Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
An Nisak

Marc by Marc Jacobs

6 posts in this topic

Helloooooo......

Anyone own a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag? Is it worth it? I was looking through the official website and I'm liking what I see.

But am not sure if it's worth the splurge.

Please share your thoughts.

i have a black mag bag, n the leather is really soft and very comfortable to carry, very cool n well made. unlike lv which is hard n very structured. getting mbmj in malaysia might costs approx 30% more than in US. but not many ppl in malaysia has mbmj, so it will stand out. hehehe... i love leather mbmj for its logo-free on the outside n full of logo on the inside! hehe so cute. i have received a few compliments.

really? that's just really coold to know.

I'm gagaing over the pink stam bag, and the faridah bag from the fall/winter collection (the ones with marc jacobs name all over it)

I'm not too keen with logos all over the bag but somehow that particular bag is just dang cute.

where did you buy your bag?

Marc Jacobs is American right? So it should be cheaper to buy it in US or in Paris?

i thought stam bag is from Marc Jacobs? not Marc by Marc Jacobs which is a chepaer range. Stam bag is really beautiful and in fact is their signature bag.

I love both brands though.

ur rite, shan shan.

marc by marc jacobs is the "cheaper" one.

i lurve the stam bag.

my fren told me that so far she didn't see the marc by marc jacob one in paris.

i wonder if they only carry in certain store only

I own a MbyMJ bag and its quality is great although of course not comparable to the Marc Jacobs collection line. The Stam bag is under the Collection line. As for the Faridah bag, its a great hobo that can tote quite a bit.

Marc Jacobs is cheapest here in the US and yes, he's an American designer. When the bags go on sale here in the high-end dept store, one can always score his bags for a great deal. :)