Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

clubbing tops

i went the bangsar's one today.. just now only.. not much choice.. and the sales person so lansi... dont like it..

maybe next month go see got new stock or not

Hey nice topic here.

Im also wondering where can u buy tops for clubbing that are not to slutty or lala-ish

but still something that oozes sex appeal hah!

Any ideas?

hmmm steph

:P i think u can try get from topshop.. recentley i bought one bikini top....heheh...not expensive..but before enter to the clup i will wear jacket inside..hehehe... if not pple will staring at me..hahaa :D

I dont really fancy bikini's.. Haha I dont dare to wear it ler.. LOL

Any other suggestions den?

Similar topic found and merged. Kindly do a search prior to creating new topics. Thanks. Edited by weN

Cossie, can't see your pics ...

Me wanna see!

I saw some nice clubbing tops from Urban & Co... He..he.. prices are about rm 150 up.. :whistling:

Can you girls in Aussie (Sydney especially) tell me how the girls there dress when they go clubbing? Im going Sydney soon to see my boyfriend and were planning to go clubbing and stuff.. so I was wondering how do the girls dress there? I dont wana be underdressed :P !!!

Clubbing in australia in general is quite similar to msia just that they dun overdo the dressing up part like we do here in msia.. HEre the guys loves to go in long sleeve button shirt and all and ladies with all the revealing clothing.. over there it doesnt really matter.. as long as you are comfortable.. hope i helped u trixie..

yes they do, even during for classes. just wear what you are comfortable in and that flatters your body shape well. :)

yeah i agree with cherriegal.. i think clubbing clothes should flatter your body shapes...and you're comfortable in it. you do not have to show your entire body. it can be a thick stripes long sleeve with mini skirts and boots (see? ur only revealing ur sexy leg) or a sexy halter with jeans and a belt to compliment with it. its always the creativity i guess..

Clubbing tops makes me think of sexy top eg : shiny, fitting top (without too loud)

But only babes with nice figure go clubbing... fat babes(like me) stay at home :(

Well, off shoulder tops is great for clubbing.... If your body is in shape then wear the bodyfit one, if out of shape then wear the loose type in black or dark colours to make you look slim and hide imperfections... It works well on me... :P

Im doing some an online fashion house .So Do let me know if any of you gals interested to get any latest fashion from korea :)Those suits for leisure , clubbing and also working!!

Edited by Apple Blossom

Hey girls!

I need to find more clubbing tops as the old ones all dunno wear how many times oledi looo ... tongue.giftongue.gif

I'm looking for stuff that's cute and sexy but not too lala ones... especially like bare-back tops, and anything semi-transparent, ofcoz still can cover the important places larrr tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

previously got most of them from sub and topshop.. any suggestions??

where do you get them usually ??

I have this sexy and cute blue top~ :wub:

2005353453346515504_rs.jpg

Brand New, 100% made from U.S~ :clapclap:

available for Size S, M, L

PM me if you are interested~

thank you~!!