Sign in to follow this  
Dina

supplement for body skin

Sheep Placenta supplements are great and I know of 2 brands (Deep Blue Health and Greenhealth) both reputable brands from NZ which carry very affordable yet high potency sheep placenta + grape seed oil extract. Deep Blue Health has 13500mg sheep placenta per capsule, vitamin E and 1200mg grape seed extract and Greenhealth has 13000mg sheep placenta extract, Flax Seed Oil 200mg, Grape Seed Oil 200mg and Extra Virgin Avocado Oil 100mg per capsule. Definitely higher than any other brands out there. And the price is only bout RM100 per bottle of 60 capsules, which will last 2 months if taken 1 capsule a day.

I am planning to consume either one of the brands once I finish my skin supplement supplies. The Cellabs one is too expensive. I initially thought of buying that one too but I wasnt sure of how many mg extract per capsule, however definitely not as much as the NZ brands ones. Then I found the NZ ones then I changed my mind, obviously. However, the Deep Blue Health and Greenhealth ones need to be purchased online or in stores in NZ. They're not available in Malaysia. Good thing is they ship for free worldwide :) Am going to Australia to visit my mum real soon and will check out if they are available in the healthfood stores :)

Edited by Teff

Am now consuming USANA essentials and proflavanol - which consist of high quality grape seed extract. I highly recommend to every friend of mine, they thank me for introducing them! So glad i have helped them. :)

This proflavanol - 0ne of the most powerful Antioxidants that fights free radicals, also more potent and stronger than Vitamins C and E, helps improve cardiovascular health

Helps promote brain, skin and eye health, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory, also works on improve and repair ur cells too.

After consuming a period of time (depends on individual), it also makes your skin radiant and pigment will turn less, if use together with Sense gentle cleanser and their perfecting essence which also contains proflavnol in it. The gentle cleanser i highly recommend to anyone, coz its so gentle and yet can use for any sensitive and all types of skin and after wash skin feels baby smooth! Personally tested.

Check tis in Youtube-USANA and the Science of Sensé -Dr. Regina Hamlim- MD, chief of dermatology

Edited by dorlisa

Am now consuming USANA essentials and proflavanol - which consist of high quality grape seed extract. I highly recommend to every friend of mine, they thank me for introducing them! So glad i have helped them. :)

This proflavanol - 0ne of the most powerful Antioxidants that fights free radicals, also more potent and stronger than Vitamins C and E, helps improve cardiovascular health

Helps promote brain, skin and eye health, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory, also works on improve and repair ur cells too.

After consuming a period of time (depends on individual), it also makes your skin radiant and pigment will turn less, if use together with Sense gentle cleanser and their perfecting essence which also contains proflavnol in it. The gentle cleanser i highly recommend to anyone, coz its so gentle and yet can use for any sensitive and all types of skin and after wash skin feels baby smooth! Personally tested.

Check tis in Youtube-USANA and the Science of Sensé -Dr. Regina Hamlim- MD, chief of dermatology

Wow...seems good...how much is it? how long the supply can last for 1 month? is it pill or other form? thanks!!

Wow...seems good...how much is it? how long the supply can last for 1 month? is it pill or other form? thanks!!

Hi dina,

Yeah, u mean which one? The essentials - Ao pro (multi vits) and Chelated minerals =175rm, i take each 3 tablets daily w 3 meals. One bottle has 84 tablets, could last a month. If u opt to take each 2 tablets for 2 meals also can. The essentials are the foundation of all supplements.

For proflavanol, highly recommend this to every gals, this one is RM115 for 90 tablets, take 2 to 4 tablets daily preferably with meals also. Frm the guide to usana products recommendation, it says for Acne skin - is the result of excessive oil secretion during or shortly after puberty, which primarily involves face, chest and back. The oil gladns eseentially become blocked by this excessive oil and then they become infected. The problem can b very mild or severe, result in signifcant and permanent scarring. Nutritional supplements supprt is beneficial however traditional medical supplement can b very effective.

