Yoni Massage

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#1 TheDanceChickBerries

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:57 PM

Anyone knos any massage center offering yoni massage / tantric massage?

#2 dane2c

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:13 PM

Hi,

Not that I know of. Like to ask question, Which kind of massage is your preference ? Yoni/tantric massage or ordinary relaxation massage. Now we could see all types of massage in the market and it up to the customers choice. I just hope that people would'nt forget the traditional relaxation massage which has its own class. Hope to see more comments.

QUOTE (TheDanceChickBerries @ Nov 3 2008, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My Signature
My Email : dane2c@gmail.com

#3 toxicmich

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:13 PM

Hi, I'm also looking for one, and found on the website on this guy call Jimmy offering massages.

"Massage therapy relaxes muscles, easing and soothing your aches and pains. It rejuvenates-- restoring balance to our body and being, making us better for all the things life throws our way. I believes every body deserves a great customized massage, so I've made relaxation convenient.

I offer flexible appointment times to fit the busiest of schedules, and to customize the perfect massage designed to fit your life. Oh, and did I mention the great price? And with so many options, a great massage is always within your reach. Whether you're looking to relieve stress, lower your blood pressure, or you're interested in getting some much needed relaxation, the flexible scheduling, and affordable prices make enjoying a little slice of heaven easy any time you like!

Hi. I'm Jimmy and I am based in Johor Bharu, Malaysia (my private residence). I do outcalls (hotel/home) too. I'm a 35 years old Chinese male massage therapist. My profesional fees is as follow:

1. Full body therapy for men (including manhood therapy) @MYR90.00 - 1 1/2 hour

2. Full body therapy for women (including yoni & bust therapy) @MYR90.00 - 1 1/2 hour

If you are interested, please call me at 6014-3825189 for an appointment.

For your information, I also provide a massage therapy course for those who are interested in learning the massage therapy techniques in Johor Bharu. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you."

Hope this helps, if u happen to have already found any massage centre who offers, please share with me.

Thank you.

#4 divine_massuer

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:07 PM

yes. and i do the massage. i learnt it professionally in Singapore. Im a female. and i charge RM 90 per session. 1 session is 1 1/2 hours. i can come to your place or u can come to my place. if u r interested and need more details email me at devs2310@gmail.com

#5 divine_massuer

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:09 PM

yes. and i do the massage. i learnt it professionally in Singapore. Im a female. and i charge RM 90 per session. 1 session is 1 1/2 hours. i can come to your place or u can come to my place. if u r interested and need more details email me at devs2310@gmail.com

#6 Yoni Massage

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (divine_massuer @ May 8 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please visit http://tantricyonimassage.blogspot.com

#7 Yoni Massage

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:13 AM

Please visit http://tantricyonimassage.blogspot.com

#8 jocelin

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:33 AM

Hi! I would the share with u that i have attended a lot of slimming program but end up yo-yo syndrome.Thank's to my friend she introduced me this slimming success class. Wow !! don't believe me take a look yourself! the class was super fun! I love it !! In the class become they have personal coaches on how to eat health on foods selection! We work as a team to support each other to reduce body fat ! The beauty part are long-term sustainable !!

Before:

After:

#9 Stefani

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

send email to: yoni.male.msg@gmail.com

#10 JoeMassage

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (TheDanceChickBerries @ Nov 3 2008, 11:57 PM) Anyone knos any massage center offering yoni massage / tantric massage?

Posted Image

My name is Joe and I am from Penang. I have been a massage therapist and trainer for 15 years, specializing in:

1. Full body aromatherapy
2. Body cooling massage treatment
3. Yoni and Breast massage
4. Tantric Couples massage

I am 44 years old. I was trained in massage in the US and learnt Indian Kamasutra Tantric massage in India. Yoni massage has its roots in Kamasutra.

A Little Explanation on The Yoni Massage...IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT SEX!

Yoni is a Sanskrit word for the female genitals. Yoni massage is a procedure administered for the following reasons:

1. To tone the vaginal muscles in order to be more flexible and be able to respond well during sex.Also helps you to be able to kegel (kemut).
2. To tone the pubic muscles.
3. To help you discover your erogenous zones within the genital area.

Yoni massage has been in practice for more than 5000 years. It is NOT sexual in nature, but produces sexual benefits.

