Sign in to follow this  
mandylwi

Will girls like a guy who is older than you 10 years or more??

my practical brain says i wouldn't want to be in a long term relationship with someone 10yrs older because then when i'm older, i'll spend my time worrying about his health and if he'd ever see his kids or grandkids etc

but then again i also thought i'd never get together with a guy who keeps his passport in his car because he travels for work so often ... :P it's hard to say one lah

Don't think so, cause even guys few years older than me, I also cannot stand already(or maybe I met problemetic ones).

I cannot stand guys who nags! :o (dated younger slight childish boys all my life :mellow: )

furthermore, guys generally live shorter than woman, I don't want to be a widow wayyyy earlier.

older 10 years, is a big gap! more prone to illness. big nono.

the sooner he cannot bring me around, cause failing in sight,movement.

definitely less goodlooking. haha.

=/ afterall, these are just the consequences, who knows I might end up with one later, like my boss or something. hahaha

Yes. My ex-bf is 11yrs older and good looking ^_^ Love is love, age is not a problem

But I guess someone older means they have more life experience and can handle more things better and have their life figured out with goals etc. But also it means they might have had more relationships and could end up have alot of relationship baggage :wacko: .

haha, the guy can be good looking now, but they're going age fast when they reach around 50yrs old.

so he won't be handsome earlier.

haha! 10 years is a lot!

Yes. My ex-bf is 11yrs older and good looking ^_^ Love is love, age is not a problem

But I guess someone older means they have more life experience and can handle more things better and have their life figured out with goals etc. But also it means they might have had more relationships and could end up have alot of relationship baggage :wacko: .

haha, the guy can be good looking now, but they're going age fast when they reach around 50yrs old.

haha! 10 years is a lot!

I think after 5/6 years of marriage, you'll get sick and tired of his looks even if he was the most dashing man on the planet. :rolleyes:

Yes, of course.. I don't mind if my bf is older than me. The important is, how I really love him and how he loves me in return. Also, who can stand to his obligations as a husband and father to our future family.

Even if the guy is much older than urself, "doesn't" mean that he will age faster than you, have health problems or die earlier than you. For all u and i know.... YOU could age faster and die before he does.

haha! 10 years is a lot!

Haha, I don't think you'll be too focused on his looks when he is 50, and you're 40! Besides if you're dating an asian guy, they tend to age better than other ethnicities on average - especially when compared to caucasians who appear to age the fastest (great when you're underage, not so when you get older lol). Case in point, my father is 56 this year, and no joke...he can pass for someone who is in his late 30's. This is probably also because he still goes to the gym 3 times a week, and has also been training in martial arts since he was 13! Buuut his genetics and ethnic background also plays a pretty big part I'm guessing... :P

Anyway, back on-topic...from my personal observations most girls wouldn't consider dating a guy who is 10 yrs older or more. It's a pretty large age gap, especially if you're talking about girls who are in their early-mid 20's...and usually not yet 'established'. Having said that, I do personally know one or two girls in that age bracket who are dating significantly older guys...but generally speaking, you're playing a low percentage if you plan on dating girls that much younger than you! (Unless you're 60 looking for 50 y/o female lol) Just my $0.2 :)

yup...y not...d older d mature..I don't know about anyone else..but, for me I find older man is very attractive..as for me I am attracted to the way they act..the way they show compassion,their outgoing..yes it could also be that more then likely they wont mess around on you like someone younger would...hee..i'm in luv wit the guy 14 years older than me..soon to get married.. :wink3:

As a guy I have reservations about dating people who are too much younger than me. It's like we're in differeent phases of our lives and want different things. Then of course, comes the question of maturity etc....

I think it really depends on the stages of your lives. I guess that if you are at the same stage and have a common goal, i beleive that it will work out.

If you are at different stages and want different things, then its gonna be hard

Personally I prefer older guy...

For me, older guy knows how to deal with women, more life experiences whereas guys around my age that I met are pretty childish, not using their common sense, can't take responsibility & stress...

I was once, in love with a guy who is 36.. he doesn't look old at all... in fact, from his look, people might guess he's late 20.

i think guys mature slower than women. so, having my men 10 years older than me is very good. first, he will be mature enough, second, he is financially stable. i personally find older mens more attractive also... lol

QUOTE (dee @ Nov 7 2008, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think guys mature slower than women. so, having my men 10 years older than me is very good. first, he will be mature enough, second, he is financially stable. i personally find older mens more attractive also... lol

ya, agreed..i once dated with a guy older than me 15 years, he is 40. But from his looks, he looks like mid 30 only..
He is financially stable, at least i no need to spend single cents when i'm with him, luxurius meals, branded item, etc..but we end up cos he just not feels wants to be commited.( he wants to concenstrate his career)

QUOTE (mandylwi @ Oct 31 2008, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will u fall in love with a guy which is older than you >10years?

yes i would..i'm once dating wif guy 15 years older than me. at least at their age- financially stable, car, condo, cash, career.
and he actually admit that he would only dates ladies which is much more younger than him cos he thinks that after ladies in mid 30, will looks much more older than him..