Nudist beach!

would you try  

60 members have voted

1. 1. would you mind / dare to try ?

• yes - I have done that actually
    • yes - I might if I am overseas and everybody's like that
    • no way!

[quote name='swim08' timestamp='1327596889' post='605136']
Hai nice that to have opportunity nudist with open mind friends...hope that can join u then ...we area same ...nothing special on male and female ...need to understand nudist..catah u then ...keep in touch ok...TruNudist - id swim08..check it
[/quote]

[quote name='imoloq' timestamp='1225260945' post='523813']
I think I would go ahead if all my guy friends did so. Would be weird if I'm the only one totally naked while the others have swimming trunks on. Peer pressure I guess haha...
[/quote]
Hai there luv to join with your guy s friends...and like that a female nudist there

[quote name='natalie wu' timestamp='1338877053' post='608936']
Agreed!!!
[/quote]
Hai natalie any nudist swimming there ...hope that we are open mind on it and can join in for a swim ...u can email me then ..sse2004@gmail.com

[quote name='seiryuayime' timestamp='1226491370' post='526414']
lol i dont mind! i can check out good looking guys~ strip...naked~~~~ loL! and i'm confident with my body..so yeaH!
[/quote]
hai nice that u are very open mind ..hope that u don't choice to friends with male nudist ..hehehehe....

[quote name='Zannes' timestamp='1233126416' post='540144']
Haha. True enough that there is no possibility that nudist beach would be allowed in Malaysia.
Thinking of the fact that we are asians as well.

And yes, I don't mind trying if I would given the chance too [img]style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Hai nice comment there ..would tried tooo...if thre amany male and female open mind nudist....hope that can join with u ...

[quote name='d3vil doll' timestamp='1238085386' post='550368']
QUOTE (metroboy @ Mar 27 2009, 12:02 AM)
LOL

u not afraid if somebody intai u??such a brave act [img]style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]

[color=#ff00ff]@home no body..who wanna peek me? o.O
and somemore i go jacuzzi middle of the night,the steam room also same
but again,wat ur saying is right..to many buaya sicko perverts out there waiting to peek here and there X.X they themself forget the fact that ntg is so special being naked cos they themselves born as one[/color]

[/quote]

Hai there stil do nudist activity ...like to join together if permitted ...male 42 if u don't mind ..let open mind and have fun

Done that actually...not at the beach though...by the river at Hulu Langat near Pangsoon in broad daylight. No one there except for the Orang Asli and they don't even bother seeing me bare naked as they were also naked. Edited by nuangs78

On 05/06/2012 at 2:12 PM, natalie wu said:

Hai nice that to have opportunity nudist with open mind friends...hope that can join u then ...we area same ...nothing special on male and female ...need to understand nudist..catah u then ...keep in touch ok...TruNudist - id swim08..check it

yes i would love too! i always looking someone who wants to be nude togther. I'm a malaysian lesbian btw, We're comfortable being nude, lookng for a place we can be nude togther with other ladies

On 29/10/2008 at 1:59 PM, millie said:

I definitely would do it if everyone does it. Im quite use of running inside my house with my inner wear only, lol. Even with my family members around :lol:

And I stripped and bath with a few of my girlfriends before so I guess if you are comfortable showing your body to your friends, how bad can it be to strangers who also did it :D

me too. When i'm alone in my apartment, i normally do my housework such as ironing, washing, sweeping in the nude (of course with all the windows and doors are closed). 

no way! I surely won't and it doesn't matter where I am and if everybody does it.. I just know myself... I couldn't do it as I won't feel comfortable at all! although there is going all like that, I still won't feel comfortable and be paranoid that everybody is looking at me and especially at my intimate parts.. I already have anxiety issues and I always need Klonopin... with such a scenario I would need it like a candy or something...

Edited by Imes1984

On 11/14/2008 at 11:02 PM, flyboy said:

hmm.......maybe I should buy an island off Sabah's coast, build an air strip and resort....nudist : no charge; bikinis 50% off; one piece and tankini full price; diver's type of swim suit / t-shirt? sorry no entry. :P

I would like to visit your place if you give me a invitation. 

On 10/29/2008 at 1:59 PM, millie said:

I definitely would do it if everyone does it. Im quite use of running inside my house with my inner wear only, lol. Even with my family members around :lol:

And I stripped and bath with a few of my girlfriends before so I guess if you are comfortable showing your body to your friends, how bad can it be to strangers who also did it :D

Liked your courage.