flyboy

Nudist beach!

would you try  

60 members have voted

1. 1. would you mind / dare to try ?

• yes - I have done that actually
    • yes - I might if I am overseas and everybody's like that
    • no way!

Last week I was having a chat with a group of friends. One of the ladies mentioned how funny it was that during their uni days in Australia, a group of Malaysians went to the nudist beach. The girls thought the guys would jump into it. In the end the guys chicken out and the ladies went ahead.

I went home and thought about it. Pulled up all the curtains and went around the house naked and doing normal things like cleaning, reading and eating blah blah blah. I actually found it "liberating".

I doubt this culture can ever to allowed in Malaysia but take the poll and see how we all think

I definitely would do it if everyone does it. Im quite use of running inside my house with my inner wear only, lol. Even with my family members around :lol:

And I stripped and bath with a few of my girlfriends before so I guess if you are comfortable showing your body to your friends, how bad can it be to strangers who also did it :D

I think I would go ahead if all my guy friends did so. Would be weird if I'm the only one totally naked while the others have swimming trunks on. Peer pressure I guess haha...

hm, i would feel uncomfortable to show my body to total stranger. maybe not in an open area like beach but in enclosed area like in spa or inside a building or bath house. we are not like the japanese people were they normally naked at bath house or the westerner were there are lot nudist club. even in malaysia if some gwai low women go half naked will invoke alot of peeping toms

I definitely would do it if everyone does it. Im quite use of running inside my house with my inner wear only, lol. Even with my family members around :lol:

And I stripped and bath with a few of my girlfriends before so I guess if you are comfortable showing your body to your friends, how bad can it be to strangers who also did it :D

wow, u hottie. You got an open-minded family! Great! Do you need 1 foster brother to move in and do all your chores?

you must have loads of confident, that's good for you.

you are spot on. Confidence plays a big part. I keep fit and I used to swim so I am used to walking in bikini style trunks. Went to a public pool once with me friend. We accepted a dare to swim naked 1 lap when no one was around...it was great! We never got caught. Thank goodness!

wow, u hottie. You got an open-minded family! Great! Do you need 1 foster brother to move in and do all your chores?

you must have loads of confident, that's good for you.

you are spot on. Confidence plays a big part. I keep fit and I used to swim so I am used to walking in bikini style trunks. Went to a public pool once with me friend. We accepted a dare to swim naked 1 lap when no one was around...it was great! We never got caught. Thank goodness!

Yeah~ we are quite used to it. Maybe for the fact that I don't have brothers, only sisters. My dad will usually scold me if he sees me hopping from one room to the others without shirts or pants on but I'll just chuckled and run into the room. Haha. He always parade around in his underwear only too, but not so much lately to avoid been seen by neighbours. I'd better not say too much otherwise there'll be people stalking and peeping at my house next :lol:

But I somehow think it is more comfortable for girls to the idea of going nude together rather than guys. I have countless of guy friends that swore that they wouldn't be naked with another guy no matter under what circumstances :lol:

hm, i would feel uncomfortable to show my body to total stranger. maybe not in an open area like beach but in enclosed area like in spa or inside a building or bath house. we are not like the japanese people were they normally naked at bath house or the westerner were there are lot nudist club. even in malaysia if some gwai low women go half naked will invoke alot of peeping toms

Well then I guess it has to depends on where the beach is isn't it (definitely not Malaysia). I mean it is a nude beach after all, everyone will be nude (that is the idea of it), if you aren't you'll be the only one standing out in the crowd. I think. Never been to one before so I've no idea. Hehe.

Yeah~ we are quite used to it. Maybe for the fact that I don't have brothers, only sisters. My dad will usually scold me if he sees me hopping from one room to the others without shirts or pants on but I'll just chuckled and run into the room. Haha. He always parade around in his underwear only too, but not so much lately to avoid been seen by neighbours. I'd better not say too much otherwise there'll be people stalking and peeping at my house next :lol:

But I somehow think it is more comfortable for girls to the idea of going nude together rather than guys. I have countless of guy friends that swore that they wouldn't be naked with another guy no matter under what circumstances :lol:

certainly a very interesting family...are your mum and sisters like that too? I had a friend (girl) who mentioned that copies of playboy are left on the coffee table. No the whole family are not sex maniac, just intelligent and open minded.

I think you are right. Girls together are more comfortable because....their body are designed to be nice to be looked at. My firend who went to the nude beach added that once in Genting Awana, she and her friend went into the jaccuzzi after a swim. They were alone so they took off their swimsuit and thoroughly enjoy themselves in the pool....

