Sign in to follow this  
aNg3LiM

Eczema

Depends on whether dry or wet eczema.

For dry eczema, I've been using Cetaphil cleanser to wash and also the Moisturizer to great success. Helps when I also remember to take my Evening Primrose Oil. For wet eczema, I've been using the Eumora soap to great success. Helps in drying it out and clearing the skin. Email me if you want to buy it, can get discounted price .. email im(dot)nekochan(at)gmail(dot)com

Nekochan

How to determine whether is wet eczema or dry eczema?

Hi..I distribute a range of natural soaps which are helpful for problem skin such as eczema. I have 50 samples which I can give out for those with eczema problem mentioned here to try. If any of you are interested kindly email me your conditions, name, address to originliving(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will try to deliver as soon as possible. Thanks

QUOTE (Teff @ Dec 9 2008, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi ang3lim..I dont think eczema can be 100% cured but can definitely be reduced substantially. Try using a non-caustic cleanser like Eubos liquid for the body and Eubos solid or Oilatum soap for the face. Then use Eubos Sensitive Dermo-Protective Body Lotion twice daily.

Another good product is Derma-X cream by Gamat Healin. It claims to cure up to 98% of eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. You can give that a try too. I use it sometimes for my sensitive skin - wrong products will cause me to break out in rashes.

hi
some of my family members have eczema and they are doing their laundry without detergent as it helps to lessen skin irritation.
could be useful for u too.
click to :
http://saverwashball.blogspot.com

Hi, for those is suffering skin problem like Eczema & Psoriasis, you may consider Pot of Gold Skin Balm from New Zealand. It is 75% organic skin balm. We also suggest you stop using detergent and personal care that contains harsh chemicals like SLS, Paraben, artificial fragrances & etc. You will find your skin has less irritations without these chemicals.

www.suisuiskin.com

www.simplygoodhealth.org/drstrand/z.php?id=3480763&eid=aNg3LiM&did=43

it is a pdf file which include Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis/Dermatitis info and recommendation from Dr Strand.

One of my cousin is suffering fr Eczema, i pity her a lot cos her skin can be very itchy sometime..till cannot sleep..she has seen many doctors but condition is still the same..:(

Hi Lemonbaby,

Would like to suggest your cousin to stay away from body wash that contains harmful chemicals (ie.SLS, fragrances, paraben & etc). Natural bath oil or natural or organic body wash are recommended. Do consider Pot of Gold which is very good for eczema. If possible, do a proper skin test to better understand what has caused the skin problem. In some cases, cow milk should be avoided.