For optimal recommendations:

nutritional supplements ,breakfast, lunch , dinner

Essentials 1 , 1 , 1

Active calcium 1 , 1 , 2

Proflavanol 1, 1 , 1

biomega 1 , 1 , 2

For minimal recommendation

Essentials 1 , 1 , 1

proflavanol 1 , 1 , 1

Edited by dorlisa

yeahh the collagen japan drink is very expensive. I found one does exact same thing is much cheap from Thailand. It is very effective, all my friends try and the skin is fairer and more elastic especailly at the boobs. U really can feel the different in about 2 weeks. seriously its no joking here

yeahh the collagen japan drink is very expensive. I found one does exact same thing is much cheap from Thailand. It is very effective, all my friends try and the skin is fairer and more elastic especailly at the boobs. U really can feel the different in about 2 weeks. seriously its no joking here

mind to share what product is that fr thailand u mentioned? :clapclap:

mind to share what product is that fr thailand u mentioned? :clapclap:

it's called "BLINK" it's famous in Thailand. It's one of the early whittening supplements in Thailand. Now they come in many kinds to serve our skin not only whittening. If interested let me know. i can't post the picture i dont know why. U can visit the website instead.Blink

* Enhances skin nourishment for Teenager or over 18 years old.

Main Ingredient

Imported From

Maltitol Syrup

8,500 mg.

White Grape Juice

6,000 mg.

Spain

Collagen

2,000 mg.

Germany & France

Citric Acid

300 mg.

Recommended Usage Recommended Usage Take 1 - 2 Bottles daily

Note : 1 bottle = 50 ml

Info taken from the blink website www.blinkclub.com

it's called "BLINK" it's famous in Thailand. It's one of the early whittening supplements in Thailand. Now they come in many kinds to serve our skin not only whittening. If interested let me know. i can't post the picture i dont know why. U can visit the website instead.Blink

* Enhances skin nourishment for Teenager or over 18 years old.

Does it moisture your body skin? And can it beat facial blemishes such as mild acne, oiliness & black pores? Pls share ya :clapclap:

Edited by Dina

hi there,

i agree with dorlisa about Usana products esp the Essentials and Proflavanol... they are great products. after i consume those for a month my oily skin become better... now i m with the products for nearly a year and the acne and white head plus the oil seems to under controlled. as for me i also take Poly C... my face scar left from my acne becomes less visible.

as for facial skincare, i can highly advised not to use products with parabens... they use parabens as the preservatives for the products which may have side effects. PM me if anyone of u wants to know more.

Nugget, you can get Meiji Amino Collagen at Isetan or at some japanese health food stores for RM160 or u can get it online on e-bay for max RM115 (incl postage). I get mine directly from a Japanese supplier who only charges me RM100 incl postage.

Nway, u have to read more about collagen supplements in order for you to find out exactly what it does. But one thing's for sure, collagen only does good to the body and never the adverse (although it depends on the KIND of collagen supplement you consume and how it is produced).

I have seen the Kinohimitsu Beauty Collagen drink in Guardian and it's extremely expensive for 6 bottles. I did a mental calculation with a friend just last week...a full month's supply will cost around RM450 coz it's advisable to drink 1 bottle a day, which I find completely ridiculous unless money isnt a problem. Will definitely burn a whole in one's pocket.

What I can tell you about collagen is that it is a naturally occurring substance in our body which promotes skin/cell regeneration. But after age 25, the collagen in body starts to deplete, hence the wrinkled, saggy skin as time goes by. That's when a good collagen supplement would be useful to maintain firmness and elasticity of the skin. Meiji Amino Collagen consists of 5000mg of pure fish collagen per scoop and you only need to consume once a day. One tin would last you 28 days whilst the refill pack will last you 30 days.

I saw huge difference within 2 weeks.

Hi Teff!! Could I have the contact of your supplier too? :P

Hi teff,
Can I have the contact for the japanese supplier as well?
and may I know where to get the Alpha Lipid Colostrum powder as mentioned by you? How much does it cost and last?
I am thinking of the fancl whitening pills. Have any one tried before?

Btw, how about hte fancl collagen? Is meiji better than fancl?

QUOTE (prettyugly @ Nov 22 2008, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Salmon oil 1 cap daily
vitamin A 1 cap daily
vitamin B complex 2 pills daily (for weight management)
Evening primrose oil 1 cap daily
marmite little bit daily (yeast goodness)
BKC almond milk daily
imedeen 1 pill 3 days (since I'm just 24)

EDITTED: DO NOT SOLICIT BISNESS IN DISCUSSION THREADS Edited by d3vil doll

QUOTE (Teff @ Dec 6 2008, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sheep Placenta supplements are great and I know of 2 brands (Deep Blue Health and Greenhealth) both reputable brands from NZ which carry very affordable yet high potency sheep placenta + grape seed oil extract. Deep Blue Health has 13500mg sheep placenta per capsule, vitamin E and 1200mg grape seed extract and Greenhealth has 13000mg sheep placenta extract, Flax Seed Oil 200mg, Grape Seed Oil 200mg and Extra Virgin Avocado Oil 100mg per capsule. Definitely higher than any other brands out there. And the price is only bout RM100 per bottle of 60 capsules, which will last 2 months if taken 1 capsule a day.

