Sign in to follow this  
baby_cheryl

babe, help me out

hi malaysianbabes. this year im 21years old. since may i try using SK-II ar.. what had happened after 14days... :( 13 pimples pop on my cheek !! OMG..

which im so sad about it.. i went to wash my face at dont know what name 2-3times.. seems same pimple & redness still on my cheek. then i went to KOSE wash.. seems better a bit.. then cannot wait.. i go buy what estee lauder cyberwhite cost me 30ml RM 350 no result :( then i bought estee facial foam - RM 90 nothing happened also.. then i bought estee green color one pore minimizing? cant remember much.. also nothing.. then bought clarins the green cute cute bottle 5ml x 2 RM 79.00 help maybe 5% :( then i bought taiwan masks also.. at least help closing my pore little bit..

till today.. i think i had spend more than 1k on my face.. which my face still nothing...

i wonder is it me soon turning 21 hormones change.. pimple & acne only at my left & right cheek.. others places no.. i also try the aspirin mask.. also nothing.. haiz.. so sad.. im from sarawak.. so sarawak dont have what ORIGIN,MAC etc.. :(

i hope u all can help me out.. if really cannot.. i need consult doctor see if my hormon too much.. my friends suggest me eating diane35 but i scare got side effect :(

input is very much appreciated

what type of skin u have? i think expensive products don't really mean that they work for everyone. maybe u can try avon products. i have been using avon products for the past few years and there is pimples or redness or whatsoever on my face. they have all types of products to suit all skin types. maybe u can give it a try. :))

what type of skin u have? i think expensive products don't really mean that they work for everyone. maybe u can try avon products. i have been using avon products for the past few years and there is pimples or redness or whatsoever on my face. they have all types of products to suit all skin types. maybe u can give it a try. :) )

i also dont know me what skin.. huh.. u using avon then ur face got pimples? u still use?? waa.... or u trying to tell me.. avon got many ranges of product ? hehe.... ^^

i used to have pimples in my teens, when i turn into my 20's my pimples all disappeared leh.... hehehehe....

i have combination skin, now using their whitening products. very effective. other than that, i'm also using Olay Total Effects....

Yup, avon has lots of product range. u should try....

i used to have pimples in my teens, when i turn into my 20's my pimples all disappeared leh.... hehehehe....

i have combination skin, now using their whitening products. very effective. other than that, i'm also using Olay Total Effects....

Yup, avon has lots of product range. u should try....

hi. thanks.. i think i dont dare try new product.. i wanna consult doctor see what she said.. recently just check on what pap-smear.. see if my hormone is normal or what.. guess is too much hormone.. my face used to be v v v v v good geh.. suddenly.. thanks to SK-II ..haiz... !!!

Hi, I would suggest that you stop using any of those commercial products for the time being as your skin could be sensetive now. I just went through a 2nd round of acne outbreak, also after using SKII but I used it together with another product which has high content of B-Complex and I guessed there was an interaction. I got better only after consulting a dermatologist and I have to take Isotretinoin (Roc-Accutane) with Dalacin-T cream.

Anyway, back to your concern, just stop using all those harsh product. U can try to get Dalacin-T cream (topical cream for acne) from the local pharmacy and see whether it helps. But to be sure, please visit a Dermatologist. For your information, Diane-35 is a kind of hormonal pills. I would think that before you start using any kind of oral medication, you should consult a doctor to get a prescription. Hope this help. :)

oooo dear, SKII is too strong for you! You're just 21! age to reach hormone stability.

if your pimples pop out during your menstrual cycle. try consume evening primrose oil.

it helpd to balance your hormone. after you're clean, take some "bai feng wan".

its a chinese traditional med that really works on me... it helps blood circulation.

if the above supplements didn't work... try consult a dermatologist.

don't simply take accutane, diane, doxy, just to work on a few pimples.

as those drugs will harm your body system...

unhealthy body means unhealthy skin, coz your skin is the biggest part of your body.

as for my experience, the products you mention... none of them are good.

they are all commercial brands.

if you can afford that, why not go for dermalogica?

most beauty saloon use this product...

I got better only after consulting a dermatologist and I have to take Isotretinoin (Roc-Accutane) with Dalacin-T cream.

Hi there cole_cole..

Can you tell me which dermatologist did you go to? I was prescribed acnotin (isotretinoin) before and it cost RM7 a 20mg pill, I took one a day. It's been a year now and my acne has come back and I'm looking for a doc that will prescribe me Roaccutane.

Anyone else's doc/derm has prescribed Roaccutane? Do you know the price too?

Thanks!

Hi, I would suggest that you stop using any of those commercial products for the time being as your skin could be sensetive now. I just went through a 2nd round of acne outbreak, also after using SKII but I used it together with another product which has high content of B-Complex and I guessed there was an interaction. I got better only after consulting a dermatologist and I have to take Isotretinoin (Roc-Accutane) with Dalacin-T cream.

