Sign in to follow this  
babykittiez

Face Shop Raspberry Eye Mask

Only the SOFT jelly-like pieces shud be applied to your eyes and nothing else. The clear, hard plastic films + white pieces are to be disposed of.

It's best that you read the packaging before opening/using. There are 4 pieces of eye masks in there, ie; 2 pairs of eye masks for 2 time usage. So just use 2 of the jelly-like pieces each time. The other 2 are to be used another time!

hey all, i have a question here,

regarding the eye mask from the face shop =)

is there any different between two sides of the eye mask sheet?

which side should i apply on?

Dear Babykittiez,

How was the eye mask? i did try this before, but the result is not what i expected. :unsure:

Base on what the sales gal told me, this collagen eye mask which is the best seller in Asia and it get free publicity from CXXX magazine about this range of product. some of sort of amazing product...then bla bla.... wahaha...no doubt, that moment i really had an impulse to purchase this product. From my own opinion, this product is not that suitable for me.

But you may have a try first, then you can express your feeling about this product in the forum.

The mask does not have any effect on my eyes. And its expensive! My dark circle and eye bags are still the same. I don't think there is any cure. Tried a lot of different product and eye mask before. Sigh...