Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

clubbing tops

hahahah..guess so...

wah, kesian! biggrin.gif

non suitable for clubbing, (wif exception of the last 3, still passable)... more suited for entertaining lover... these are intimate wears larr....

cossie nosebleed until light-headed... labelled topic wrongly liao tongue.gif

seriously i thought so myself. that is why when i saw the store marketing people insist this is the style for clubbing i decided to post it here for you guys to see. if only this was what we get in our malaysian clubs, you think i would have retired from clubbing? also you won't hear me talking about religion at all. tongue.gif

this kind of clubbing cloth not suitable in malaysia~~too bad~~

you wish this kind of 'wear' is more common in clubs?

tis kind of wear maybe suit for other country to go clubbing lar(i mean for those white skin lar)... coz u got all tis info from online stores rite... hehe... i won't wear like this to club lar~~~ too over for me... blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

you wish this kind of 'wear' is more common in clubs?

to tell the truth, i won't mind drool.gif

ahahah... but then, if u can see dis in clubs everyday, after a while it will bcome biasa oredi, then it's like no big deal

for example when i was in australia, during summer, u can see a lot of cleavage and most of the gal's tops are low cut and u can see at least half of the boobs, if not more, everywhere u turn -> u dun wanna see oso cannot... after a couple of days u don't even notice them

yes exactly.. like what cheekyboy said.. once it become normal you actually dont fancy it. cause now still not common yet, thats why you'll feel 'wahhh...'

yes exactly.. like what cheekyboy said.. once it become normal you actually dont fancy it. cause now still not common yet, thats why you'll feel 'wahhh...'

since it is not common yet, maybe if you are one of the first few who set the trend then you will get all the "wahhh!" from the others. biggrin.gif

user posted image

+enlarge

I would like 2 wear this if i've got the figure!! Unfortunately i dont.. Sad!! Hip hop n sexy.

but not all those about, not nice.

sorry!! different ppl different taste

to tell the truth, i won't mind drool.gif

ahahah... but then, if u can see dis in clubs everyday, after a while it will bcome biasa oredi, then it's like no big deal

for example when i was in australia, during summer, u can see a lot of cleavage and most of the gal's tops are low cut and u can see at least half of the boobs, if not more, everywhere u turn -> u dun wanna see oso cannot... after a couple of days u don't even notice them

Yeah, in UK too. It's vry common, no one cares even u wear like tat.

since it is not common yet, maybe if you are one of the first few who set the trend then you will get all the "wahhh!" from the others. biggrin.gif

oh yeah.. why not ask your other girl friends to do so? smile.gif

i dont wanna get this kinda attention smile.gif

oh yeah.. why not ask your other girl friends to do so? smile.gif

because you're so beautiful.

actually it depends which clubs u r going and what type of music, environment

want to dance (trance, r&B) = wear more hiphop, stylish clothes

want to drink/chill out = wear more decent/sexy/seductive clothes

because you're so beautiful.

i'm just an average looking girl. i do look at myself in the mirror everyday smile.gif

i'm just an average looking girl. i do look at myself in the mirror everyday smile.gif

hahaha... last time a group of us were discussing about some chun babes during a dinner. then one guy was wondering what we were talking about, so i told him. then he said, "ceh... those girls normal only.". then i said, "really?".

without realizing it, he had insulted all the girls there. one of them even asked, "so, what does that make us?".

laughing.gif

er.. i dont get your point.

by the way, wind, i wear sexy when go to r&b and trance clubs too.. hahah cause when like dance.. some of the r&b songs quite sexual~ tongue.gif

those pics posted by cossie r common sight in UK. that is a clubbing standard for the angmoh gals per se, so nothing so 'chut kei' abt it. even if malaysian girls is not up to that standard is still the best cos i dun see the point of being to over like a slut. according to my british friends, angmoh gals dress like that just for a nite's shag only. i bet m'sian gals r not until that cheap la, we r more reserved n still practise basic norms based on our eastern cultural background.

i apologise if i offended anyone smile.gif

talkin bout clubs, i dig rnb so much, so common n casual dressing is more than enough. UK clubs r quite ok, dress codes doesnt apply much in most places, unless there's an event, or either they are themed clubs or simply elite clubs. otherwise any casual dressing will be fine (the door man told me)

my fave will be just a simple polo shirt or hooded jacket with cargo pants or jeans and nike sneakers will do alright. R&B feel is kinda universal anyway, so it basically applies on almost any attire as long you flex and gettin jiggy easily..

i agree lorr.... noone would be wearing that kind of wear here lorr... look more like lingerie lehzzz

hehe, those r considered 'partial-lonjerie' oredi ...

those atchelli for seduction nites for ur bf/hubbie loh. best suited when Barry White's song 'Can't Get Enough of You Babe' was playin at the background. those combination can melt even alloy hearted men...tee hee hee

tongue.gif

I think Blook has quite a fair bit of tops that you can wear out as clubbing apparel. In case you're wondering where it is, it can be found in Desa Sri Hartamas and Bangsar. wink.gif Prices of the clothing are quite reasonable as compared to brands like MNG and Topshop.

i think subang prade now also have blook.. cause its like few weeks back i saw a shop renovating and they put up 'blook' paper board... so its like maybe they opening there too.

Ahh, thats cool. biggrin.gif