My method of yoni massage would be entirely focused on your physical advantage. My objective is NOT to arouse you or be sexually over-powering. However, every woman being different and unique, it is possible that you may encounter sexual arousal during the treatment.

My encouragement to you is that you should see it as a positive result and not as something taboo. Sexual arousal is a NORMAL human response and all of us are encouraged by it.

I am very gentle (VERY) as I know that as much as it is going to be your first time with me, it is also my first time with you. Your comfort and confidence is my objective.

I hope that what you gain from my service will help you experience a better and more fulfilling sexual experience with your lover or spouse...or even with yourself.

I charge RM 250.00 for 2 hours 30 minutes. I am available all over Peninsula Malaysia and Singapore.

The session is: 1 hour relaxation aromatherapy massage, 15 minutes of breathing therapy, 30 minutes breast and 45 minutes yoni. The reason for the relaxation massage is for your body to be in a relaxed state so that the breast and yoni massages can be better appreciated.

Please call me at 012 3579910 for enquiries and bookings. Please give me at least ONE DAY's notice.

You may also email me at joemassage@ymail.com or visit http://www.joemassagetherapy.com

Cheers.

Edited by JoeMassage, 31 July 2011 - 11:50 PM.

#11 Sujata Nagarajan

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:08 AM

Hi ladies,

I am Sujata from Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur. I am 31 yrs old and single.

I just want to share my experience of having a yoni massage recently. I visited this website about two weeks ago and found the link to Joe Massage, so I contacted him. This is my first time doing yoni massage but i have gone for other body massage before.

Initially I was not sure of what the process will be and how to trust a stranger. So when I called him I had a lot of questions. I was so suprised that Joe was able to answer all my questions as he is well-versed in the topic as well as well knowledged in the female anaotomy. I spoke with him and also did yahoo chat for a few days before I decided to go for it. Because of his approach and knowledge, I got confident of him and also my safety.

On 21 Spetember (raya day) I met him in KL and we went to a hotel where i have booked a room earlier. So this what happened:

Before the massage, he again asked me if I was ok with the idea. I confirmed yes and said that I was confident.

First, he asked me to take a shower without using soap, because soap is not good before massage. It will close your pores and the massage will not be effective. Then he told me to lie on my stomach and started a normal body massage on the back, legs and thighs. I was still wearing my underwear and he said its ok for now.

Then i lay on my back and he continued with the body massage. The massage was really good and refreshing. This went on for one hour i think.

Then he told me to rest for 10 minutes. After that came the breast and yoni massage.

I had to strip down to nothing. Initially I was shy but later I was ok.

The breast massage was for about 20 minutes. I am size 34B and i asked him whether the massage will make it bigger. He said no, but the massage will help to keep it firm and not sag too fast. He taught me a few techniques which he told me to practice everyday. The focus was on the breast and nipples.

The yoni massage started with applying lots of oil on the PP. Then he massaged the pubic bone area, inner thighs, buttocks and around there for about 15 minutes. After that he covered the other areas (i am not describing the parts, you all know right?). It is better if you shave 100% or at least trim well before going.

After 40 minutes, I honestly tell you I felt like a new woman because it felt soooooooo good. I am not talking about sexual feeling but the massage made me feel so fresh down there. Actually there was some 'feeling' that I experienced but didn't tell him, but he noticed it. So he stopped for 3-4 minutes and told me to relax. I was amazed at his knowledge and observation.

The reason I am sharing this is because I think every woman must experience this at least once. Sometimes we feel shy and doubt but in my experience with Joe, I am very happy. As a man, he is soooooooooo decent and professional and make me feel so confident and safe. I will surely be going for another session in future.

The whole session took about 2 hours plus and the amount he charged was only RM150.00 and I think it was really really worth it.

If you call him and want to ask questions, you can ask almost anything. Just break away from the shyness and be frank. I spent nearly a week clarifying things, thats how i became confident. Ah yes, just for your info, he is fully dressed during the massage. That was one of my fears earlier if you know what i mean. During the massage he was wearing t-shirt and shorts.

Good luck ladies. Give it a shot.

Another important info: If you are a virgin, tell him, because he will not do the full yoni massage for virgins. In my case, I got the full version.

My Signature
Sujata Nagarajan

#12 Jenny Ho

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 02:04 PM

Hello

I have to agree with Sujata.

I had my breast and yoni massage with Joe in July and the experience was great. Before that I had once with another therapist in Bukit Mertajam. It was just okay.

