Sign in to follow this  
janiefrmdablk

colourful tights

hi girls,

i love to wear tights wherever i go and i usually wear it with dresses. however whenever i wear colourful tights like dark purple, dark maroon, dark blue or other colours i usually get weird stares from everybody and it makes me uncomfortable.

have you gals experience this before?

I actually like those colourful tights too, but I have never tried any before because I was worried about their stares and looking weird lol.

i saw in oprah magazine that if you want to wear colourful tights it is prefer to match the same colour with shoes...meaning if you wear dark purple tights, match it with purple shoes. is this true?

usually i see girls wear black tights with black shoes make the legs look slimming but black colour is so boring and doesn't stand out and plain only

i saw in oprah magazine that if you want to wear colourful tights it is prefer to match the same colour with shoes...meaning if you wear dark purple tights, match it with purple shoes. is this true?

usually i see girls wear black tights with black shoes make the legs look slimming but black colour is so boring and doesn't stand out and plain only

i know.. i love wearing a striking colour shoes~ but i never wore tights with dresses, hehe

huh,

tights same colour with shoe....not that nice ler to me.

In Aus, all the white people wear tights, they wear black colour, all kinds of pattern, also, different kinds of colour shoes also can be seen.

Don't care what people think lor, let them stare until their eye balls drop out.

I'm very very tall, around 168.5, and there's this time I wear 3-4inch high heel boots, look like giant,

also many people always stare.

Malaysians!

i love to wear tights wherever i go and i usually wear it with dresses. however whenever i wear colourful tights like dark purple, dark maroon, dark blue or other colours i usually get weird stares from everybody and it makes me uncomfortable.

oh wow i've always wanted to wear coloured tights too! but have yet to try it =( what shoes do you usually wear it with??

Nothing wrong with wearing coloured tights, so long as it isn't hot. :)

As for shoes, count on your own dress sense!

I'm very very tall, around 168.5, and there's this time I wear 3-4inch high heel boots, look like giant,

also many people always stare.

Malaysians!

they're admiring ur height, like model.. tht's a good stare :P:wink3:

As for black tights, white heels are the best! In my opinion (:

Im not that daring and adventurous to try coloured tights still, so am sticking with black to try out first ;p

As for black tights, white heels are the best! In my opinion (:

Im not that daring and adventurous to try coloured tights still, so am sticking with black to try out first ;p

ya ...me too...i wore black tights with grey dress and black heels for a dinner...but ppl still look at me one kind... <_<