flyboy

Nudist beach!

would you try  

60 members have voted

1. 1. would you mind / dare to try ?

• yes - I have done that actually
    • yes - I might if I am overseas and everybody's like that
    • no way!

definately done that before.i cant see why there will be a problem as we human are born naked.

definately done that before.i cant see why there will be a problem as we human are born naked.

ulala..

devildoll hv done.when n where?

talk bout nude beach,I LOVE HAWAII..alohaa..

ulala..

@ home,running around,plus @ condo jacuzzi and steam room

@ home,running around,plus @ condo jacuzzi and steam room

LOL

u not afraid if somebody intai u??such a brave act ^_^

LOL

u not afraid if somebody intai u??such a brave act ^_^

@home no body..who wanna peek me? o.O

and somemore i go jacuzzi middle of the night,the steam room also same

but again,wat ur saying is right..to many buaya sicko perverts out there waiting to peek here and there X.X they themself forget the fact that ntg is so special being naked cos they themselves born as one

I went to a nudist beach for a week with my bf and his family in France. ( camping )

The camping site is nude zone too. The whole area is a nude zone. So you could see ppl playing tennis naked, in the restaurant naked, groceries naked even playing mini golf naked. It's encourage to be nude within that area.

It was alright for me. Except for being naked in front of his parents. His parents was naked, don't bother. I was stilll with my bikini. Until i reach the beach site, i took off everything. My bf too. Run around, playing kite, building sand castle naked. haha.. It was nice actually.

I'm doing it again this summer ! :)

@home no body..who wanna peek me? o.O

and somemore i go jacuzzi middle of the night,the steam room also same

but again,wat ur saying is right..to many buaya sicko perverts out there waiting to peek here and there X.X they themself forget the fact that ntg is so special being naked cos they themselves born as one

yeah! born to be naked. :lol1:

yeah! born to be naked. :lol1:

:doh:not born to be naked.born naked and born to be naked is two different things >.<

:doh:not born to be naked.born naked and born to be naked is two different things >.<

nahh..im joking. :D

btw,about nude beach,it seems very extreme to imagine the scenery there.

every body is naked,wow!cant imagine if got that kind of place in malaysia. :drool:

nahh..im joking. :D

btw,about nude beach,it seems very extreme to imagine the scenery there.

every body is naked,wow!cant imagine if got that kind of place in malaysia. :drool:

nah,its aint that extreme when u come and think about it actually.what have the other guys also have.

and it wont happen in malaysia as malaysia is an Islam country,so definately nudist beach/nude zone wont be allowd to operate here.period.

and if it happens here,i pity the girls the most as theres so many uncivilised :censored: perverts around that turned stalkers here.probably that will put malaysia on world map for having the most rape cases in the world and orphanage bursting of unwanted babies o.O

and needless to say,abortion rate will be on the rise too,and soon malaysia will be known to the world as a baby killing nation.

we dont need another potential rapist perverts/sex maniac so no to nudist beach in malaysia.people here are too uncivilise.imagine,girls that are decently dressed also can attract perverts attention,so what u think if theres ever a nudist beach/nude zone allowed here in malaysia?remember the rape and murder case of canny ong lay kian and also engineer suzana?

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum. I actually stumbled to this forum by accident while searching for nudism related stuff.

Interesting topic this one. Not many like it are discussed in Malaysian based forum boards. I was kinda surprised at the poll...a lot actually are willing to try..just not in Malaysia.

Before I go any further, a lil intro from me...

Call me 'Bro'...Yes, I am actually a nudist. No...not the perverted kind...please read info & my blog. You'll know that I am no BS of a nudist...just a genuine one.

Not many Malaysians come out to admit & tell that they are nudists. And if they do...most are guys...& most of these guys are the perverts & the creepy ones! Yeahh...I know em all cos I can detect em all...lol!

Why am I a nudist? Well, its simple...I like to be naked & I enjoy being naked!

There is nothing overtly sexual or perverted about being naked...it is just a natural state of being. All of us were born naked...& are naked under our clothes. Only very few choose to discard the clothes & prefer to be in our natural state. Wow...i sound soo academic!

You do not need a perfect body to enjoy being nude. I'm no well hung muscle man with 6-pack abs...but I still enjoy being naked. The key is to be comfortable with your own body & to be proud of it no matter how it looks.

Nudism is a means of encouraging self-respect, respect for others, and for the environment. To approach another person completely naked is an act of trust.

Am I nude ALL the time? No, of course not. I'm nude whenever & wherever it is suitable & permitted. I'm still like everyone else who dresses to go out to work & do everyday stuff. But, most of the time I choose not to wear clothes...particularly at home. At times I do go outdoors to well secluded places away from public.