Anyway, back to your concern, just stop using all those harsh product. U can try to get Dalacin-T cream (topical cream for acne) from the local pharmacy and see whether it helps. But to be sure, please visit a Dermatologist. For your information, Diane-35 is a kind of hormonal pills. I would think that before you start using any kind of oral medication, you should consult a doctor to get a prescription. Hope this help.

hi, cole. dalacin-T cream i will go look for it if my acne still same.. now my problem not acne is like redness scars :( i just went to pap-smear checking.. maybe too much hormone inside.. :( is suddenly since MAY after using sk-ii :(

Anyway, back to your concern, just stop using all those harsh product. U can try to get Dalacin-T cream (topical cream for acne) from the local pharmacy and see whether it helps. But to be sure, please visit a Dermatologist. For your information, Diane-35 is a kind of hormonal pills. I would think that before you start using any kind of oral medication, you should consult a doctor to get a prescription. Hope this help. :)

now waiting report come out see what does the doctor recommended.. because really cannot tahan anymore my face the scars :( very malu le.. no confident :(

oooo dear, SKII is too strong for you! You're just 21! age to reach hormone stability.

if your pimples pop out during your menstrual cycle. try consume evening primrose oil.

its a chinese traditional med that really works on me... it helps blood circulation.

unhealthy body means unhealthy skin, coz your skin is the biggest part of your body.

sometimes i was thinking suddenly acne is it because 2-3years ago i take 'detoxslim" now the side effect visit me.. :( anyone took detoxslim b4?

oh. baby_ cheryl ... why not try this product that is very safe and effective.. the ingredients is all safe and this product is oredi in market 10years+++ even ssensiteve skin also can help. this is prove by doctor. pls dont try that alot of product contains this kind of ingredients , it make skin sensitive and may cause cancer...

1. Acetone

2. alcohol

3.aluminium

4.bentonite

5.Phtalates

6.propylene GLycol

7.Sodium laureth Sulfate

8.Sodium lauryl Sulfate ( SLS)

9.Talc

Mineral Oil

.................still alot of unsafe chmical that in our daily usage product pls refer :

cancercosmetic.jpg

click here for more

information!

Safe skin care and personal care ...

hi.. u are selling product? why i see RM 4 / 4.50? hehe...

better let ur skin rest a little, your skin is too young too use those expensive and harsh product.. Pls take good care of them..

hi, bluepenguin ya.. i stop using sk-ii lo.. now using MIOR soap (expensive sei) haiz.. but it really clean all my face oily face.. but improvement on what pimples, scars not yet seen.. :( i really hope after my pap smear report.. doctor recommended me some good hormone pill :(

not fews acne :( now is like redness o... :( scars i guess. i see my aunty taking hormone pill.. waaaa her face.. so smooth le.. but her butt & boobs bit bigger :( guesss that is the side effect.anyone taking pill ? mind intro? or suggestions?

is ur pimples due to hormone changes?if yes den u can try evening primrose oil....heard tht the naturalle brand is good and sumore is nt expensive can c much improvements afta eating

juz DONT try contraceptive pills but opts for mild antibiotics if ur pimples r nt vry vry serious....Prettyugly is right....

hee,the contraceptive pills r nt gd for health......so as Ro accutane.....yes u can get very vry smoth skin 4 a few months after eating but think abt the side effect:It may affects babies if u accidentally get pregnant during da eating medicine period......heard tht even after u stop roaccutane oso is best for u to prevent pregnancy for 3 YEARS for total safety.... :unsure:

mayb sk2 is too strong 4 u lo.....:)

actually i m aso hvin skin probs nw......:(my skin is hvin sum miid skin probs lite occasionally occur pimples,black heads,white heads and open pores coz my skin is oily.

things turned out to b worst after i went for a facial sesion.....my skin turns so so red and i went to doc.....nw at least control a bit coz of da antibiotics......

but i juz wana find ways to solve my oily skin probs lite open pores n white heads :(

any suggestions....babes? :praisegod:

is ur pimples due to hormone changes?if yes den u can try evening primrose oil....heard tht the naturalle brand is good and sumore is nt expensive can c much improvements afta eating

juz DONT try contraceptive pills but opts for mild antibiotics if ur pimples r nt vry vry serious....Prettyugly is right....

hee,the contraceptive pills r nt gd for health......so as Ro accutane.....yes u can get very vry smoth skin 4 a few months after eating but think abt the side effect:It may affects babies if u accidentally get pregnant during da eating medicine period......heard tht even after u stop roaccutane oso is best for u to prevent pregnancy for 3 YEARS for total safety.... :unsure:

mayb sk2 is too strong 4 u lo..... :)

actually i m aso hvin skin probs nw......:(my skin is hvin sum miid skin probs lite occasionally occur pimples,black heads,white heads and open pores coz my skin is oily.

things turned out to b worst after i went for a facial sesion.....my skin turns so so red and i went to doc.....nw at least control a bit coz of da antibiotics......

but i juz wana find ways to solve my oily skin probs lite open pores n white heads :(

i dont know. my report havent out.. u got go to pap-smear checking? mild-antibiotic? hmm.. sound good.. hehe... oily face? maybe u need more

hydrating water- like evian?

