Sign in to follow this  
NanaMi88

breast enlargement??

QUOTE (NanaMi88 @ Nov 17 2008, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi all i'm jz wondering anyone can tell me how to enlarge my brest?
i'm 20 but my breast kinda small jz try to figure out the way to enlarge it
any sugguestion? unsure.gif

Pueraria Mirifica is a famous herb for breast enhancement. You can read more about it in Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueraria_mirifica

Research also has shown that Pueraria Mirifica does not cause breast cancer, but instead it contains compounds which can prevent breast cancer. smile.gif

QUOTE (bebynurul @ Dec 1 2008, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can go for cologent inject...
my sis 21 years do...
her brest from 34a now is 34DD...
its safe & no side effect....
i can get it cheap...
just buzz me if you want...
i can recoment you to the doctor...
dont worry it SHE....
not more then 3k...
other place made it for 30k...

dear bebynurul,
could u pm me abt this asap...very interesting
thanks in advance

Call me 010 3900480...i do that treatment

QUOTE (JoeMassage @ Aug 16 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Call me 010 3900480...i do that treatment

WHAT??? huh.gif huh.gif are u serious? u gonna massage the boobie & it's will enlarge?blink.gif
some women wont do it... cause a stranger man massage their boobie... chair.gif
what our man will think to get a male massager? bangin.gif

Edited by bebybret

Sorry ladies but no amount of drinking milk, watermelon, etc etc will increase the size of your boobies. The only way to increase them to a noticeably larger size is through breast implants. I had mine done 5 years ago, went from a A cup to a C cup and it is one of the best choices I have ever made. Please make sure that you do your research before going through with it though and know that all surgeries contain risks and danger. Most of all, do it for yourself and no one else. x

rolleyes.gif

i've seen those Fcup cookies being sold in the malls, but i thought it was practically fraud, cos it's almost impossible for cookies to make ur breast bigger (F cups esp). but kinda think of it,it's quite possible to put hormones in the cookies, it's like an enjoyable way to make ur breasts bigger, is it? however it's quite embarrassing to go n buy it, so i'm kinda stuck here.

i'm 18 n only having a B cup. i don't hope for a C cup or anything, but at least a size that's revealing enough for a good body shape, since my tummy isn't exactly super flat.. as for papaya milk, that's really a thing i heard from ALOT of ppl, as joke and serious (WEIRD).

although i'm really NOT happy with my size, i'll be thankful that i'm a B and not an A, and i see alot of my friends are way smaller than mine tongue.gif

i just started taking good morning supplement for lady. start to feel my bust more firm and a little rounder after 3 weeks. Hopefully really can grow at least 1 size bigger soon.

QUOTE (JL babe @ Aug 26 2009, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i've seen those Fcup cookies being sold in the malls, but i thought it was practically fraud, cos it's almost impossible for cookies to make ur breast bigger (F cups esp). but kinda think of it,it's quite possible to put hormones in the cookies, it's like an enjoyable way to make ur breasts bigger, is it? however it's quite embarrassing to go n buy it, so i'm kinda stuck here.

i'm 18 n only having a B cup. i don't hope for a C cup or anything, but at least a size that's revealing enough for a good body shape, since my tummy isn't exactly super flat.. as for papaya milk, that's really a thing i heard from ALOT of ppl, as joke and serious (WEIRD).

although i'm really NOT happy with my size, i'll be thankful that i'm a B and not an A, and i see alot of my friends are way smaller than mine tongue.gif

Where can i buy this Fcup cookies and how much is it ar?

QUOTE (tripleL @ Sep 1 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where can i buy this Fcup cookies and how much is it ar?

U can buy Fcup cookies @ outlets like SaSa for about rm 60 per box

QUOTE (babyv @ Aug 31 2009, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey yumiko,whats good morning supplement? mind to explain more in detail?

Good Morning has a few range of supplement. Their most famous one is their babyskin collagen, lady(for breast enhancement) and fiber (for constipation)
I am currently taking this 3 products daily. About the lady supplement, I do feel my breast a little firm & looks slightly fuller. I just took for 3 weeks plus.

QUOTE (whitebunny @ Jun 20 2009, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dear bebynurul,
could u pm me abt this asap...very interesting
thanks in advance

Hi whitebunny..
Just wondering whether you've receive any feedback from bebynurul? Interested as well.

contact Joe Massage. He does breast massage that can actually make your breasts look bigger. email him at joemassage2009@gmail.com and ask him. No harm getting some advice.

hi...i dun think all these Fcup cookies work..or else there wont be so many woman opt for surgery rite?massage,yes but to some extent(jst like stimulations) later it goes back to the original sizes.LATEST technqiue involve FILLERS-by company MACROLANE & HYACORP.These boasts temporary fillers (made from H.ACID) & lasts upto 1.5 -2 yrs.To increase 1 cup,the estimated price is abt 15-18k.(this price is almost equivalent to implants),anyone interested can pm me.dr.alv

[quote name='dr.alv' date='20 November 2009 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1258687615' post='575473']
hi...i dun think all these Fcup cookies work..or else there wont be so many woman opt for surgery rite?massage,yes but to some extent(jst like stimulations) later it goes back to the original sizes.LATEST technqiue involve FILLERS-by company MACROLANE & HYACORP.These boasts temporary fillers (made from H.ACID) & lasts upto 1.5 -2 yrs.To increase 1 cup,the estimated price is abt 15-18k.(this price is almost equivalent to implants),anyone interested can pm me.dr.alv
[/quote]

Hi, doesn't seem to make much sense to go for fillers when you can have implants which are permanent but completely reversible. You need many injections to have any kind of visible difference and it's not pleasant. At least surgery you're asleep. Plus for RM 12k you can get implants so why spend RM 18k for something that only lasts for months to a couple of years at the most?

[quote name='NanaMi88' date='17 November 2008 - 02:38 AM' timestamp='1226860715' post='527224']
any sugguestion? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]
[/quote]

hi jz, just accept whatever ur r, do not implant or do anything to ur breast, think carefully before u try to do so otherwise u will regret n no turning back, be small rather than be fake right? good luck!

[quote name='yschan7050' date='27 November 2009 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1259305865' post='575894']
hi jz, just accept whatever ur r, do not implant or do anything to ur breast, think carefully before u try to do so otherwise u will regret n no turning back, be small rather than be fake right? good luck!
[/quote]

actually breast implants are reversible...so there is a way to "turn back" :)