What I liked about Joe is he is professional and decent. I only spoke with him two times on the phone.

Also like Sujata say, he has lot of knowledge and he also explain during the massage why he is doing certain technics. The process same as Sujata said.

Overall, Joe massage was a good and learning experience. I paid RM 150 also. Duration was 2 hours plus.

Thanks.

Jenny Ho
Georgetown, Penang
My Signature
Jenny Ho Poh Lian

#13 Sujata Nagarajan

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:28 PM

Hi Jenny,

Good to see you also had a yoni massage with Joe. Was great right?

I see u are from penang. My hometown is Taiping.

So where di u do the massage? House or hotel? for me cannot do at home lah...u know whylah...hehe...parents, sisters, etc

Anyway I just called Joe today and fixed another appointment on Oct 11. This guy is really good. first time I am comfortable bing naked in front of a stranger.

Write to me okay?
My Signature
Sujata Nagarajan

#14 bingcouple

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:55 AM

hi Jenny & Sujatha,

I was looking for some feedbacks before i try out yoni massage as well. Its great to know that you guys have tried it out and its safe. Im married actually and my husband is open minded on this issues but definately not at home. Im planning to have breast and yoni massage by a reliable guy in kl....
Does this guy joe knows anyone or massages in kl too?
Is it ok for my husband to be around ? Help me out gals.

thx

QUOTE (Sujata Nagarajan @ Sep 27 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Jenny,

Good to see you also had a yoni massage with Joe. Was great right?

I see u are from penang. My hometown is Taiping.

So where di u do the massage? House or hotel? for me cannot do at home lah...u know whylah...hehe...parents, sisters, etc

Anyway I just called Joe today and fixed another appointment on Oct 11. This guy is really good. first time I am comfortable bing naked in front of a stranger.

Write to me okay?

#15 Chloe Martin Lee

NewBorn Babe

• MYB Babe
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 01:41 AM

This is actually a form of vagina massage. It could be a form of sexually pleasure massage since it will make the woman arouses and come during the process.
I know someone who offer the same lesson for manhood massage to get the manhood bigger and longer.
My Signature
Posted Image

#16 Sujata Nagarajan

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (bingcouple @ Sep 28 2009, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi Jenny & Sujatha,
Hi good to hear from you.

I think I speak for Jenny as well. if you want to have a good yoni and breast massage, then think of no one else but Joe.

of course he will do it in KL...he came to KL for my session.

about having your husband around, i don't know, better call and ask him. But Joe actually has a couples massage too, which includes breast and yoni and also the massage for me. Talk to him. He will explain to you very clearly.

In my strongest recommendation...Joe IS YOUR MAN. his number is 012 4062170. That's his personal number but he gave it to me. I dont think he'll mind if you call him.

Sujata

I was looking for some feedbacks before i try out yoni massage as well. Its great to know that you guys have tried it out and its safe. Im married actually and my husband is open minded on this issues but definately not at home. Im planning to have breast and yoni massage by a reliable guy in kl....
Does this guy joe knows anyone or massages in kl too?
Is it ok for my husband to be around ? Help me out gals.

thx

My Signature
Sujata Nagarajan

#17 Stefani

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:40 PM

Hi Ladies,

If you happen to visit Jakarta or Bali for finding yoni massage, alternatively you may contact:

yoni.male.msg@gmail.com

The men are decent, professional, clean and really good looking men.

You can ask first or even cancel your appointment if you don't like the masseurs once you meet him. That's totally OK.

and one more thing, it was really really cheap!
The procedure was almost the same that you will figure it out by your self.

enjoy ladies!

Stef.

#18 Stefani

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Jenny Ho @ Sep 26 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello

I have to agree with Sujata.

I had my breast and yoni massage with Joe in July and the experience was great. Before that I had once with another therapist in Bukit Mertajam. It was just okay.

What I liked about Joe is he is professional and decent. I only spoke with him two times on the phone.

Also like Sujata say, he has lot of knowledge and he also explain during the massage why he is doing certain technics. The process same as Sujata said.

Overall, Joe massage was a good and learning experience. I paid RM 150 also. Duration was 2 hours plus.

Thanks.

Jenny Ho
Georgetown, Penang

Hi Ladies,

If you happen to visit Jakarta or Bali for finding yoni massage, alternatively you may contact:

yoni.male.msg@gmail.com

The men are decent, professional, clean and really good looking men.

