Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

myth of bio essence

half a year ago my dear friend from S'pore bought me a series of bio essence product, gosh they're good ! and effective too ! i was wandering ard town looking for them, but it seems that they are not selling the series in KL !!

how come they're not selling such good product ?

anyone of you who manage to find them please let me know, k ?

eh i am pretty interested in the face lifting cream. do they actually reduce puffy face????

Bio-Essence ?!?!1u sure u kenot get??u can find them at Guardian...all those kind of pharmacy...i think SaSa and watson are selling Bio-Essence as well...check it out sis!

Ihavent ry b4..really gud huh???hmm..should have get 1 already..haha

Confirm..bio-essence is at the Watson store!!!RM71.90 for the face lifting cream...promotion period free 1 deep cleaning gel...aha..i just bought one..wink.gif

kekeke..not promoting, but something to share since i'm kinda curious bout this product.

erm..im trying it on my face now see it can make it thinner or not, yah i need it...dont wanna wait till i have aging problems only think of a way to safe it...lolz..

reallly !? watsons !? which watsons !? i can't see it in MV watsons leh !!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gif

may be my eyes too big, see through liao.. biggrin.gif tomorrow must go and get one..

actually bio-essence works for me, greatly, by following the steps, you'll see result after a while. if you follow the steps and guides and consistently use it.. ir really works.. i've been using it now for quite a while already. it works on me at least wink.gif

try it out gals, it might help you too

cathy, you should follow the steps eehh... exfoliate first, then deep cleansing, then toner, then only face lifting cream.

but genie, u cant possible exfoliate everydya wht!!

Cathy, let me know the result thnx!

Yoh!!!yarr Ques...u know why i bought it so fast..nto because of Genie's intro..but week before this i got a sample pack...then i use it for 1 week..only the face lifting cream..and ..i see the results!!!!haha..my bf told me that not that i can "see" it..but someone told me..lolz..

Maybe it only work on certain ppl...yarrrr Genie i think i should follow..but kinda expensive if i need to get ALL ..hehe..

watsons...MV watsons should have it there..because i bought it in a smaller watson store!!!!:P i think Guardian is sellign it too ...try Guardian then..wink.gif

Erm...is the face lift cream suitable for everybody? i mean, is it not for the "older ppl" (u know, the time when thier metabolism slows down) but young gals like we all oso?

Boy i didnt know it is so hot now.. I saw all the ads on tv but couldnt be bothered.. untill i came across this thread today.

I remember i got a lot of samplings inserted in mags.. and i tried once.. it's like clear gel but a little oily at first when u apply.. i think better to use it at night right?

is this product really so good? in canada i've not seen any ads so, kinda blur....its for wat wan? i mean what are the effects after using it? can ppl with initially oily skin use it? what about ppl who have occasional pimples? izzit for ppl with normal and clear face only? i have many many questions...hope that you babes can help me answer....coz if its really that good i might ask my mum to buy and send it over for me to try tongue.gif love testing facial stuff

Dear friend

is bio-essence face lift cream will reduce my face & thin? I mean, if use it for years...will my face became thin? I'm afraid if I use it for everyday..my face will thin...

hey...bio essence is good. ive try b4 its crub. very good but its bit expensive cuz i always need scrub. baby ketty....u reallly can get that everywhere...every outlet of watson and guardian. u cant find it izzit de packaging not same? heres packagind is white with bloue title.

if u dun tell me i really thought its a malaysian brands..ekeke... biggrin.gif

kassie618

My boyfriend bought 1 set of Bio-essence Natural Face Surgery Series at Guardian shop for me...I've to follow steps to use it..its really good one ever I'm experienced..its really make my face smooth & growing new look...Its cheap price & effective than other brands... I've tried many different skincare products like Kose,Roc,Camilla & etc..but its no effective & very expensive. As I read magazine about Bio-essence,I'm realized what if I use it everyday.My face will thin????

haha...if tis brand is selling in isetan counter it consider cheap for me. cuz they sell it in watson/guardian then its expensive compare to others in watson.

i not yet try b4 de lift one...but i heard quite number of my frens say it really works. but i think u need to do face excersise to get de result lor...

Eh apparently many of you who tried it give very good comments abt the products huh...should I "risk" my face to try it? Currently using Biotherm so dunno if i should divert?

shadowprincess...let me answer u. ermm...i think tis brand is for any type of skin. cant answer u clearly cuz i nv use tis brand b4. only try b4 its scrub and find its really good. mayb u can try its cleanser and scrub b4 u use its moisturizer..

is this product really so good? in canada i've not seen any ads so, kinda blur....its for wat wan? i mean what are the effects after using it? can ppl with initially oily skin use it? what about ppl who have occasional pimples? izzit for ppl with normal and clear face only? i have many many questions...hope that you babes can help me answer....coz if its really that good i might ask my mum to buy and send it over for me to try  love testing facial stuff

oppss... sowIe my dear princess.. let talk more about it.

bio-essence actually has a few product series. like anti-aging series, anti-wrinkles series, da da da.. da da da..

it's for any type of skin, and it's good because you have occcasional pimples, it can actually help you to remove the pimple scar smile.gif SweEt ~! and then hor.. one of the series got whitening effect one.. so before you get your mom to buy ahh, make sure which series you want to use, because different series uses different combination of products.

*whisper* shh... they also got this bust firmer cream.. quite good oso tongue.gif i'll let you all know after i see the effect tongue.gif

yay!!!! thanks genie.....but i got more questions wor tongue.gif can help me hor? coz i very very blur....the product got websiter ar?

1) i'm intersted in the whitening one tongue.gif coz in canada nobody wanna be fair alll wanna go tan so no whitening products here. what kind of combination?

2)actually, can combine a few together ar? like erm the whitening and face lift....or any other combination?

the bust thing sounds cool...yeah keep me updated on it tongue.gif he he

this product souund soooo geng i also wanna try tongue.gif