Sign in to follow this  
skaterzboi06

Vitamin C Injection in Klang Valley (Shah Alam/Subang/PJ)

Greetings,

I am looking for anyone who knows any clinic in Shah Alam/ Subang/PJ that provides service to inject Vitamin C/package. I am really looking for a place that I can go to that close-by to where I live. I also have a sinus problem and thought this will help the sinus and improve my complexion a bit as I heard lots of good thing.

Thanks.

i usually take my dose of vit C injection prescribe by my doctor.. i think the brand name is bayer.. it comes in 6 shots per box and it cost around rm130 per box. Generally, i will buy 1 box whole n only bring it to the doctor everytime i want to take the shot. The doctor will charge only rm 10 for the injection needle everytime. Eventually, u can try it out. The clinic is in USJ. Not only that it can help with sinus but eventually u wud feel much healthier..

Greetings,

I am looking for anyone who knows any clinic in Shah Alam/ Subang/PJ that provides service to inject Vitamin C/package. I am really looking for a place that I can go to that close-by to where I live. I also have a sinus problem and thought this will help the sinus and improve my complexion a bit as I heard lots of good thing.

Thanks.

desmondcmc@yahoo.com let me knw if u wan to knw more.tks