You can ask first or even cancel your appointment if you don't like the masseurs once you meet him. That's totally OK.

and one more thing, it was really really cheap!
The procedure was almost the same that you will figure it out by your self.

enjoy ladies!

Stef.

#19 mieza

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

i've tried one guy in KL last month...
he is very professional..
he wont touch any part that u dont want or shy...
he do outcall only...
the price is cheap..
u can have a good massage, yoni or trantic..
very profesional n good..

i'll recommend him but in a meantime i will try the guy u just promoted.
pm me if u want this number

#20 JoeMassage

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:00 PM

Hi Sujata and Jenny

Thanks a lot for your kind words. Appreciate them.

Sujata,
your feedback was quite detailed. That's good. It will help others understand things clearly.

I was away in Singapore for a week and just got back yesterday.

Hope you are doing well. See u on the 11th.

Jenny,
Took me sometime to remember which Jenny...there is another Jenny Chia in KL...now I remember. It was almost 3 months ago that I treated you. Thanks for remembering and for sharing good comments.

Take care and keep in touch.

Cheers.

Joe
joemassage2009@gmail.com
My Signature
Joe's Massage Therapy & Training
http://www.joemassagetherapy.com
012-3579910

#21 Sujata Nagarajan

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (JoeMassage @ Oct 1 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Sujata and Jenny

Thanks a lot for your kind words. Appreciate them.

Sujata,
your feedback was quite detailed. That's good. It will help others understand things clearly.

I was away in Singapore for a week and just got back yesterday.

Hope you are doing well. See u on the 11th.

Jenny,
Took me sometime to remember which Jenny...there is another Jenny Chia in KL...now I remember. It was almost 3 months ago that I treated you. Thanks for remembering and for sharing good comments.

Take care and keep in touch.

Cheers.

Joe
joemassage2009@gmail.com

Hi Joe,

How was your trip?

Yea, i thought being detailed is better. actually not sooooooo detailed lah (shy, shy)...lol

But I felt I must share the truth.

Thanks again for the treatment. You are wonderful. I have been talking to friends about your services. Hopefully some will respond.

Also hope more people from this site also respond.

See u on the 11th.

Sujata
My Signature
Sujata Nagarajan

#22 Sujata Nagarajan

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

BEWARE OF REZA MASSAGE

Ladies, I am bringing to your notice about this guy called Reza, who claims to be a massage therapist.

I have always been a massage addict and have been to many massage sessions in the last 10 plus years, including yoni massage which I have been trying for the past year.

A few days ago, I saw this guy's ad and wrote to him asking him to share his procedures and knowledge on the subject. This was his first reply (points only):

1. Yoni massage is about sharing elements of love.

In all my knowledge about yoni massage, the element of love only exists between lovers who massage each other. A professional therapist doesn't bother about love. Imagine ladies, you go for a manicure. Does the manicurist love you? No. But if your bf or husband does it for you, he does it with love, right? This was my first objection to him.

2. He will not communicate during the massage.

A pro will always communicate with his clients, sharing knowledge and also reasons for why a certain procedure is done. This fella says that he will use his body energy to do the massage. Which means he might also be naked. My second objection.

3. He will also use his tongue.

The killer. Use his tongue? I have NEVER heard of anything like this. I have been to yoni massage, and in fact at 4 pm today, I am going for my 2nd session with the same therapist. Never have I heard such crap like what Reza said. You girls figure it yourself what this fella's intentions are.

I wrote to him again and he tells me this in his second reply:

1. Don't read too much or don't ask around too much....How do u figure that
2. He also tells me that I may not be as matured or smart enough to understand what I read....that's an insult to my intelligence.
3. He sends me an attachment from a page in Kamasutra about oral sex on women...that is cunnilingus, nothing about yoni massage. I have a copy of the whole Kamasutra book and this fella is telling me stories.
4. He said besides the tongue he might also use a dildo...omg..that was the worst thing I have heard.

Dear ladies, I have done yoni massage as early as the last Raya holiday and I am going back to the same guy later today. Let me tell you that my therapist shares info, explains procedures, and above all he is fully dressed.

Ladies, my only advice is STAY AWAY FROM REZA..pleeeeeeeeeeeease! Yoni massage is THERAPY, not SEX. Even if it ends up as a sexual encounter, it is only with husband or bf. A pro therapist knows that yoni massage is NOT ABOUT SEX, it is about treating your pubic muscles, vaginal muscles, etc.