I am planning to consume either one of the brands once I finish my skin supplement supplies. The Cellabs one is too expensive. I initially thought of buying that one too but I wasnt sure of how many mg extract per capsule, however definitely not as much as the NZ brands ones. Then I found the NZ ones then I changed my mind, obviously. However, the Deep Blue Health and Greenhealth ones need to be purchased online or in stores in NZ. They're not available in Malaysia. Good thing is they ship for free worldwide smile.gif Am going to Australia to visit my mum real soon and will check out if they are available in the healthfood stores smile.gif

EDITTED : DO NOT SOLICIT BISNESS IN DISCUSSION THREADS.TQ Edited by d3vil doll

QUOTE (chanelle @ Jun 8 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, Teff. May I have the contact for the supplier of Meiji Collagen tha you mention above?

Sorry my dear, Im no longer in contact with the Japanese direct reseller coz she hiked up her price from USD29 incl postage to USD36 which I find way too expensive as I can get Meiji cheaper on ebay from a Malaysian/Singaporean based seller smile.gif

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ Jun 8 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and may I know where to get the Alpha Lipid Colostrum powder as mentioned by you? How much does it cost and last?
I am thinking of the fancl whitening pills. Have any one tried before?

Btw, how about hte fancl collagen? Is meiji better than fancl?

The Alpha Lipid colostrum is sold by an MLM company so I get it from my stockist. It's RM180 for 450g, lasts 1 month + (1 scoop daily).

Cant comment on Fancl collagen altho I did try it for 5 days only to find out it's porcine based sad.gif

[quote name='Teff' date='04 December 2008 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1228387465' post='531158']
QUOTE (Dina @ Dec 4 2008, 05:50 PM) meiji is in wut form? pill or u have to drink? does it taste nice?

Meiji is in powdered form. You'd have to mix it with a liquid to consume.

With just water, the taste is kinda weird. But mixed with regular or soy milk makes it taste nice. Almost vanilla-like.

It can be mixed with any fruit juice too.
[/quote]

[quote name='Teff' date='22 November 2008 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1227336336' post='528254']
Try consuming Meiji Amino Collagen powder - 5000mg. I have been consuming for several months now and it really helps to beautify skin overall. Infact, I first noticed major improvements on my body. Skin becomes softer, smoother, more supple and milky. Improvements on face took me slightly longer tho but now my pores are more refined, my facial skin texture is milky and smooth. I notice that skincare products get easily absorbed too for some reason. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] Collagen is best consumed with a Vitamin C supplement to increase skin regeneration.

Another option is Alpha Lipid Colostrum powder. I have been consuming this for 1 month (together with Meiji Amino Collagen powder) every morning as my breakfast and I notice the effects are almost doubled.

Or you can try other types/brands of collagen supplement. Some of the good ones I have tried in the past are Etsu and NeoCell.

I believe skin supplements like Imedeen, Estime, GLOW, Sante and Dermareen also help to improve overall skin condition.

You may also wanna try consuming Glucosamine - although it's prescribed for people with arthritic conditions, but glucosamine actually works to "oil" the joints in arthritic people by helping the body produce more hyaluronic acid. Hence, more hyaluronic acid in the body = total hydration at cellular level.
[/quote]

Is the Meiji collagen 5000mg also suitable for guys? What is good for dry skin and mild ecezma? Any suggestions?

[size="3"]everywhere is talking about collagen for skin health. Actually, we also need others nutrients such as omega, vitamins & minerals, antioxidants for a complete skincare solution. I would like to share a new beauty food recently launched in pharmacy called Beulisse (combination of Acai Berry+plant stem cell+ marine essence). You can check more information from Beulisse website. [/size]

hey babes..just wanna share my experience..i just took this collagen drink for 1month..impressively,it works within the first 2weeks!my friens even realize the differences..my face started to glow n the it reduce the scars..they asked me whether i change my foundation or my compact powder..yuhoo!psstt..my butt bcome firmer!my mom took this collagen drink too n her frens said she look younger!it is just rm155 for a month supply!n its a once every 2days drink!