call my hse to disturb me.. I so scare.. everytime when i received a sms my heart beat very fast.. i scare was him.. He said he juz wanna noe the true .. if he noe den he'll stop disturb me but as long as no true den he will continue like tat.. he said he wanna win

I'm not sure wut he mean by the meaning of "win" but it made me very scare.. he not my bf.. my previous bf wont like tat 1.. he like changing to another ppl..

reminds me of my ex-bf. we were together for 9mths. broke up in 2007. i can still remember the last day i see him, we fight with each other. and he pushed me here and there. not that i'm unable to hit him back (he's drunk that time), just that I tried to control the situation and my emotion. Cos I'm afraid that if I'm all fired up, i will start using objects to hit him and caused injuries. but luckily i was not injured, just some bruises. His parents and younger bro keep on apologizing to me after that. i know his family are all good ppl, except for that bastard! after that he got tried to call my hse number middle of the nite to kacau, next day i called his brother and complaint. then after that no more liao. I'm just angry that it has to involve my family especially my parents. I usually don't bring my problems to my parents. Till today, sometimes when i think back, i feel like rushing to his house, give him a few good slap, splash water on his face and kick him few times so that i'll be happier :D But think logically, they are not worth to get yourself into troubles. These kind of guys have no balls!

Okay, first of all, lying to him was a mistake.

But on the other hand, that was exactly what he wanted you to say. What he did was cheap, dishonest, manipulative, and despicable. He bullied you into giving him an excuse to dump you and make you feel guilty, when you have nothing to be guilty of. This is very very very much NOT the kind of treatment you should accept from anyone, much less someone you love.

He called you a hooker, and you think you hurt him?

Here's what I think you should do: Go see him. Don't call him on the phone - go to him. And then give him TWO TIGHT SLAPS. If you do it in front of his friends or family, even better. Tell him you are not stupid, you are not weak, and if he's going to treat you like you are then you will make. Him. SUFFER.

Either that, or you could just forget him and move on with you life.

haha, this thought crossed my mind sometimes. guys always think they have they power to harrass girls. But I want to let everyone know that we girls can make you suffer as well. it is just a matter of whether we want to do it or not.

Hi,

sorry to hear ur story. im a new guy here.

i have a similar case with u. is that i give my ex-gf too much freedom to do what she like n 1 day i caught her having an affair. she tell me to trust her. few month later, she say she wanna to break up with me (6 yrs relationship) for that guy. she tell me not to let my future gf to have so much freedom.

u understand what i mean? we stay very far from each other, only meet 1 once a month.

aiyoyo, what kind of girls will say like that! goodness! guilty ppl bull-shitting!

kai5183, please don't treat your future gf like how she say you shud treat her ok? everyone needs freedom. and like wat charlie said, every relationship is build based on respect and trust. it is not bcos you give her "too much freedom" that she will go out and "curi makan". there's no such thing as too much freedom. what sort of BS she's talking bout. What she said will give guys opinion on a wrong way in treating girls. We are not your pet that can only be given limited freedom. girls like ur ex-gf should be long gone from this world in order not to give worng opinion to guys!

Dump him asap, we need RESPECT AND TRUST in a relationship.

yes! 100% agree :D

girl.. from the way u wrote your topic no wonder the guy wanna leave u :lol:

indeed i am rather curious, someone at your situation still have the mood to do all that cute little topic design..

Leave this guy as soon as possible. and if he still sms u, keep the sms and make a police report, juz in case u need to refer in future. sometimes we need black and white. Go make a report. he won't know one. the report is juz for reference, won't harm . good luck gal.

First of all, i wan to LOL because i 1st time saw this kind of pervert bf. He think love is a game? PS3? PSP? Wii? wanna win? he played too much game isit? den ask him go pak tuo wif virtual girl in game.!!

My advice, report police if he is still kacau you. dun erase all the msg. keep them up for evidences.

Good Luck gal..!! Edited by ahGaL