I have great respect for my therapist but I don't love him. And he too doesn't behave like that. He does his job as a PRO. In fact, before I first met him, he sent me some links where I can read about yoni massage.

In my mind, Reza just wants to satisfy his sexual needs by taking advantage of your bodies.

That's all ladies, you have been warned. The decision is yours now. Write to me if you wish to talk about yoni massage. I believe I can share whatever little knowledge I have.
My Signature
Sujata Nagarajan

#23 SarahInverse

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:43 AM

Just did mine with my therapist. Eurasian guy my friend reccomended. I e-mail him wanting to tryout and we discussed on what I wanted. I told him I wanted full massage, including Yoni and Breast because one of my bff just had one and she said it felt great. We met at a mall and then went to my house. He looks like a fair skinned thai guy and quite buff too.

He told me if I wanted towel to cover parts he is not working on, and I agreed. He started on my back and neck, which was really good with both strong, medium and soft pressure. He asked if I was ready to move or if I still wanted to work on a part. I told him I wanted a little more on my lower back and he worked on for about 10 minutes. He asked if I was comfortable if he worked below waist, I gave him the green light and he massaged my butt and thigs, and focused on my foot. The one on the foot was really hurtful, but it felt good. He asked me if I wanted to skip. Reflexology? HECK no! haha. He explained the areas connected to the foot, and after working on both, he massaged my thighs and requested that I turned around.

He still had my towel wrapped around my breast and vagina, and massaged my thighs really good.

Okay well, I'm not going to tell all in details, you get the point, he massaged my breast and vagina. I was really shy at first, but he made me comfortable knowing how proffessional he is. We talked a lot about my work and even dogs! Definitely the live conevrsation helped me relax.

Really gentleman and always asks for permission before he continue to a different move.
He wore latex gloves while he massaged me. For every move he made, he explained in detail how it helps.

A lot of my friends set appointments with him too. He's quite cheap with RM125 for 2 hours. He does outcalls, and he's a medical student. E-mail him at Rex.Giddy@gmail.com

Please bear in mind to be professional with him. He does not do outcalls at hotel, only at home.
And PLEASE never try to flirt or ask for "extra service". He don't provide any. He only does things professionally. One virgin friend of mine asked for his service, but he refused. He said the benefits is just a quarter compared to the full massage. He just gave her a relaxtion massage and reflexology instead. Another married friend of mine hired him, and he allowed her husband to sit in the room with them. She said he even teached the husband on what to do!

He also does sports injury massage for those of you who are interested.

#24 Sujata Nagarajan

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (SarahInverse @ Oct 14 2009, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just did mine with my therapist. Eurasian guy my friend reccomended. I e-mail him wanting to tryout and we discussed on what I wanted. I told him I wanted full massage, including Yoni and Breast because one of my bff just had one and she said it felt great. We met at a mall and then went to my house. He looks like a fair skinned thai guy and quite buff too.

He told me if I wanted towel to cover parts he is not working on, and I agreed. He started on my back and neck, which was really good with both strong, medium and soft pressure. He asked if I was ready to move or if I still wanted to work on a part. I told him I wanted a little more on my lower back and he worked on for about 10 minutes. He asked if I was comfortable if he worked below waist, I gave him the green light and he massaged my butt and thigs, and focused on my foot. The one on the foot was really hurtful, but it felt good. He asked me if I wanted to skip. Reflexology? HECK no! haha. He explained the areas connected to the foot, and after working on both, he massaged my thighs and requested that I turned around.

He still had my towel wrapped around my breast and vagina, and massaged my thighs really good.

Okay well, I'm not going to tell all in details, you get the point, he massaged my breast and vagina. I was really shy at first, but he made me comfortable knowing how proffessional he is. We talked a lot about my work and even dogs! Definitely the live conevrsation helped me relax.

Really gentleman and always asks for permission before he continue to a different move.
He wore latex gloves while he massaged me. For every move he made, he explained in detail how it helps.

A lot of my friends set appointments with him too. He's quite cheap with RM125 for 2 hours. He does outcalls, and he's a medical student. E-mail him at Rex.Giddy@gmail.com

Please bear in mind to be professional with him. He does not do outcalls at hotel, only at home.
And PLEASE never try to flirt or ask for "extra service". He don't provide any. He only does things professionally. One virgin friend of mine asked for his service, but he refused. He said the benefits is just a quarter compared to the full massage. He just gave her a relaxtion massage and reflexology instead. Another married friend of mine hired him, and he allowed her husband to sit in the room with them. She said he even teached the husband on what to do!

