Sign in to follow this  
NanaMi88

breast enlargement??

only she will do~ some ` some 1 that took the pil from some where lol it shame on her lolx... non of us like her in da house yo~

Edited by NanaMi88

i have no idea at all. but in my case i'm different, i oredi have 2 kids and i'm 33 yrs old. i think my breasts are sagging. i tried avon bust sculpt and i can see that my breasts have firmed (got shape lah)... but after awhile, lazy to use and my breasts sag lagi...... sigh...

hi all i'm jz wondering anyone can tell me how to enlarge my brest?

i'm 20 but my breast kinda small jz try to figure out the way to enlarge it

any sugguestion? :unsure:

i think the only option u hav to enlarge ur breast is to undergo a breast enlargement surgery. that is to put and implant inside ur breast to make it look larger.

personally i don't believe any creams, pills or any other method will make ur breast larger but sadly there are many ppls out there who put their believe into this method. yes they might makes ur breast becomes firmer, hence making u believe tat ur breast did become bigger although it didn't.

my advice...be thankful for wat u have. don't be tricked/pressured into getting a bigger breast just becoz u r surrounded by ppl or frens with such asset. unless u really have a problem with ur breast (eg. the size is not balanced, one is clearly bigger than the other) then maybe it is ok for u to think of getting help such as surgery. but if it is just for the sake of wanna look like everyone else who have big breast personally i dont think it is worth it. plus ppl with big breast can also have their own problems such as sagging of the breast.

last but not least be proud and confident of urself NanaMi88 :wink3:

Hmm... 20 edi? then hard to enlarge it edi.

my way is drink lots of milk, gain weight, at the same time, wear corset,

and wear those long tight sleves (most malay girls wear those when they wearing the short sleves t-shirts)

even going to bed also wear the corset and sleves.

i mean... this way will get you gain some fat on parts that you want.

put bust firming cream all time, to avoid turning into papaya shape...

There is only one sure way to have bigger boobs....breast augmentation with implants. Recently there have been suggestions that fillers can be used...but you need a huge amount of fillers to get a significant enlargement and they are mostly not permanent....in all, it would cost far more than implants. In KL, breast augmentations would cost anywhere between RM 10k - 18K depending on where you do it, what implants you use and whether there is any overnight stay. Dr Nasir and Dr Eileen Fong are probably the best people to do the job in KL if not Malaysia....they're both at Prince Court Medical Centre but Dr. Nasir also operates at Imperial Medical Centre (IMC). Perfect Enhancement Sdn Bhd are agents for them who will also take care of you after you have the op...apparently you pay nothing extra to them and would pay the same even if you go on your own...so in that sense, pretty worth while to use them I guess. Check out www.perfectenhancement.com

you can go for cologent inject...

my sis 21 years do...

her brest from 34a now is 34DD...

its safe & no side effect....

i can get it cheap...

just buzz me if you want...

i can recoment you to the doctor...

dont worry it SHE....

not more then 3k...

other place made it for 30k...

i also want to make mine bigger.. i googled, and found this article..

http://www.breastenlargementmagazine.com/pills.html

they recommended " Breast Success" pills, from US.. it looks promising and safe, i think i trust US products more than msia ones lor.. i think its safer.. and they do provide money back guarantee, so i think it works.. One bottle cost USD 40 + shipping i think USD30.. But i dont want mine to be too big, just wanna increase 1 size only.. they say eat 3x a day , guaranteed results in 3 mths.. the testimonials say ppl 1 mth can see the difference already..

but i just worry that it will grow too big,C cup or D cup, i think too big is very ugly..

http://www.breastsuccess.tv/

hmm i dunno la, havent decide yet to buy or not.. if you want to take pills mayb try this one.. they say its natural, but many brands also claimed their products have natural ingredients.. USD 70 (x3.5)= approx rm 250.. Quite expensive, but its better than spending rm50 here for cream then dun work, then another rm100 on another product then dun work.. then at end of day must as well pay higher price for something that higher chance to work..