"heard tht even after u stop roaccutane oso is best for u to prevent pregnancy for 3 YEARS for total safety.... :unsure: " --- this part i dont get u .. hehe

meaning stop eating then.. wont pregnant for 3years? WAAAA... LOL ~ haha

im just 21.. wont suddenly pregnant geh...

so.. anyone taking hormone pill? diane 35? dont have side effect one?

mayb sk2 is too strong 4 u lo..... :)

i have been eating evening primrose oil since err.. June- July i guess.. "Biogrow" brand.. face pimple, oil still can b seen :(

i dont know. my report havent out.. u got go to pap-smear checking? mild-antibiotic? hmm.. sound good.. hehe... oily face? maybe u need more

hydrating water- like evian?

"heard tht even after u stop roaccutane oso is best for u to prevent pregnancy for 3 YEARS for total safety.... :unsure: " --- this part i dont get u .. hehe

meaning stop eating then.. wont pregnant for 3years? WAAAA... LOL ~ haha

im just 21.. wont suddenly pregnant geh...

so.. anyone taking hormone pill? diane 35? dont have side effect one?

u visit dermatologist edi?betta 4 u to do soon....coz i m frm kl and sum gynae doc they prescribe reli good hormone pills 4 pimples....:)

1 of my fren took diane 35 b4....ok la....her skin cleared up vry fast....i tink within 2weeks ya....

u visit dermatologist edi?betta 4 u to do soon....coz i m frm kl and sum gynae doc they prescribe reli good hormone pills 4 pimples.... :)

1 of my fren took diane 35 b4....ok la....her skin cleared up vry fast....i tink within 2weeks ya....

me not visiting dermatologist.. is ladies doctor o... u know pap smear? diane 35 very famous.. got what side effecT? next time hard pregnant ma? :(

me not visiting dermatologist.. is ladies doctor o... u know pap smear? diane 35 very famous.. got what side effecT? next time hard pregnant ma? :(

haha...act i din c any visible side effects on my fren afta she ate tht pills......normal oni,but her skin a loooooot more smoother after she ate tht pills

if u find a good gynae/dermatologist....no probs wan....coz as far as i noe....if u take in right amounts den shud b fine:)haha,no worries....

but y u dun wanna try antibiotics?da effect oso ok coz last time when i haf pimples i took this tetracycline tht clear my pimples.....but nt white heads n oils:(

yeah,i noe bout it...pap smear,normally ladies do it to make sure tht no harmful outgrowths in their uterus,make sure tht good bacterias present in uterus n vagina is enough to protect the private part frm infection.....:)

normally normal clinics offer it...so as gynaecologists but th price is quite expensive to do it rite?

hi baby_cheryl, which product of SKII are u using??

I used Facial Treatment Essence(some samples) about two months ago, and it was satisfying and my skin looks smooth and soft after a few days..

I'd been saving money and plan to buy the whole pack ler.. Maybe Xmas got promotion..

8) How arr?? I am 21 years old too.. My skin is combination but more to oily.. Maybe different ppl different skin n conditions (no pun intended)

Hope your face shows improvement~

Edited by custardpie

yes, indeed, different people different needs.

I stop using SKII coz after using it, my skin tightened until i cannot even blink my eyes.

somehow, i do agree that my pores are smaller and skin is better.

but 'looks great' doesn't mean 'feels great'... I don't feel confortable with the whole day tightening effect.

haha...act i din c any visible side effects on my fren afta she ate tht pills......normal oni,but her skin a loooooot more smoother after she ate tht pills

if u find a good gynae/dermatologist....no probs wan....coz as far as i noe....if u take in right amounts den shud b fine:)haha,no worries....

but y u dun wanna try antibiotics?da effect oso ok coz last time when i haf pimples i took this tetracycline tht clear my pimples.....but nt white heads n oils:(

yeah,i noe bout it...pap smear,normally ladies do it to make sure tht no harmful outgrowths in their uterus,make sure tht good bacterias present in uterus n vagina is enough to protect the private part frm infection..... :)

normally normal clinics offer it...so as gynaecologists but th price is quite expensive to do it rite?

i went to normal clinic cost me RM 89.00 i was like OMG.... ~ i dont know is it including the report later.. havent get it..

tetracycline? ok. i will ask the doctor later after my report out.. wanna see what she says.. this time i will ask lots questions hehe

really 'sam dong" (SAKIT HATI) inside the room less than 5mins LOL ~ RM 89.00 gone

hi baby_cheryl, which product of SKII are u using??

I used Facial Treatment Essence(some samples) about two months ago, and it was satisfying and my skin looks smooth and soft after a few days..

I'd been saving money and plan to buy the whole pack ler.. Maybe Xmas got promotion..

8) How arr?? I am 21 years old too.. My skin is combination but more to oily.. Maybe different ppl different skin n conditions (no pun intended)

Hope your face shows improvement~

since u suitable.. u should buy :( me and sk-ii no fate haiz.. i really like sk-ii... if people ask me "u use what brand" then i answer" sk-ii"

hehehe... sound better hor? LOL.. sample?? last for only 4days? mines is after 14days 13pimples on my both side cheeks.. so sad u know ~

sad until not a word to utter from my lips :( Really spend lots to recover my face.. now im using PRO Q AMPOUPLE (FRANCE) heard b4??