He also does sports injury massage for those of you who are interested.

Hi Rex, send me more info on contact, procedure to sujata.nagarajan@gmail.com
My Signature
Sujata Nagarajan

#25 SarahInverse

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:51 PM

You should e-mail him at rex.giddy@gmail.com

#26 Sujata Nagarajan

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (SarahInverse @ Oct 15 2009, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should e-mail him at rex.giddy@gmail.com

I did but no reply
My Signature
Sujata Nagarajan

#27 Vidya Krishnan

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

Hello ladies,

This is Vidya Krishnan from KL.

I just joined here after seeing some people writing about Joe's Massage, so I thought I should write too.

I am 38, married with 2 boys, 13 and 9.

For about a year my husband has been commenting that I have become a little 'loose'. You know what I mean. I shared this with my gf and she said why not try a yoni massage. So I contacted Joe Massage sometime in early September. Chatted with him on yahoo messenger for about 3 or 4 times and then made the appointment. He is from Penang. I spoke to my husband about it and he said if I was comfortable, then he is ok with it.

I made an appointment on 27 September and we met at the Royale Bintang Hotel in Bukit Bintang.

This is what happened:

Joe arrived in a long sleeved shirt and slacks. First I thought he looked like some bank officer...introduced himself and we went up to the room. After we entered, I asked him if I should remove my clothings, but he asked me to sit down first. For the next 10 minutes, he explained what the procedure is going to be and whether I had any last minute questions. I didnt have any, but I thought to myself that this was a very pro and caring attitude from him.

Next he told me to take a shower and insisted that I dont use soap. I came back wearing a towel, and asked him if i must be fully naked. He said not necessary for the 1st hour...so I had my panties on. He did a full body massage for about 50 minutes, but didnt cover the breasts or private area. The massage was good and relaxing. I asked him what oil was he using and he said olive oil.

When I came back from the shower, Joe had changed into a round neck t-shirt and shorts.

After that he told me to lie down for about 10 minutes.

Then he started the breast and yoni massage. I am too shy to describe the details, but I have only one thing to say. Nobody except my husband has seen me naked, but for the first time I allowed Joe to see me. I dont have a great body. In fact I am a little out of shape but I must say that I am now more confident and safe with him. What I like is he tells me what he is going to do and what kind of feeling I might experience, so I am mentally prepared. The massage went on for another one hour. I experienced different feelings, discovered a few things. Because Joe explained everything earlier, nothing came as a shock or surprise. I was able to relax and enjoy the massage and let my natural bodily feelings flow without interruption.

After 2 hours, I paid him RM 250 (RM 150 for massage and RM 100 for transportation from and to Penang) and went back home a very happy woman. I was happy because I learnt a lot of things, experienced a good massage and also gained a lot of respect for this man Joe.

When I came back home, my husband asked me how was it. I simply told him that I was treated with respect and professionalism by Joe. My husband then called Joe and thanked him.

Actually I didnt even think of writing this, but I read some comments by Sujitha and Jenny Ho. So I thought its always good to share a good experience.

So if you ask me, I will surely recommend Joe to my friends. I think married women who have similar problems should go for a yoni massage regularly. I am planning my next session with Joe in November or early December.

Thanks ladies for reading this.
My Signature
Vidya Krishnan

#28 JoeMassage

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Vidya Krishnan @ Oct 17 2009, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello ladies,

This is Vidya Krishnan from KL.

I just joined here after seeing some people writing about Joe's Massage, so I thought I should write too.

I am 38, married with 2 boys, 13 and 9.

For about a year my husband has been commenting that I have become a little 'loose'. You know what I mean. I shared this with my gf and she said why not try a yoni massage. So I contacted Joe Massage sometime in early September. Chatted with him on yahoo messenger for about 3 or 4 times and then made the appointment. He is from Penang. I spoke to my husband about it and he said if I was comfortable, then he is ok with it.

I made an appointment on 27 September and we met at the Royale Bintang Hotel in Bukit Bintang.