just want to share with u this product, me myself not sure buying or not, still dun dare to simply take pills

i also want to make mine bigger.. i googled, and found this article..

http://www.breastenlargementmagazine.com/pills.html

they recommended " Breast Success" pills, from US.. it looks promising and safe, i think i trust US products more than msia ones lor.. i think its safer.. and they do provide money back guarantee, so i think it works.. One bottle cost USD 40 + shipping i think USD30.. But i dont want mine to be too big, just wanna increase 1 size only.. they say eat 3x a day , guaranteed results in 3 mths.. the testimonials say ppl 1 mth can see the difference already..

but i just worry that it will grow too big,C cup or D cup, i think too big is very ugly..

http://www.breastsuccess.tv/

hmm i dunno la, havent decide yet to buy or not.. if you want to take pills mayb try this one.. they say its natural, but many brands also claimed their products have natural ingredients.. USD 70 (x3.5)= approx rm 250.. Quite expensive, but its better than spending rm50 here for cream then dun work, then another rm100 on another product then dun work.. then at end of day must as well pay higher price for something that higher chance to work..

just want to share with u this product, me myself not sure buying or not, still dun dare to simply take pills

These things usually don't work. As I've said, the only sure way is surgery or putting on a lot of weight! You can get a top surgeon in KL to do a breast augmentation for you for around RM 11k. Expensive compared with pills and creams etc but at least you're sure to get a result...and it is permanent and won't go away once you stop taking the pill.

hi everyone...

i hv a bottle of f cup supple.....its the latest product frm the f cup company....bought it frm japan....

for breast enlargement purposes....works better than the f cup cookies for few times....

240 tablets....just take 6-8 tablets per day....

let me know if anyone interested to buy it.....RM 120 per bottle...

thanks!

you can go for cologent inject...

my sis 21 years do...

her brest from 34a now is 34DD...

its safe & no side effect....

i can get it cheap...

just buzz me if you want...

i can recoment you to the doctor...

dont worry it SHE....

not more then 3k...

other place made it for 30k...

really?i want! XD

f cookies??aiyoyo..so interested in knowing the effect..anyway,i believe dt using the cream is much safer than eating thos supplement..afraid of cancer and stuff..dun u guys tink so??

Wow.

I cant believe that you girls are getting crazy over these so-called breasts enlargement via pills and creams.

I am speechless. I just think that getting the right bras would do better, like one of the poster above had mentioned.

Just my two cents.

Wow.

I cant believe that you girls are getting crazy over these so-called breasts enlargement via pills and creams.

I am speechless. I just think that getting the right bras would do better, like one of the poster above had mentioned.

Just my two cents.

I have to agree with NaughtybutNice. Just invest in good bras. Pills and creams may work but some may pose dangerous threats to women in general. Most breast enhancement pills and creams have excessive hormones in them which may multiply the risk of getting breast cancer in the long run. Do check out the list of ingredients before consuming/applying topically. Read more before buying them. Be weary of the effects of estrogen dominance.

Nway, a so called "natural" way of enlarging breasts (by word of mouth) is to drink a lot of soya bean (go for organic non-GMO soybeans) & eat a lot of papaya. I dunno how true this is but I have heard bout this a lot of times from different sources. My personal masseuse used to tell me the same thing too..that her sister did it religiously and doubled the size of her cup in 1 year. ;) You girls may wanna try taking the long and high road instead if this, in any way, sounded appealing LOL :)

if possible , dont mess with ur neh neh ..

about the colegent injection , I heard the rumor saying it aint permanent effect , says it gonna shrunk back to original size after some period , depends on personal body condition.

and implant surgery , if appearance /impression is more important than the feelingness of ur own neh neh , go ahead and do the operation if u affordable .

after implanted the silicon balloon , ur neh neh will be numb ...so think carefully lor ..

most problably now u're 20s years old ,everything got side effect (including both methods above )and u still a long way to grave yard ..in between 60years of time .so be wisely

however , I do recommend in more natural way , eat more chicken and do more jogging to enlarge ur breast , ( people who love to eat chicken would have bigger breast , including male) :D