In my opinion, nudism in Malaysia isn't actually illegal. It is just not accepted. Not just because we are an Islamic country but, bcos most religions, races, & culture also do not encourage open nudity as a norm. To prefer to be nude in an Asian culture (or any other culture) for that matter is not a norm...that's why (besides the perverts & rapists, etc) it would never happen in Malaysia to have a nude beach.

There is a very small number of genuine nudist in Malaysia that I personally know of. It is a challenge finding outdoor venues for BBQs & such but we manage to occasionally have our social nude gatherings from time to time.

If any of wanna know more about nudism especially in Malaysia...pls feel free to drop me a msg or email. Catch u all later.

Ima nudist too :) ...

1)When I shower

2)Take a dump

3)Brush my teeth

[quote name='kazebert' date='28 March 2009 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1238177695' post='550561']
I went to a nudist beach for a week with my bf and his family in France. ( camping )
The camping site is nude zone too. The whole area is a nude zone. So you could see ppl playing tennis naked, in the restaurant naked, groceries naked even playing mini golf naked. It's encourage to be nude within that area.

It was alright for me. Except for being naked in front of his parents. His parents was naked, don't bother. I was stilll with my bikini. Until i reach the beach site, i took off everything. My bf too. Run around, playing kite, building sand castle naked. haha.. It was nice actually.
I'm doing it again this summer ! [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Super cool!
Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
I'd really like to go to a nudist beach....so far not had the chance.
The closes probably is taking off my trunks in a hotel pool in thailand......aside from that....not really had the chance.
Guess if i'm there, I'd immediately go nude.... and "Run around, playing kite, building sand castle naked"
Is it a popular nudist beach? whats the name? Edited by PeterPan

hi, can you all share places around asia/near malaysia that we can go swim naked freely?
doesn't matter if in resort/hotel pool, jacuzzi, sauna or open place like beach.

Please share with me, near or in Malaysia is better (if that place ever exist in Malaysia).
I'm planning to have this new experience with my partner. We have talk about it for sometimes, maybe its time for us to try it out.

please share....thanks.

[quote name='khay' timestamp='1308793436' post='596998']
hi, can you all share places around asia/near malaysia that we can go swim naked freely?
doesn't matter if in resort/hotel pool, jacuzzi, sauna or open place like beach.

Please share with me, near or in Malaysia is better (if that place ever exist in Malaysia).
I'm planning to have this new experience with my partner. We have talk about it for sometimes, maybe its time for us to try it out.

please share....thanks.
[/quote]

Hi, I don't really know any place near malaysia that you can swim freely.
However, in saunas or jacuzzi where it is seprated for men and ladies, i have tried going nude. No issue there.
However I've been to a hotel in Singapore where the sauna, jacuzzi and steamroom are common ones. I did go nude in the sauna when no one was there, but felt nervous so I put a small towel over my lap.
One thing you could try doing is wearing a pouch underwear and go swimming in thailand. I've done that.

[quote name='Siti Zalifah' timestamp='1321040903' post='602112']
i definitely will try this
[/quote]

Hai Siti ..nice to know that we have female nudist ....hope that u don't think i' the that type one ...luv be nudist with friends...get in my TrueNudist web under swim08..catch u then

[quote name='d3vil doll' timestamp='1238057266' post='550299']
QUOTE (metroboy @ Mar 26 2009, 06:24 AM) ulala..

[color=#ff00ff]@ home,running around,plus @ condo jacuzzi and steam room[/color]
[/quote]

Hai nice that to have opportunity nudist with open mind friends...hope that can join u then ...we area same ...nothing special on male and female ...need to understand nudist..catah u then ...keep in touch ok...TruNudist - id swim08..check it

Well, personally I don't see any issue in going nude on a beach, even when strangers are around, as long as the law in that place allows it (or if the law doesn't as long as I dun get caught) then I am fine with it. Furthermore, it feels so much more comfortable when ur nude, plus u get to parade ur body once in a while, let the public get a chance to admire you a bit. hahaha!

However, I would NEVER go nude in a spa or gym washroom, those places got too many gays lurking around d, later they'll butt rape u. haha! At least beach is open public space got many ppl around so that gays won't be so daring to disturb u.

Flyboy, one reason I can think why your guy friends din dare to go nude at the nude beach in Australia is perhaps because they were afraid they were too small compared to the guai lou and might feel embarassed if they go nude kot. Haha! (trust me, this is a valid reason)

I feel we should all be free to express our nudity.... I have always been naked at home and it feels free..even when doing housework.... Hope there are more like-minded people out there like me...