Sign in to follow this  
minty^mints

Gift Ideas for Him

Dear mod, I'm not sure this topic should be under which section, so I just randomly put it here, if this is the wrong section, please just move it to the right place, will ya? :)

So anyways, my boyfriend's birthday is coming soon (Dec 23rd), and I have no idea what to get him. Previous birthdays, I've given him perfume sets, t-shirts, home made cupcakes, and the usual guys accessories. I was thinking of getting him a PSP, but I heard they've increased the price which is way over my budget.

A good watch is nice too, he's been eyeing on a watch from Bell & Ross, but I'm not sure how much it cost. Does anyone know the price range for Bell & Ross watches? And where can I get it?

And if you have any other gift ideas, do let me know yah! Thanks a bunch!!

Oh btw, my budget is not more than RM600.

XOXO

Wow.. Your budget is kinda high (if compared to mine :( )

Ya, PSP is around RM800.. But I heard my friend saying Sony's having XMas promotion.. Maybe you can go check out the latest price..

OMG OMG.. Bell & Ross watches are nice la.. But it's very very pricey cos it's one of the high-end brands.

How about a treat to a vacation like Sabah or Langkawi..?

On the other hand, I am going to buy my bf a Braun Buffel wallet (around RM300)

Ishh.. Sorry ya if I am giving lame replies..

Hope ya found the perfect gift for him! :)

wow.. RM600 budget for gifts?!?

you must be loaded...

it would help to know his interests...

anyway, here's some ideas (guys are quite easy to please when it comes to receiving gifts.. well.. most guys who aren't vain anyway)

- a set of books (novels or graphic novels or comics if he likes them)

- Nintendo DS (instead of the PSP)

- an iPod

- a spa treatment and make over (hairdo, etc)

- sunshades

- the usual accessories (belt, wallet, rings, chains)

- barbie dolls (kiddin!!)

Sure is a nice gift of RM600. I didn't know gifts now a days are getting pricey. :P

For that amount of money, you could do a lot !

Probably a wallet, a tie, clothes, shoes, jeans, gadgets or maybe collectible hobby toys?

ps - maybe you could get those couples watches. :)

=]

Edited by Keatsan

I m sure u sayang your darling a lot,ha! u may book a nice hotel room for 1 night, try to decorate the room with some baloons, get ready with candles, gift(watches or anything he likes), cakes and flowers! Invite him to come over by sending him a sms of the room number, and u dresses nicely and wait in the room. I have done this for my darling at one of the KL nice hotel here before,he was melted when he open the door.. :wink3: