Sign in to follow this  
elle

BEST

what's your BEST kind of food to have?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. what's your BEST kind of food to have?

• chinese/vietnamese
    • swiss/europe - german, italian, french etc
    • korean/japanese
    • south american
    • russian
    • american
    • thai
    • malay/indonesian/indian
    • others not mentioned

I'll stick to chinese food. Gosh...they got a lot of style cooking just 1 ingredients! Can u imagine how many dish they can come out with just....say....Egg. n i love.....eggs!!! biggrin.gif

hmm, choose one of it only, if it's not stated there, state it down smile.gif

drool.gifdrool.gif i like MALAY foods alot... ayam kerabu, pabrik,... all my favourite...

actually i like spicy foods... thai foods, sze-chuan, indian, vietnam... all my favourite

cool.gif

Moon angel,

sorry for the late reply didnt check this thread la... and ter-missed out on the reply.

vietnamese in 1u is good ... vietnam kitchen. I dont eat beef also but they have some noodles and dishes that does not have beef.

Chinese is best bcos you can create your own dish. Variety never ends. Let's say just prawn alone can have hundreds of cooking style. Do you agree?

since i'm in australia i'd have to vote for Modern Australian cuisines.

I've eaten at a fair few good restaurants and my favourite is Forty One here in Sydney.

I've eaten at the acclaimed Tetsuyas (i believe in KL they have Level 3 or something?) but I didn't like it all that much.

There's also Ezard in Melbourne, Prime (best steak in Sydney), Cafe Sydney (with the most fantastic view of the opera house and harbour bridge) and a few others. Yet Forty One takes the cake!

I'm not really into asian food so I really quite like Mod Oz stuff. :D

I'll be in KL in October and I really want to try La Fite and see if it really is what it is made out to be.

In Jakarta in September so I wanna try Dharmawangsa!

Having said that.....I can't wait to eat KL hawker food! :thumbup1:

Edited by sass_o

Yeah! I still like the chinese hawker food. More choice but need to know where is best to eat.

love korean pork bugolgi yumyum. best one in 7&7 in carnegie, melb. next goes to nasi lemak back home. third goes to roti canai in mamak

i love those food for baby....easy to bring & easy to eat....

i prefer Chinese food bcause i'm a Chinese ma....hehehe i dun mean anything else ok...anyway just like Ken said Chinese food got a lot of variety ma

love korean pork bugolgi yumyum...

omg.. I ate bulgogi (beef and pork) everyday when I was workin in Seoul... loved it... there's nothing like bulgogi in a cold autumn day & evening... :clapclap::thumbup1::clapclap: but I didn't like kimchi though. :loser:

Moon angel,

sorry for the late reply didnt check this thread la... and ter-missed out on the reply.

vietnamese in 1u is good ... vietnam kitchen. I dont eat beef also but they have some noodles and dishes that does not have beef.

yeah...vietnam kitchen is really :thumbup1::thumbup1:

anyway...i love japanese, thai, vietnam.....

chinese ...kinda get bored dy....but new things i always love to try!! :wub::wub:

I like anything asian, vietnamese food here is real good especially their pho.I had pho at curve once and i almost faint! ^_^

loved continental food! :wub: aight 1st might be goes to Italy,craving for its spaghetti n calamari rings! :clapclap::clapclap: Then europian tenderloins steaks,then Chinese style foods esp the kuey teow,clay pot yee mee,n hokkien mee. :thumbup1: im goin crazy woo!others will then for Thais n Indonesian...Malay food too common for me.now rarely eat redi...plus i dun like rice much :wink3:

i can go 4 all de food... de bottom line 4 me is no HOT food... :loser: coz i can't stand it... :shakehead: i can vomit or hav stomacheche if eat HOT food... :X haiz... 8) i love SEAFOOD... its under everything rite?? :lol:

i can go 4 all de food... de bottom line 4 me is no HOT food... :loser: coz i can't stand it... :shakehead: i can vomit or hav stomacheche if eat HOT food... :X haiz... 8) i love SEAFOOD... its under everything rite?? :lol:

hehehe pity this dear girl..need to be careful chosing foods if mistaken n eat hot food i dunno what will happen to u lar... :unsure: yeah..seafood is heaven oso lar...S**T it makes me wanna eat seafood now..! :lol:

Peranakan food(baba nyonya),

i love all kinds of food, penang hawker food is nice, so is thai food,malay food n so on...

i'll eat anything i can get my hands on :lol::lol1:

I voted Chinese food, cuz it has the most variety and tastes superior to any other in that group. You can have spicy or mild, greasy or lean, rich main dishes or small dim sums, rice/noodles or dumplings, vegetarian or meat, fried/steamed/boiled/braised/grilled/stir-fried, take-out or dine-in. blah blah blah...

Just wonderful... :D

3feetsnow said it man. I love all kinds of food - Japanese, Italian, Indian, but nothing beats the variety and versatility of Chinese food - it can be cheap or expensive, exciting or comforting, richly or subtly flavored, cooling of heaty, healthy or heart attack inducing, everything! The amount of ways you can cook a single ingredient alone is staggering. Yumm! Or maybe it's just because I'm Chinese, LOL. Edited by Sze