Sign in to follow this  
janiefrmdablk

Handbags at Vincci, Nose, Voir, MNG, etc

Hi gals,

have you ever buy handbags/purse/tote/any bags from Vincci, Nose, Padini, Seed, Voir, MNG, La Primavera? I noticed usually the handbags look the same but price also affordable but not sure about the quality.

care to share your experience?

Currently using a Seed bag. Not bad for quality but the bag I bought is kinda heavy ^_^ For the price that I paid (RM139.9 I think) you could get some nice bags from Elle or even Alain Delon Ladies...but Nose bags are pretty <3 just that I have no money to splurge at the moment T_T

I will never buy another bag from Vincci again! I got this nice mauve pink bag with lots of Brass zips design on the outside. It has cloth and pu mix material designs. The design is absolutely gorgeous but the pu is of such low quality that after a MONTH of use, I started to see little scales here and there. When they drop off, a white patch is revealed.

Even though the handbag is steady, the pu is not lasting! What a pity and I paid Rm90 for it.

Now I will only go for leather or patent leather handbags, no more pu, especially those fashion bags.

I kinda like Vincci bags better; same thing hapened to me with scales dropping off but only after 3 years it happened. They are over priced though.. and kinda shy to tell people I bought it at these shops which I think are generally positioned as shoe stores! BUT a good bag is a good bag regardless :D

don't get fashionable bags from vincci o nose if u r gonna use it often. they dun last as fashionable bags are meant for once in a blue moon outing. if u r looking for sumthing everyday like work n all then u can consider vincci leather bags... they r big and u can keep almost everything in there at the price of rm99.90 and above...

if u wanna use fashionable bags often then get it frm carlo rino... the price speaks for itself

Vincci bags are really pretty sometimes, especially those metallic bags, but I wonder whether they last long. I don't want to splurge on something which isn't worth the price

Any idea on seed's bag?

I saw one quite nice, but didnt buy it.. it's less than RM100 after 20% discount..

scared the quality not good.. because it's not leather-type..

I bought a slouchy bag from nose in Jun 2007 and I still use it everyday until today. Their bags quality aren't that bad. Just you have to be careful when buying one, some are good and some are pretty fragile [?].

Hi gals,

have you ever buy handbags/purse/tote/any bags from Vincci, Nose, Padini, Seed, Voir, MNG, La Primavera? I noticed usually the handbags look the same but price also affordable but not sure about the quality.

care to share your experience?

yup,i have a few handbags from vincci

the material is not of those high quality,but is the vibrant color and design that capture my attention

though they look beautiful,but theyre fragile..m using it once in a blue moon

I have bought quite a few MNG bags during sales. I like them as they last long, i used them quite often and I am still having them for like 5-6 years now.. Still liking them.

Hello Malaysian. Visit [url="http://mybag.my/"]http://mybag.my[/url] and grab your Bags & Wallets today. ;) From Daily, Minis, Oversize & Special items, they've got 'em all.

These are real local designers' design and all Copyright Reserved. Support Malaysian.
http://mybag.my

I have bought one bag from MNG before but the material is not very good, so it does not last long. Recently i find bags at VIncci carry good design and colour..feel like getting one.:)