This is what happened:

Joe arrived in a long sleeved shirt and slacks. First I thought he looked like some bank officer...introduced himself and we went up to the room. After we entered, I asked him if I should remove my clothings, but he asked me to sit down first. For the next 10 minutes, he explained what the procedure is going to be and whether I had any last minute questions. I didnt have any, but I thought to myself that this was a very pro and caring attitude from him.

Next he told me to take a shower and insisted that I dont use soap. I came back wearing a towel, and asked him if i must be fully naked. He said not necessary for the 1st hour...so I had my panties on. He did a full body massage for about 50 minutes, but didnt cover the breasts or private area. The massage was good and relaxing. I asked him what oil was he using and he said olive oil.

When I came back from the shower, Joe had changed into a round neck t-shirt and shorts.

After that he told me to lie down for about 10 minutes.

Then he started the breast and yoni massage. I am too shy to describe the details, but I have only one thing to say. Nobody except my husband has seen me naked, but for the first time I allowed Joe to see me. I dont have a great body. In fact I am a little out of shape but I must say that I am now more confident and safe with him. What I like is he tells me what he is going to do and what kind of feeling I might experience, so I am mentally prepared. The massage went on for another one hour. I experienced different feelings, discovered a few things. Because Joe explained everything earlier, nothing came as a shock or surprise. I was able to relax and enjoy the massage and let my natural bodily feelings flow without interruption.

After 2 hours, I paid him RM 250 (RM 150 for massage and RM 100 for transportation from and to Penang) and went back home a very happy woman. I was happy because I learnt a lot of things, experienced a good massage and also gained a lot of respect for this man Joe.

When I came back home, my husband asked me how was it. I simply told him that I was treated with respect and professionalism by Joe. My husband then called Joe and thanked him.

Actually I didnt even think of writing this, but I read some comments by Sujitha and Jenny Ho. So I thought its always good to share a good experience.

So if you ask me, I will surely recommend Joe to my friends. I think married women who have similar problems should go for a yoni massage regularly. I am planning my next session with Joe in November or early December.

Thanks ladies for reading this.

Hello Vidya,

Thanks for the review. Appreciate it.

Hope all is well with you.

Joe
My Signature
012-3579910

#29 maicychoo

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

Hi girls,

im new to the forumn as i really surprise to c all of of u sharing your experience on the yoni massage that you have before... i would like to also share my experience of the first yoni massage i have previously at KL as i was introduce by many girls fren of mine on a freelance massage parlour who his name is Eric which station at KL and selangor area who he is offering profesional Yoni massage to female..haha at first i was really shy and hesitated to really try on it as to be naked infront of stranger its something new to me... but as usuall after being keep on convince by my frens then i finally make up my first appointment with Eric and after that everything just turn out well..as he is really a genttlemen and he is so prefesional till he will explain every details to u before or at the process itself...i feel so safe and comfortable during my time with him...and the experience was so so so good...hahaha..now i have make it like atleast twice a month things on scheduling an appointment with him..but the only set back is sometime his appointment are really packs and fulls...so the rest are pretty amazing...he charge me at RM135 for 2 hour massage and i think that was really reasonable...

PM me if any of ur girls need his contact no..

meanwile i would also like to try on the Joe as well..

cheer girls...

#30 JoeMassage

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (maicychoo @ Oct 20 2009, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi girls,

im new to the forumn as i really surprise to c all of of u sharing your experience on the yoni massage that you have before... i would like to also share my experience of the first yoni massage i have previously at KL as i was introduce by many girls fren of mine on a freelance massage parlour who his name is Eric which station at KL and selangor area who he is offering profesional Yoni massage to female..haha at first i was really shy and hesitated to really try on it as to be naked infront of stranger its something new to me... but as usuall after being keep on convince by my frens then i finally make up my first appointment with Eric and after that everything just turn out well..as he is really a genttlemen and he is so prefesional till he will explain every details to u before or at the process itself...i feel so safe and comfortable during my time with him...and the experience was so so so good...hahaha..now i have make it like atleast twice a month things on scheduling an appointment with him..but the only set back is sometime his appointment are really packs and fulls...so the rest are pretty amazing...he charge me at RM135 for 2 hour massage and i think that was really reasonable...

PM me if any of ur girls need his contact no..

meanwile i would also like to try on the Joe as well..

cheer girls...

Hi,

I am Joe from Joe's Massage. Just thought of replying since you mentioned my name.

If you need a therapy or if you have any questions, you can call me at 012 4062170. Would be glad to help.

Regards

Joe
My Signature
012-3579910