For me, I was with a gym that had sauna and jacuzzi. So after work-out I'll go there naked. Many foreign tourists would not mind going totally naked but the local guys are the ones wrapped in towels. The only problem for me was I kept receiving invitation from gay men!

erm...do it twice when i went to japan for hot spring...go in with the tour member (girls) , mom and lil sister....1st i was shy but then after 5 minutes i get used to it and start going around to try out various type of hot spring...hahahahaha....

I voted at first column but it is not quite right since I havent done it before but i have never thought of Not doing so if i happen to go to a nudist beach :)

I would love to hug the sand and let the beautiful sea breeze touch my body. Everyone is careless, why not?

Stare at me? Let them stare, for compliments or for bad, would I care :))

hmm.......maybe I should buy an island off Sabah's coast, build an air strip and resort....nudist : no charge; bikinis 50% off; one piece and tankini full price; diver's type of swim suit / t-shirt? sorry no entry. :P

hi drew,

there is nothing to worry about. it is about the spirit and sense of freedom

we are not super model figure....dun worry

For me, I was with a gym that had sauna and jacuzzi. So after work-out I'll go there naked. Many foreign tourists would not mind going totally naked but the local guys are the ones wrapped in towels. The only problem for me was I kept receiving invitation from gay men!

LOL, the same thing happened to my brother! This was when we were back in KK...we had just finished working out at the gym in Sutera Harbour Pan Pacific (or could have been Magellan), swam laps and finished that off with steam room/sauna...but I stayed outside in the jacuzzi for a while whilst my brother went into the steam room and got hit on by some guy. Apparently he was remarking on how 'fit' my bro was, and felt his abs etc. :X He's lucky he didn't go too far, cos my bro is a trained boxer lolz.. :lol1:

Anyway, as for the nudist beach, never tried it before but I guess I'd do it if everybody else did? I'm pretty comfortable with my body, I gym it 3-4 times a week, play competitive bball (M.E.B.A open division 1) & also competitive soccer (A.S Box Hill open division 2) once a week each, plus train in thaiboxing/grappling 3-5 times a week...so I'm quite fit, no qualms leaving 'it' all out there lol. :whistling:

LOL, the same thing happened to my brother! This was when we were back in KK...we had just finished working out at the gym in Sutera Harbour Pan Pacific (or could have been Magellan), swam laps and finished that off with steam room/sauna...but I stayed outside in the jacuzzi for a while whilst my brother went into the steam room and got hit on by some guy. Apparently he was remarking on how 'fit' my bro was, and felt his abs etc. :X He's lucky he didn't go too far, cos my bro is a trained boxer lolz.. :lol1:

Anyway, as for the nudist beach, never tried it before but I guess I'd do it if everybody else did? I'm pretty comfortable with my body, I gym it 3-4 times a week, play competitive bball (M.E.B.A open division 1) & also competitive soccer (A.S Box Hill open division 2) once a week each, plus train in thaiboxing/grappling 3-5 times a week...so I'm quite fit, no qualms leaving 'it' all out there lol. :whistling:

well, good for you. at least you never get hit on by those gay men...they are sooooo desperado!

well, good for you. at least you never get hit on by those gay men...they are sooooo desperado!

Well actually I have experienced it a few times before...just not when I'm half naked in a steam room lol. :unsure:

You're right though, they are quite...'forward'...much more than straight men that's for sure!

LOL...it will never happen in Malaysia..a open public nudist beach?not in a million yrs. :rolleyes: ..

reasons:

1. Malaysia is an islamic country..*no comment on that*

2. too many sex-maniac in malaysia..rape case will be tripled if there is a nudist beach.LOL

3. too many sick minded ppl..they will stare at u ..or even worse tape/photograph u then post it on9 :blink:

Well, if it is in somewhere like d australia nudist beach, i might do it :lol:

Haha. True enough that there is no possibility that nudist beach would be allowed in Malaysia.

Thinking of the fact that we are asians as well.

And yes, I don't mind trying if I would given the chance too ^_^

HAHA~

it's nice ~

but i just did it in my bed room..

get naked and online , doing everything in the room...

1st time i tried was FUN !

haha~

but im cant expose to public..

max.. just inside my house..

when im alone ~

haha

Wow, you have a cool family.

I've tried nude swimming at a condo pool late at night when nobody was around.....it was fun but a bit scary.

In Thailand I've tried going to the pool wearing g-string swimware...no issue there......but got stares from girls swimming there. Guess they enjoyed it coz the other guys were wearing trunks :P

Tried being nude in the jacuzzi and steam room....it was nice since I was alone.....also feel more confident.

Planning to go to Phuket soon....over there difinately will strip down all the way at the beach...can't wait to do so!